What's new

'Iran could be the Germany of the Middle East'

Iran doesn't have the capabilities to refine its own oil products let alone comparing it to Germany :lol:

They didn't even come up with an aircraft :lol: , are you seriously going to put Iran in par with Pakistan's JF-17 thunder? :lol:

Even USA buys petrol from foreign countries. Most countries don't refine 100% of their petrol needs. And Iran does produce aircraft, both military and passenger jets.
@SOHEIL. You and this arab have a lot in common. Both of you are dumber than door knobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even USA buys petrol from foreign countries. Most countries don't refine 100% of their petrol needs. And Iran does produce aircraft, both military and passenger jets.
@SOHEIL. You and this arab have a lot in common. Both of you are dumber than door knobs.

Big difference Persian, Iran is an OPIC member and yet it keeps failing to refine the most basic products out of its crude oil. The US on the other hand, buys foriegn oil and refines it demostically. Suffice to say that Saudi SABIC built refinery facilities in Texas, which means they are superior to other OPIC members like Iran.

Your own Aircrafts are as crappy as junk, F-313 stealthy aircraft :lol: seriously? The hell? :lol:

Ha Ha Ha ... atheist sheikh ... stop spreading bs

Iran doesn't have the capabilities to refine its own oil products let alone comparing it to Germany :lol:

They didn't even come up with an aircraft :lol: , are you seriously going to put Iran in par with Pakistan's JF-17 thunder? :lol:

Devils advocate? :P Although yeah I agree but Pakistan isn't in the middle east. :azn:

soheil, you need to tatoo this flag on your face.
I've never seen a bigger arab zade than you.

images

Instead of ghorme sabzi you need to start eating malakh and soosmar

keep sucking my blah blah ... I feel so good ...

Devils advocate? :P Although yeah I agree but Pakistan isn't in the middle east. :azn:

Not at all. I'm just proud of Pakistan achivements and I consider them as a pride that ought to be praised and endorsed. Furthermore, Saudi achivements mean a lot to Pakistan and the other way around.

Peace :pakistan:

Big difference Persian, Iran is an OPIC member and yet it keeps failing to refine the most basic products out of its crude oil. The US on the other hand, buys foriegn oil and refines it demostically. Suffice to say that Saudi SABIC built refinery facilities in Texas, which means they are superior to other OPIC members like Iran.

Your own Aircrafts are as crappy as junk, F-313 stealthy aircraft :lol: seriously? The hell? :lol:

I just explained to you that they don't.

USA buys PETROL. PETROL is a REFINED product. Also USA PRODUCES MORE OIL than Iran.

And it's called OPEC not OPIC. WTF does "I" stand for arab?

The U.S. imported approximately 10.6 million barrels per day of petroleum in 2012 from about 80 countries

"Petroleum" includes crude oil and refined petroleum products like gasoline, and biofuels like ethanol and biodiesel

You certainly do have large foreign exchange reserves as well as gold. But the issue is that sanctions make it impossible for Chinese or Indian buyer to pay in hard currency (USD, EURO, etc..)

Chinese Yuan is not easily convertible and even if it was, you can't just haul billions worth of hard currency or even Yuan around! Iranians can no longer open LC to deal with other countries, and this will greatly limit the scope of Iranian trade with Europe and other countries.

Well instead of re-directing your trade through the UAE, why not do it through China and Hong Kong instead?

You can get any products in the world by doing this. Hong Kong is one of the world's major trading hubs, you want to buy something that is stopped by sanctions, just buy it through us.

Of course Iran had the chance of it. But now Iran heavily relies on military instead of economy. But I think you're right of relying on military when I think the current situation in ME.

Iran has a lot of potential, we have a young population that's highly educated. We have resources. We have good infrastructure. We are open minded. etc..

Although I have to warn you that the western press and politicians always try to downplay the sanctions and contribute everything to "mismanagement", which is not entirely true.

A lot of industries in Iran are destroyed because of these Sanctions. One example is Airline industry.

But ultimately, politicians at home bear the responsibility for not giving enough freedom to young talent within Iran to flourish.

but keep in mind, Iran has a lot of problems and these problems will NOT go away anytime soon.

I fail to see how a young, educated population selects mullahs as their leader.

I don't know if you can see but it is a very clear view from outside. As you know sometimes some random Iranian official stands and babbles about Turkey. Than another higher ranking Iranian official says " This is not our states statement but speakers own thoughts." It's very clear that your officials are not selected on their skill/experience but for their religiousness. Even the guy who introduced your latest drone looked like a cleric more than a scientist.

We have similar problems too but yours is much obvious.

^^
Sinan

It help when a person uses their head before making a comment. That mullah that Iranian people voted for was the best choice relative to the others. He is the most moderate. In Iran dressing like a cleric does not automatically make you a radical.

The electrical system in Iran is highly biased and only those who are "on the side" of the ayatollah get picked by the guardian council to participate in the election. Thus, although it seems Iranian have a choice in who they vote for, that is nothing but an illusion. So in the end,Iranians have to vote for a person among a group of people who were picked.

Iran is not a democratic country, far from it. I hope the fact a unelected man running the country is enough proof for that.

We need to remove these Islamic pathogens from Iran for ever.

^^
Sinan

It help when a person uses their head before making a comment. Or maybe you're naturally stupid and are incapable of doing that.That mullah that Iranian people voted for was the best choice relative to the others. He is the most moderate. In Iran dressing like a cleric does not automatically make you a radical.

The electrical system in Iran is highly biased and only those who are "on the side" of the ayatollah get picked by the guardian council to participate in the election. Thus, although it seems Iranian have a choice in who they vote for, that is nothing but an illusion. So in the end,Iranians have to vote for a person among a group of people who were picked.

Iran is not a democratic country, far from it. I hope the fact a unelected man running the country is enough proof for that.

We need to remove these Islamic pathogens from Iran for ever.

No need to talk like that.. but I agree with the rest, the population did the best they could, with their given framework

Esfand-

No need to talk like what? He claims if Iranian youth were educated, they would not vote for that "mullah", but he obviously should do a little bit of research before making a statement like that, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom