What's new

Iran desires a role in CPEC: Iranian Ambassador

Thanks to Saudi Prince visit to Pakistan and China, Iran joining CPEC is certain, Iran has no option unless it joins US and India which it won't and if it does then Syria war will be more devastating then anyone can predict.
BTW KSA had also shown interest in CPEC,. It wants its share in profits/investment as well as trade with China, CARS etc

Half of Pakistan hates Shias!? :hitwall: i'm Pakistani and sunni and not one of my family or friends have any issue with shias. May be you need to stop hanging out with fanatics :disagree:

As for Iran, it's their pro-India attitude that pis*es us off sometimes. But I don't think their any sane Pakistani who wouldn't like better relations with them.
The Shiaa vs sunni issue is more of a propaganda tool for the zionists and their friends/masters to create their known policy of divide and conquer.. in reality and in everyday life it does barely exist.. Even the Saudi / Iranian misunderstanding is more political than religious..

Iran was the missing link in the China-Pakistan-Iran-Turkey CEPEC extention to Europe.. and with the KSA noted interest, it will be interesting to note that CEPEC will reach the middle East; ie; the GCC and Egypt which is the door to North Africa and Africa in General, and we should not forget that Egypt is going to be one of the most important Natural Gas exporters in around 2020..
So the least to say is that CEPEC is headed for a world economic change for the better of all involved and much beyound, since it will reach Europe and Africa from the biggest and most important part of Asia..Something we can see as a huge river flowing from China to Europe and Africa with a two (or more) way for the exchange of goods and commodities..
Too bad or it is a blessig in disguise that the Americas are too far!

Last edited:
meanwhile in a dark lightless bar a precious pair called Modi and doval are ripping out whatever little hair that is remaining on their skull and trying to drown their sorrow with alcohol

:(:(

When your own media and your own intellectual saying these, why blaming modi or some one else...

BTW KSA had also shown interest in CPEC,. It wants its share in profits/investment as well as trade with China, CARS etc
yes prince visit was primarily on defense matters with China and Pakistan and offcourse Oil export Via CPEC while Pakistan played a trick by inviting him not only for defense matters or CPEC but also send a message to Iran that do join us otherwise Gulf states are ready to take part in it. Iran can play a biiger role in CPEC because it can connect its Oil and Gas pipelines through CPEC and Chahbahar can be a twin cities BUT Chahbahar must be operated by China. India can operate chahbahar or only be tolerated if India stop playing with China in SCS and Pakistan in Afghanistan.
As @Viper0011. suggests India knows it but they just want to milk US for the time being which is a good move but problem is US never spare its friends so If India join US then US will make sure India must have a clash with China which will be a nightmare to India.
Indians playing a hard game which is very risky as per their standards.
A new Cold war has begin with a big bang.

CARs will automatically go with CPEC because of China, Iran, Turkey and Russia. (Russia will join later, i can bet on that)

The very reason why US release pressure on Iran because they smell the CPEC and US now want good relation with Iran to sabotage CPEC and for that matter US will try to crush Saudis for Iran in upcoming time, lets wait and see.

Hilary was winning but after CPEC i guess Trump will have a good chance.

Last edited:
Unless Pakistan changes - seriously changes, which I think can only happen if China bends Pakistan over, there is zero chance of Iran joining and even less chance of Turkey joining. That is beyond the hot air and good feel comments only fit for the infantile minds.

Money talks
Very true - but Pakistan is rather short of money. That is why Pakistan can only walk.

economic interest bring nation closer not religion
I will let the 1001 dead Hazara Shia in Quetta muse over "economic interests" and finish off your enigma.

Whilst your tripping over each other in hailing CPEC and pulling in every country on earth into this CPEC have you forgotten what C stands for? China. Interesting to notice there are not many Chinese members offering their thoughts. Might be good idea to get their views and actually learn something.

Read this > https://defence.pk/threads/china-to-ban-religious-profiteering.448297/

Do this in Pakistan and even Brazil will be lining up to join CPEC. Don't and even China will walk away.

Last edited:
yes prince visit was primarily on defense matters with China and Pakistan and offcourse Oil export Via CPEC while Pakistan played a trick by inviting him not only for defense matters or CPEC but also send a message to Iran that do join us otherwise Gulf states are ready to take part in it. Iran can play a biiger role in CPEC because it can connect its Oil and Gas pipelines through CPEC and Chahbahar can be a twin cities BUT Chahbahar must be operated by China. India can operate chahbahar or only be tolerated if India stop playing with China in SCS and Pakistan in Afghanistan.
As @Viper0011. suggests India knows it but they just want to milk US for the time being which is a good move but problem is US never spare its friends so If India join US then US will make sure India must have a clash with China which will be a nightmare to India.
Indians playing a hard game which is very risky as per their standards.
A new Cold war has begin with a big bang.

CARs will automatically go with CPEC because of China, Iran, Turkey and Russia. (Russia will join later, i can bet on that)

The very reason why US release pressure on Iran because they smell the CPEC and US now want good relation with Iran to sabotage CPEC and for that matter US will try to crush Saudis for Iran in upcoming time, lets wait and see.

Hilary was winning but after CPEC i guess Trump will have a good chance.
yes thats right too...but i think Pakistan will like iran as well as GCC to be part of it. Thats where our interests lie.

I love diplomacy. Here is Iran testing the waters, taking the temperature through its ambassador at a non consequential meeting. Quite frankly I'm of the opinion that before anything is said and done, Iran should openly criticize India for using its soil to launch spies and terrorists into Pakistan.
Furthermore, let's wait until the US elections are over before deciding whether one can even do business with Iran. Iran is on the short end of a very stern stick with the US. The sentiments about Iran are dire at the best of days.
Lastly,and let's face it, Iran has better relations with India then they do with Pakistan. Bi-lateral trade between India and Iran already surpasses the levels they say they can build with Pakistan. So how long before India sabotages this relationship as well.
The world is moving very fast to surround Pakistan. This might just be another move in the same direction.

We welcome every country to join CPEC except for our enemies (i.e. India). Inclusion of Iran into CPEC will greatly expand the reach and influence of this project and would herald a new era of economic and trade cooperation between the member countries in the real world.

meanwhile in a dark lightless bar a precious pair called Modi and doval are ripping out whatever little hair that is remaining on their skull and trying to drown their sorrow with alcohol

:(:(
They are more like a couple ... the pair does not explain the total gamut of their relations.

Back
Top Bottom