What's new

Iran delegation in Pakistan to free abducted guards

@ the pakistanis

At least Iran has a central govt. How they act/react is irrelevant as far as our region is concerned. Some countries, like Pakistan, neither have a proper central govt that can control its territory nor a govt that can react to the issues and dangers that face it.

The mullahs are retarded idiots, but by Pakistani standards, they're angels and geniuses.

@ the pakistanis

At least Iran has a central govt. How they act/react is irrelevant as far as our region is concerned. Some countries, like Pakistan, neither have a proper central govt that can control its territory nor a govt that can react to the issues and dangers that face it.

The mullahs are retarded idiots, but by Pakistani standards, they're angels and geniuses.
we have a central government who can respont too.

Pakistan warns Iran not to send in troops after guards kidnapped

Most important thing is Iran has itself officially acknowledged our efforts to take down terrorism and then when a situation arises which suits their purpose they say a totally conflicting statement.

What u want? Please make up yr mind first.

We have democracy... however messed up it maybe..... still..........it squarely trumps all you think you have.... o_O

Think about it, you are allowed to bitch about anything and everything on this forum... including Pakistan.... I dare you to go bad mouth the mullahs openly in Tehran..... then we see who's better.........

@ the pakistanis

We have democracy... however messed up it maybe..... still..........it squarely trumps all you think you have.... o_O

Think about it, you are allowed to bitch about anything and everything on this forum... including Pakistan.... I dare you to go bad mouth the mullahs openly in Tehran..... then we see who's better.........
Neither country is Switzerland or Canada in terms of rights. They're both shit holes when it comes to human rights and freedom. While Iran's restrictions stem from the central govt, in Pakistan it's the society at large that restricts social life. The govt of pakistan is also just as corrupt and useless as Iran. We can argue which is worse, but shit is shit.

I would still choose to live in Iran b/c at the very least I can have a 100% guarantee that as long as I keep my mouth shut and don't oppose the central dictatorship, everything will run smoothly and my life will never be in any sort of danger whatsoever. I can be sure that every inch of the country is secure and that the central govt is always present. Tribalism is non-existent (except in Baluchistan), violence is non-existent, society is comparatively very advanced and law/order is present as far as non-political issues are concerned.

That's why, compared to Pakistan, the mullah regime is still Scandinavian level. They're shit holes, both of them, but life in Iran trumps life in Pakistan for many many reasons. My original post was directed towards all the delusional posters that can't seem to understand all that's wrong with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Now When Pakistan has told IRAN not to send its miltiary in its territory. It means Pakistan will make the soldiers get release from the hands of the terrorists. The main player is saudi. Saudi has always difficulty in releasing Iranians. Be it Syria or yemen or libya. Last time it took more than a year to release iranians in syria.

still iranian diplomat is in kidnapper's hand in yemen. Now when Iran nearing the release of its yemen diplomat, it has another mess in Pakistan. But it is clearly Iran's fault to station its soldiers in war zone without any cover.

Pakistan should take out any Militants on its side of the border. Anyone operating from Pakistani soil to attack a neighbor is violating the law and writ of Pakistan and needs to be neutralized. It is the same people who commit in Murder and Mayhem in Pakistan as well. There should be only Pakistani Government's writ supreme in Pakistan. You are either a Pakistani Patriot and Nationalist or you are enemy and will be neutralized.

I saw the video and what I failed to understand is why these 5 guys were sleeping in a Tent and nobody was on Guard Duty. If these guys are really that stupid, maybe they are better off dead.

Last edited:
Neither country is Switzerland or Canada in terms of rights. They're both shit holes when it comes to human rights and freedom. While Iran's restrictions stem from the central govt, in Pakistan it's the society at large that restricts social life. The govt of pakistan is also just as corrupt and useless as Iran. We can argue which is worse, but shit is shit.

I would still choose to live in Iran b/c at the very least I can have a 100% guarantee that as long as I keep my mouth shut and don't oppose the central dictatorship, everything will run smoothly and my life will never be in any sort of danger whatsoever. I can be sure that every inch of the country is secure and that the central govt is always present. Tribalism is non-existent (except in Baluchistan), violence is non-existent, society is comparatively very advanced and law/order is present as far as non-political issues are concerned.

That's why, compared to Pakistan, the mullah regime is still Scandinavian level. They're shit holes, both of them, but life in Iran trumps life in Pakistan for many many reasons. My original post was directed towards all the delusional posters that can't seem to understand all that's wrong with Pakistan.

Mullahs of Iran are deranged but i don't see any country violating its borders, neither do i see suicide bombings at daily basis.
But my fellow delusional countrymen think they are the world's Islamic power. Can't f@@@@ feed our own people but we are somehow castle of Islam. And the retard you see in my avatar is what Pakistanis deserve. Corrupt and an incompetent fool.

Pakistan should take out any Militants on its side of the border. Anyone operating from Pakistani soil to attack a neighbor is violating the law and writ of Pakistan and needs to be neutralized. It is the same people who commit in Murder and Mayhem in Pakistan as well. There should be only Pakistani Government's writ supreme in Pakistan. You are either a Pakistani Patriot and Nationalist or you are enemy and will be neutralized.

I saw the video and what I failed to understand is why these 5 guys were sleeping in a Tent and nobody was on Guard Duty. If these guys are really that stupid, maybe they are better off dead.

Are you a dumb *** or what? Wishing death on soldiers who were protecting their country. And what Pakistani government? Do you know the living standards of Balochistan is comparable to Somalia? Punjab is compared to Nigeria. So really we are a poor *** nation only good at being mercenary for our Arab masters.

An Iranian delegation is in Pakistan to negotiate the release of five Iranian border guards abducted by Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group, an Iranian official says.

Ali Abdollahi, the Iranian deputy interior minister for security and law enforcement affairs, said on Friday that the delegation headed to Pakistan’s Balochistan Province on February 19.

Abdollahi declined to provide more details, adding that further information will be released in due time.

A video first broadcast by Saudi Arabia’s al-Arabiya TV channel and then posted online on February 16 showed the five abducted Iranian guards in good health.

The five Iranian guards were kidnapped by Jaish-ul-Adl terrorists in Jakigour region in Iran’s southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan on February 6 and taken to the Pakistani territory.

The Islamic Republic has asked Interpol to prosecute those behind the abduction.

Meanwhile, Iranian and international activists have launched a campaign known as “Free Iranian Soldiers” on social media websites, calling for the release of five Iranian border guards.

On February 15, Iranian Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli held Pakistan accountable for the kidnapping.

Iran President Hassan Rouhani has called for an investigation into the incident, tasking the Foreign Ministry with taking the necessary measures to implement a border security agreement with Pakistan.

In February 2013, Iran and Pakistan signed a security agreement, under which both countries are required to cooperate in preventing and combating organized crime, fighting terrorism and countering the activities that pose a threat to the national security of either country.

Iran has repeatedly called on Pakistan to comply with the terms of the agreement.

PressTV - Iran delegation in Pakistan to free abducted guards
iranians really care about their soldiers unlike most countries.

An Iranian delegation is in Pakistan to negotiate the release of five Iranian border guards abducted by Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group, an Iranian official says.

Ali Abdollahi, the Iranian deputy interior minister for security and law enforcement affairs, said on Friday that the delegation headed to Pakistan’s Balochistan Province on February 19.

Abdollahi declined to provide more details, adding that further information will be released in due time.

A video first broadcast by Saudi Arabia’s al-Arabiya TV channel and then posted online on February 16 showed the five abducted Iranian guards in good health.

The five Iranian guards were kidnapped by Jaish-ul-Adl terrorists in Jakigour region in Iran’s southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan on February 6 and taken to the Pakistani territory.

The Islamic Republic has asked Interpol to prosecute those behind the abduction.

Meanwhile, Iranian and international activists have launched a campaign known as “Free Iranian Soldiers” on social media websites, calling for the release of five Iranian border guards.

On February 15, Iranian Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli held Pakistan accountable for the kidnapping.

Iran President Hassan Rouhani has called for an investigation into the incident, tasking the Foreign Ministry with taking the necessary measures to implement a border security agreement with Pakistan.

In February 2013, Iran and Pakistan signed a security agreement, under which both countries are required to cooperate in preventing and combating organized crime, fighting terrorism and countering the activities that pose a threat to the national security of either country.

Iran has repeatedly called on Pakistan to comply with the terms of the agreement.

PressTV - Iran delegation in Pakistan to free abducted guards
iranians really care about their soldiers unlike most countries.

Last edited:
Pakistan needs to strenghen its border security even with IRAN-AFGHAN-INDIA and China too...

Are you a dumb *** or what? Wishing death on soldiers who were protecting their country. And what Pakistani government? Do you know the living standards of Balochistan is comparable to Somalia? Punjab is compared to Nigeria. So really we are a poor *** nation only good at being mercenary for our Arab masters.[/quote]

Kindly Prove this one otherwise STFU. If you know nothing except barking others.

Nigeria HDI
23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigeria0.471
Vs

Punjab HDI
Punjab average0.670

Balochistan average0.556

Vs
Somalia0.364

Are you a dumb *** or what? Wishing death on soldiers who were protecting their country. And what Pakistani government? Do you know the living standards of Balochistan is comparable to Somalia? Punjab is compared to Nigeria. So really we are a poor *** nation only good at being mercenary for our Arab masters.

Kindly Prove this one otherwise STFU. If you know nothing except barking others.

Nigeria HDI
23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigeria0.471
Vs

Punjab HDI
Punjab average0.670

Balochistan average0.556

Vs
Somalia0.364

Neighbors need to find common ground learn to live with each other, this includes India too.

If there are vigilantes operating on both sides of the border then they need to be caught and prosecuted.

If India, Pak, China and Iran can learn to live with each other then as a bloc we can become very prosperous, just like Europe have done. Neighbors can make this happen.

This is stuff that is happening now is all petty.

bhoka na bhoka ki marri,,,donoo giir gaai

The constipated and Knee jerks reaction of Iranian government shows how mature they are in foreign relation dealings. Don't know why they act so cocky

it has a lot to do with the mind set of iranians, they haven't got matured in the global world and they still feel to remain isolated from the world

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom