What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no confusion
The text is very clear and it's official

OK. But, what does it imply? Iran is no friend of Pakistan and its policies, are more than often at variance than us. Pakistan always try to maintain somewhat normal relations with Iran, for variety of internal and external reasons. That is the right course, I believe.

Claims by state-sponsored newspapers can not be equated to official statements by governments. Diplomatic 101.

What claims? It is the truth that Iran opposes Taliban and Taliban rule. Iran would sponsor armed militias to fight Taliban in Afghanistan today if it could. It just simply can't. It will in meantime work with India, Russia and whomever else to consider action plan on ground that includes economic, political and military steps to topple Taliban.

OK. But, what does it imply? Iran is no friend of Pakistan and its policies, are more than often at variance than us. Pakistan always try to maintain somewhat normal relations with Iran, for variety of internal and external reasons. That is the right course, I believe.

Being reactionary never got us anywhere... we must have a proactive Foreign Relations and must take action before it becomes a much bigger issue.

Iran is hurt because today PAKISTAN IS THE FOREBEARER OF INDO-IRANIAN ISLAMIC INFLUENCE. WITH AFGHANISTAN NOW UNDER THE WING OF THE ISI, Pakistan DOMINATES 2/4 INDO-IRANIAN MUSLIM NATIONS, with only LITTLE TAJIKISTAN AND IRAN REMAINING.

LITTLE TAJIKISTAN WOULD NOT LAST A WEEK AGAINST THE IEA. IRAN WILL BECOME A SATELLITE STATE OF PAKSITAN/IEA WITHIN A DECADE. DONT FORGET HISTORICAL RULERS OF PERSIA USUALLY CAME FROM KHORASAN

The journalist who asked the question mentioned Pakistan, and he is indirectly referring to Pakistan. We are not talking about diplomatic norms.

Oh yes, I was pretty much talking about diplomatic norms. Maybe you weren't, but I was since the beginning of this discussion which you jumped into at a later point.

Absolutely, the journalist mentioned Pakistan - and I told user Areesh just as much (look it up), but he wouldn't believe me and insisted that these were the spox's own words. Which I then demonstrated to be an incorrect assumption.

It's Iranian FM giving credibility to these claims by suggesting they are investigation the foreign intervention and then throwing shade at Pakistan. This was his response:

“We regret the martyrdom of Afghan leaders. The foreign interference you mentioned should be investigated and we are considering the issue. The history of Afghanistan has showed that the direct or indirect interference in Afghanistan’s affairs is doomed to defeat for the invading forces. People of Afghanistan are independent and self-sufficient people and any form of foreign interference in Afghanistan’s affairs is condemned,” he added.

1) It's not the Iranian Foreign Minister but the Foreign Ministry spokesman.

2) No, this statement above does not confirm that there was such an intervention. It clearly says the issue "should be investigated", in other words he is not validating it.

Last edited:
What claims? It is the truth that Iran opposes Taliban and Taliban rule. Iran would sponsor armed militias to fight Taliban in Afghanistan today if it could. It just simply can't. It will in meantime work with India, Russia and whomever else to consider action plan on ground that includes economic, political and military steps to topple Taliban.

You hit the nail right on the head... IRAN WOULD LOVE TO SUPPLY THE NRF and sponsor shiite militias to fight the TALIBAN... the simple fact is that they are cunning and realize that it would incur the wrath of IEA/PAKISTAN on its eastern border. IRAN simply cannot take more proxy wars at the moment. The last thing they want is A GIANT NUCLEAR PAKISTAN BREATHING DOWN ITS THROAT.

They are ok with the Taliban due to pure strategic convenience... not because their views align. This can easily change in the future.

These are same kind statements Iran made when revolution of Syria broke out. Called for end of revolution, end of foreign intervention, and political dialogue. Then it brought Russia and plenty of foreign militias to destroy the will of Syrian people and complete takeover of Syria. Iran would do same in Afghanistan if it estimated it had the capability and political prowess to replicate same action-plan. I am sure Pakistan is well aware of this, and Pakistan is more like a quiet bear who don't do vent or call on foreigners to come secure their interests but will work to secure its interests.

What claims?

Claims that Pakistan operated drone strikes. That's what we've been discussing here. Please make an effort and re-read my exchanges with other users in this thread from the outset.

It is the truth that Iran opposes Taliban and Taliban rule. Iran would sponsor armed militias to fight Taliban in Afghanistan today if it could. It just simply can't. It will in meantime work with India, Russia and whomever else to consider action plan on ground that includes economic, political and military steps to topple Taliban.

This is just a subjective interpretation, and it is not being substantiated by any evidence.

He didnt have to single Pakistan directly... he alluded to Pakistan since obviously the US/NATO are not militarily involved in AFGHANISTAN.

He did not even allude to Pakistan. The journalist who asked him the question did. The spox however replied that these reports would need to be investigated ie he was not endorsing them as factual.

Iran should look at itself first. Creating a reign of chaos from lebanon to syria to iraq to yemen. Today Iran is in shatters. Turkey is decades ahead of you and even Pakistans economy is larger than Irans today... with the gap only expected to get wider.

At this rate it would be best if Iran asked for forgiveness from ALLAH, left the cult of lies, and made good relation with muslim neighbors around it rather than backstabbing them at any chance it gets... unless IRAN changes MARK MY WORDS AND SAVE THIS POST FOR SEPT 6 2031... WITHIN A DECADE EVEN AFGHANISTAN WILL BE AHEAD OF IRAN.

I already had this discussion with you. Here I'm only interested in setting the record straight as to what Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman exactly said, which is different from what the Tweet in the OP suggested. I was unfairly called a "liar" but now it would seem everyone is in agreement about this. Case closed, as far I'm concerned.

These are same kind statements Iran made when revolution of Syria broke out. Called for end of revolution, end of foreign intervention, and political dialogue. Then it brought Russia and plenty of foreign militias to destroy the will of Syrian people and complete takeover of Syria. Iran would do same in Afghanistan if it estimated it had the capability and political prowess to replicate same action-plan. I am sure Pakistan is well aware of this, and Pakistan is more like a quiet bear who don't do vent or call on foreigners to come secure their interests but will work to secure its interests.

Every nation that Iran has peddled is in complete destruction today.... same as SHAITAN anything SHAITAN WHISPERS INTO IS LEAD TO CHAOS... Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen... CULTS INFLUENCE IS DANGEROUS
He did not even allude to Pakistan. The journalist who asked him the question did. The spox however replied that these reports would need to be investigated ie he was not endorsing them as factual.

I already had this discussion with you. Here I'm only interested in setting the record straight as to what Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman exactly said, which is different from what the Tweet in the OP suggested. And it would seem everyone is in agreement about this now. Case closed, as far I'm concerned.

Iran FO can only talk and blow air... the frustration seen in their eyes show it all... they wish they could destroy these "EVIL SUNNI TAKFIRIS" but they cannot. Iran can only use poor foreign militias from Afghanistan/Pakistan/poor arab states to do its dirty jobs. We will see soon how your IRI can really fight....

Who said?
Wikipedia?
Lol wikipedia pages can be edited by any one,
have you checked WHO IS (information related to domain/site name) ? All Irani news agencies showing their addresses except Tehran times.

Now check these:

Can you give proof, TehranTimes is affilated with Irani Govt?
Why same news is not avialble on all popular news sites of Iranis like presstv, irib ?

It’s Indian fake news online website just like other Greek and Turkish online news operated by India.

Every nation that Iran has peddled is in complete destruction today.... same as SHAITAN anything SHAITAN WHISPERS INTO IS LEAD TO CHAOS... Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen... CULTS INFLUENCE IS DANGEROUS

They should not be underestimated, world is happy to group up against Sunni Muslims. Iranian IRGC, Russia and Indian intelligence services can intervene in Afghanistan. They will take their time to train Afghani's and arm militias where they could. At meantime their method of engagement will be assassination's of Taliban members to try to sabotage their gov't and ignite internal tensions in Afghanistan. If some villages/cities rise up against Taliban, Iran and India will openly support them. Taliban is going to face challenges because they will not get any real recognition besides from a couple or few nations.

Most PAKISTANI DO NOT UNDERSTAND 1 THING ABOUT IRAN. ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT IRANIAN THINKING....

SHIITE IRAN looks at itself as the protector of Shiites globally... had Afghanistan been taken over by a Shiite group or had Pakistan been a Shiite republic then the Iranians would be beyond jubliant... the reason they are angered/disapointed greatly inside is because a SUNNI DOMINATED AFGHANISTAN/PAKISTAN ran by 90% of their population is against their presived interest!

Nothing hurts/pains the IRI or Iranian more than SUNNI domination, they will even allow a JEW to be happy/prosper than a SUNNI. It is in their religious lies...

It’s Indian fake news online website just like other Greek and Turkish online news operated by India.

In 2002, the Tehran Times established a news agency which later came to be known as the Mehr News Agency (MNA). Now, Tehran Times and the MNA are run by a single management system with MNA staff triple that of Tehran Times. The MNA is now considered one of the most important news organizations in Iran. Mohammad Shojaeian took over as the new managing director of the Tehran Times and the MNA in September 2019. [4]

No one entertain this guy's theatrics. If Iran was able to it will have prepared revolution against Taliban and secured Russian aerial intervention into Afghanistan. We have press statement after press statement by Iranian President saying Taliban rule is not going to be recognized, and calls for elections. Iran is opposed to Taliban and is enemy of them. Taliban is well aware of this and this guy's dajl is futile.

The work of US-apologetic liberals, the same people who do not want Iran to be present in the Levant. Acquaint yourself with the internal Iranian dynamics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom