What's new

Iran denies it threatened Turkey, slams Western media

A columnist for Lebanese daily al-Akhbar, said to be close to Hezbollah, claimed last week that Iran had threatened Turkey, saying if it were to be used as a platform for NATO action against Syria, Iran would bomb US and NATO bases in Turkey.
Hezbollah newspaper is threatning Turkey and Iran is accusing the West. :rolleyes:

When did Hezbollah threaten Turkey?
Reading comprehension problems?

A columnist for Lebanese daily al-Akhbar, said to be close to Hezbollah, claimed last week that Iran had threatened Turkey, saying if it were to be used as a platform for NATO action against Syria, Iran would bomb US and NATO bases in Turkey.

Well Iran & Turkey are big figures in Middle East & both developed Muslim countries, instead of fighting each other they must seek for peace in that region.

Otherwise Iran vs Turkey = Both countries finished.

Iran and Turkey are in peace mode for centuries, i see the americans want to change it. dont fall for it

There will be several attempts to raise peoples paranoia level, and it'll mostly be through quoting anonymous sources, or claiming a third party news wrote something and whatever. I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions reading third party news without any source.

There will be several attempts to raise peoples paranoia level, and it'll mostly be through quoting anonymous sources, or claiming a third party news wrote something and whatever. I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions reading third party news without any source.

why anybody would entertain such an idea for even a millisecond is beyond me!!

Any fuc k can claim smtg. Just b/c it has the word Iran in it suddenly everybody gets jumpy lol

Back
Top Bottom