Status
Not open for further replies.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Friends,

I am shared this stunning email with following images attached to it. I don't know if this report is made public or not but as far as I know I haven't heard about this anywhere in the media.

512cf1b9aeea7cf79fea86f5ec298463.jpg

ce77b1d4d9089aae7e6b83e694bca97e.jpg

77a735d0adf41df988b953c96ad38644.jpg

d5261eba56980196be1f3953804d2f86.jpg

52c3775b115135206b297ba07e914897.jpg

e3e7853ba798978c474b62e9a7c0349a.jpg

d0a172f80d415bcd11346fe7be20ca81.jpg

سعودی حکومت کی جانب سے گزشتہ سال ایرانی حاجیوں
کو اس بات کی اجازت نہیں دی گئی کہ وہ حج کو سیاسی مقاصد
کے لئے استعمال کریں
جس کے بعد ایرانیوں نے ایک نیا حرم ، نیا کعبہ اور نیا مقام ابراہیم
قائم کرلیا
یہاں تک کہ حجر اسود کے پہرے پر مامور گارڈ کو بھی نہیں چھوڑا
یہ سب کچھ ایک انڈور ایئرکنڈیشنڈ اسپورٹس کمپلیکس میں قائم کیا گیا

( 5 اسٹار حج )

اس کے بعد ایرانی مؤمنوں اور مؤمنات سے بند کمپلیکس
میں سعودیوں سے دور فریضہ حج کی ادائیگی کا مطالبہ کیا گیا
اس امید پر کہ مستقبل میں حج مکہ مکرمہ سے قم شہر منتقل ہوجائے گا
جہاں تک میقات کا تعلق ہے تو اس کے لئے تصویروں سے کام چلالیا گیا

Last edited:
I think the heading of the thread is misleading and the intention of this process should be clarified.

As from what i understand, this thing was done as a mark of protest against the decision of not allowing Iranians to go for Hajj for the reason of they doing protest in Saudi Arabia against the policies adopted by govt of SA.

more insight welcomed.

I think the heading of the thread is misleading and the intention of this process should be clarified.

As from what i understand, this thing was done as a mark of protest against the decision of not allowing Iranians to go for Hajj for the reason of they doing protest in Saudi Arabia against the policies adopted by govt of SA.

more insight welcomed.

Hello Taimi,

I do not think this is even an appreciate-able way of protesting or acceptable even if it was meant to be taken as protest. If Iranians wanted to protest SA, they could target Government of Saudi Arabia and not Haram. I do not see any weight even if it is taken in terms of protest. God forbid it is sin what they are indulged into.

may be hajj training !?

By creating duplicate Haram? Has multimedia and Video Presentations become useless? How is rest of the Muslim Ummah getting its training for Haj? by creating 100 other Haramz?

Training hi ho sakt hai yeh. Lekin agar hai to baat ajeeb hai ...

Hope some sane reasons behind all this.

Fighter

Hello Taimi,

I do not think this is even an appreciate-able way of protesting or acceptable even if it was meant to be taken as protest. If Iranians wanted to protest SA, they could target Government of Saudi Arabia and not Haram. I do not see any weight even if it is taken in terms of protest. God forbid it is sin what they are indulged into.

yes, its sin.

By creating duplicate Haram? Has multimedia and Video Presentations become useless? How is rest of the Muslim Ummah getting its training for Haj? by creating 100 other Haramz?

if i am not wrong pilgrimage tour operators arrange some kind of training before hajj! so may be some big company came to this idea and they are organising in a professional way ... lets dig deeper why have iranians done it before we pas verdicts. If proved they are trying to make a shia Mecca for them selves than thats stupid and haram.

if i am not wrong pilgrimage tour operators arrange some kind of training before hajj! so may be some big company came to this idea and they are organising in a professional way ... lets dig deeper why have iranians done it before we pas verdicts. If proved they are trying to make a shia Mecca for them selves than thats stupid and haram.

What about Rammi, Meqayat, Saffa-Marva, Qurbani and other elements of Haj. Is Tawaf that difficult that it must be learned by going around a fake Kabbah figure? What are you talking about common. You cannot justify or defend this act is an act of training. Even the thought of creating a duplicate Kabbah is such a soul-shivering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom