What's new

'Iran could be the Germany of the Middle East'

I respect Persians. 6 of my classmates in Politechnical Institute in Kiev were Persians. We study nuclear physics. Great and glorios history, one of the most antient nations on the Earth. Russia and Persia foght in past, but i wish Iran and Eurasian Union will be allies in near future.

I think this should be titled "Iran could have been the Germany of the Middle East."

Had it not been for the Islamic Revolution isolating Iran and turning a civilized, open society a tad bit backwards (Don't yell at me for this guys. I say Iran's going backwards not because of the strength of a country but to me, more religious = more backwards), Iran would have been the strongest country in the Middle East and Turkey would never have been given such importance by Nato/US.

Thanks Ayatollah Khomeini! We really owe you! ~~ Love Turkey. PS: Oh and we love those F-16s you guys were supposed to be sold before the revolution.

Topple the regime and restore democracy guys.

Turkey should and can be the germany of ME. KSA, Egypt, Turkey and Iran can be major pivots of power and subsequently transcontinental powers like Britain, Germany, France and Russia as in Europe.

Infact at 1970's Iran was more advanced than Turkey. Revolution didn't worked well, i think.

Had it not been for the Islamic Revolution isolating Iran

Iran would have been punished regardless of the Islamic revolution, for daring to oust the Western puppet Shah.
In the same way that Mossadeq's supporters were punished by the CIA.

and turning a civilized, open society a tad bit backwards

People who suffered under the Savak's brutality might disagree with you.

stfu

act like a human being for once in your life

how is it bs?

The country is going to the shitter and you say this is bs? You yourself have said many times that your own life isn't great, but you still act like a little child.

Gentle please .

Iran with some people like you and the ones just care about their own benefits ( the majority ) can't be Afghanistan of middle east then you post such BS here and support it and open your fuc king big mouth ?!!!!!

I don't give a crap for the government and parties here but what you and your d!ck head friends posting is totally BS .

All that people like you can do is complaining and insulting and posting BS on the net , You have forgotten that its people who form governments , enter the parliament and take power . A country will never advance as long as it's people really want it and try hard but what do you see in our country ?

Do our people really want to advance or just try to be the boss and take the highest salary with the least possible work ?

Not at all. I'm just proud of Pakistan achivements and I consider them as a pride that ought to be praised and endorsed. Furthermore, Saudi achivements mean a lot to Pakistan and the other way around.

Peace :pakistan:

Does that really exist ?

I think this should be titled "Iran could have been the Germany of the Middle East."

Had it not been for the Islamic Revolution isolating Iran and turning a civilized, open society a tad bit backwards (Don't yell at me for this guys. I say Iran's going backwards not because of the strength of a country but to me, more religious = more backwards), Iran would have been the strongest country in the Middle East and Turkey would never have been given such importance by Nato/US.

Thanks Ayatollah Khomeini! We really owe you! ~~ Love Turkey. PS: Oh and we love those F-16s you guys were supposed to be sold before the revolution.

Topple the regime and restore democracy guys.

Being the best and strongest country in ME in what cost ?

In cost of being behaved as animals and sucking Americans' D!CK ?

What do you know about Iran before the revolution that lets you to judge the revolution and Islamic republic so rudely ?

Unlike you that think more religion ( Islam ) = more backwards , I do believe that this religion and it's values can save a country if performed rightly .

Its embarrassing to see people put their own culture , ideology and traditions in grave and follow the western sort of it and worse when they are proud of that too .

You know germans are one of the smartest people alive.

I think Iran is strong enough. At last, they are independence state - not puppet occupied states, that love to say that they are mighty, but can not make a step without master's word. It better to be poor, but self sufficient, than reach slave.

Back
Top Bottom