What's new

Iran desires a role in CPEC: Iranian Ambassador

And in other news modi was found in an embarrassing situtation his dhoothi was all brown and stinking after reading about irans interest in cpec!

So after iran and turkwy join cpec we can easily drive from khi to europe wow that would be some road trip! I am sure modis dad amerika will build a bridge so indians can drive to amerika and do dirty work form americans...wow indians can finally replace mexicans as ayyp sir g cheap labour!

Yes of course Iran wants a role in CPEC so that he can launch more Kalbhooshan Yaduv's
This is actually plausible never thought of it however considering the potential economic benefits for it especially in the sale of energy when people like gulf reduce price just to hurt Iran this could be beneficial for it although plausible but very very very little chance

Iran is a brotherly country and our population like iranians. Ofcourse Pakistan should increase contact trade & contact with Iran.

Pakistan & Iran should start developing border areas with roads, fiber, electricity, gas, modern infrastructure, law & order.
Both needs to upgrade Balochistan area.

Pakistan have & will in future also have bad relationship with India.
Pakistan and Afghanistans relationship is bad due to complains from afghan side, they want 80% pakistani terrotory.
Pakistan cant afford bad relationship with Iran & China, so Pakistan can afford to play any game of KSA against our brotherly neighbour Iran

Ma-Sha-Allah!!!

The best news that I've heard in a long while pertaining to strategic, foreign and most importantly economic terms. Hope this interest translates into reality ASAP for its dividends are manifold as well as multidimensional for both countries.

Thank you OP for a really good post/thread.

Peace.

Well, it's never been mentioned in our media. And by definition CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) will be between China and Pakistan.

We will join another project of China, as far as I know. And that was, if I recall correctly, the Silk Road Project. Here is more info on the subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Belt,_One_Road#Silk_Road_Economic_Belt

Can somebody tell me how exactly is Iran going to join CPEC when half of Pakistan hates Shia more then India, another portion would love to see Pak gave a Iran a good thrashing - on the border?

And Turks? You guy's real? Those East Asian's have threads opened on alluding to their superiority in intelligence. Looking at this thread maybe they have a bloody point.

Can somebody tell me how exactly is Iran going to join CPEC when half of Pakistan hates Shia more then India, another portion would love to see Pak gave a Iran a good thrashing - on the border?

And Turks? You guy's real? Those East Asian's have threads opened on alluding to their superiority in intelligence. Looking at this thread maybe they have a bloody point.
Money talks........economic interest bring nation closer not religion.....(.complete the rest of my statement)

Last edited:
Thanks to Saudi Prince visit to Pakistan and China, Iran joining CPEC is certain, Iran has no option unless it joins US and India which it won't and if it does then Syria war will be more devastating then anyone can predict.

That's good. Iran can benefit greatly as it will for one allow iran easy access to China to whom it can sell energy and iran can offer Turkmenistan which is her neighbour.

It can be extremely beneficial for the two nations.
Guys,

Iran already has a rail corridor to China, freight wagons have already run back and forth. Sending good over the Himalayas to Iran via CPEC makes no sense to me. This China-Iran rail corridor already serves the Central Asian states .

Our rail corridor will directly serve us and Southern Afghanistan. Goods that need fast transit to say the Middle East, say fruit and veg might have a market in say Middle East for China.

Iran wants to sell us energy,we need energy, although I can only go by media reports, that energy will be cheaper than the expensive liquefying process and the pipeline to the border from Iran is complete. I feel outside pressure has stopped completion.

we need CPEC as roads and full power will make our economy more efficient, but it needs intelligent analysis ensuring we are not overpaying and what the true benefits are.

Cheap reliable energy will transform this nation, but large investments in power without reducing 45% loss in T&D and theft will only worsen our issues.

Back
Top Bottom