What's new

Iran Discovers Remote-Controlled, Time Bombs along Border with Pakistan

Actually , I can't Understand why Pakistan Gov and Army let Pakistan become a terrorist colony !? IT has any good result for Pakistan !?

It's really unfortunate how many lives have been lost because of this war on terror. how they miscalculated their strategy to use proxy against India. The same mujaheddin turned against them.

It's really unfortunate how many lives have been lost because of this war on terror. how they miscalculated their strategy to use proxy against India. The same mujaheddin turned against them.

Trying to troll are we as this has been answered.

Theres a recent Agreement between Pakistan and iran to build a Wall on border.

Arey, kehna kya chahte ho? :hitwall:

Lol he is trying to throw the blame on Afghanistan and India while the culprits ran to their safe havens in Pakistan and me sure enough those time, remote bombs were also 'made in Pakistan' as there are no factories inside Afghanistan producing remotes or time triggers!

I don't want to offend but I think you misjudged it ....

1- no one using proxy war tactic in his own country ....
2- indian army is good but it can be annihilated in Pakistan with basic partisani tactic ( if india invade Pakistan and if india could defeated Pakistan army ... and as you see it has to many "if" )

well , I don't want to talk about Pakistan ..... my information aren't so comprehensive about Pakistan so I rather to keep my tongue and don't talk so much about it than saying nonsense ....

So you are saying that Indian consulates on PAk AFG border financed by India are their helping people Pakistan created to be used as proxy against India cross into pakistan and commit terrorist activities.

do not forget these terrorists bombed the Indian consulate in Kabul which resulted in loss of life. They are not our friends or sympathizers. Its actually other way around. ISI is lot more close to these terrorist groups than we are. It is you guys who financed them since the soviet invasion. it is possible some of these groups have severed their ties with your ISI and have become hostile to your cause.

Lol he is trying to throw the blame on Afghanistan and India while the culprits ran to their safe havens in Pakistan and me sure enough those time, remote bombs were also 'made in Pakistan' as there are no factories inside Afghanistan producing remotes or time triggers!

So you agree afghans involvement since you have such intimate knowledge of where did they go after their failed attempt to cross into Iran.

do not forget these terrorists bombed the Indian consulate in Kabul which resulted in loss of life. They are not our friends or sympathizers. Its actually other way around. ISI is lot more close to these terrorist groups than we are. It is you guys who financed them since the soviet invasion. it is possible some of these groups have severed their ties with your ISI and have become hostile to your cause.

Their is 100s of examples of premature detonation of the bombs just cause it went of before delivery don't mean ISI was behind it.

since there hasn't been one since i guess you guys are more careful how to handle these device or may be the transfer is happening outside the consulates sher malang could give you more information about that since he has intimate knowledge of this.

Their is 100s of examples of premature detonation of the bombs just cause it went of before delivery don't mean ISI was behind it.

since there hasn't been one since i guess you guys are more careful how to handle these device or may be the transfer is happening outside the consulates sher malang could give you more information about that since he has intimate knowledge of this.

Since you guys have had so many bombing you tend to forget who did what and when. Let me refresh you.......

2008 Indian embassy bombing in Kabul

The 2008 Indian embassy bombing in Kabul was a suicide bomb terror attack on the Indian embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan on 7 July 2008 at 8:30 AM local time. The bombing killed 58 people and wounded 141. The suicide car bombing took place near the gates of the embassy during morning hours when officials enter the embassy.
U.S. intelligence officials suggested that Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency had planned the attack. Pakistan refuted this claim. United States President George W. Bush confronted Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and stated that in the case of another such attack he would have to take "serious action". Gilani promised to investigate the attack, although later Pakistani foreign ministry spokesman Mohammed Sadiq described President Bush's accusation as "total rubbish" and said there was no evidence of ISI involvement.

2009 Kabul Indian embassy attack

The 2009 Kabul Indian embassy attack was a suicide bomb attack on the Indian embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan on 8 October 2009 at 8:30 am local time. The bombing killed 17 people and wounded 63.

Within hours of the attack the Taliban claimed responsibility confirming suspicions that the Indian Embassy was the target. A Taliban spokesperson said the attacker was an Afghan man who blew up his sports utility vehicle laden with explosives just outside the embassy.

Back
Top Bottom