What's new

Iran continues 'illegal coercion' and detention of ship, India fumes

This time india got its match for bully. India should send its aircraft carrier and show who is boss. Otherwise what is the point of spending billions.

Calm down man India will get it released even before aircraft career reach Iran. Aircraft career is not used for such small matters. This is called Diplomacy. Last time we used AC in 71 war to bring your country in existence.

Any amount that we owe Iranians will be far more than whatever Iranians hope to get by detaining this shop.

If you think this is only one incident, think again. Iranians will only need to block every single Indian oil tanker passing through the strait for "environmental issue" and you will crawl back to them to pay off your debt in gold.

Indians are morally bankrupted, trying to cheat people money and weasel out of debt obligation. You guys won't play ball without a good round of spankings.

If you think this is only one incident, think again. Iranians will only need to block every single Indian oil tanker passing through the strait for "environmental issue" and you will crawl back to them to pay off your debt in gold.

Indians are morally bankrupted, trying to cheat people money and weasel out of debt obligation. You guys won't play ball without a good round of spankings.

Thats a big IF......and we will see to that if that IF happens. By this time a lot more Indian tankers or tankers charted to bring oil to Indian refinneries alredy passed through Persian Gulf.

Reported for trolling.

So you think it's ok to cheat people out of money?

What the hell. if some US kid goes mad and kills fells schools students.

I would say all US citizens are sychos? Accepted?

Keep that Indian ship detained. That would pretty much destroy any support for Iran by India.

What the hell. if some US kid goes mad and kills fells schools students.

I would say all US citizens are sychos? Accepted?

Sure, why would I control how you think and what your opinion is? You can have an opinion of the whole world are psycho. Why would I care? Apparently you care deeply about my opinion. :laughcry:

Cause your medias censor the news from you. You can resolve it financially. Just pay the money you owe the Iranians.

You must be kidding right?? ....our media works overtime to curse the govt. inaction and here you are accusing them of censoring things :rofl: ...Sometimes i wonder why people pock their nose on items they probably don't have much info upon!!

Sure, why would I control how you think and what your opinion is? You can have an opinion of the whole world are psycho. Why would I care? Apparently you care deeply about my opinion. :laughcry:

I care for your opinion.. lol...come out of fantasy..
I reported your stupid trolling

Any sorce.

what makes you think he is from USA?

false flagger maybe... please everyone report the troll..:tup:

This time india got its match for bully. India should send its aircraft carrier and show who is boss. Otherwise what is the point of spending billions.

And they need to remember to use Brahmos.

Four Possibilities:

1- Indian ship was really polluting the waters. (does not make much sense since India claims that the ship was on international waters when Iranis forced the ship to change way).

2- India did not make payments for Oil purchased. (Most likely scenario, some Irani members here were saying the same thing before the incident).

3 - Iran sent a message to USA and Co about its potential power to disrupt trade in that area at expense of India. (also likely)

4 - Iran was pissed at India for dumping Irani oil in favor of Iraq and did this to warn India (unlikely, China and other countries who are buying from Iran also did the same after the sanctions).

One wonders how India would protect assets and interests of Qatar from external threats (India Qatar defense pact, 2008).

Four Possibilities:

1- Indian ship was really polluting the waters. (does not make much sense since India claims that the ship was on international waters when Iranis forced the ship to change way).

2- India did not make payments for Oil purchased. (Most likely scenario, some Irani members here were saying the same thing before the incident).

3 - Iran sent a message to USA and Co about its potential power to disrupt trade in that area at expense of India. (also likely)

4 - Iran was pissed at India for dumping Irani oil in favor of Iraq and did this to warn India (unlikely, China and other countries who are buying from Iran also did the same after the sanctions).

1. Good analysis.

Point no. 3 is the most likely scenario. (I personally am sure this is the real reason)

Iran has already recognized India as a soft state and a soft target. Iran attacked Israeli ambasador in New Delhi and India did nothing. In fact the accused was released on bail and started a news paper in India :lol: ............more shocking was that the inauguration of the news paper was attended by high ranking CONGRESS leaders.

I expect Iran to take more such actions against soft nations to demonstrate their intentions and build their reputation in the global world.

'Secular' Indians meanwhile continue to vote for congress :lol:

2. Most important is to note that the Ship was seized during Indian Independence Day. This is a strong message to India too and a challenge to its sovereignty. Payment can never be a reason for such strong action. This is a interesting international development and will have far reaching repercussions.

3. Another important point to be noted is that Indian govt. is indeed censoring this news from the public. Such a serious act is not report in the Indian press or media, and where it was report, it was not highlighted. It would be enlightening to know the real reasons behind this act. More to it than meets the eye.

Back
Top Bottom