What's new

Iran constructs Kaabah replica for Haj training

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wanted to make a "shia Mecca" they would certainly not do this in the middle of a basketball arena, as these pictures indicate.

Some people appear to be holding banners for group numbers. I think this is training. And notice that the people praying are not praying from all directions as you do in Mecca. They are just praying from one side, presumably the side that would have them point to Mecca.

This is a silly and divisive thread that is designed to spread misgivings and misunderstandings. The headline in particular is mischievous. Should be removed.

Well put i just wanted to explain my views to my felow member never meant any offence for any sect. Agreed with you 100% that this thread is titled rather micheviously its a silly thing and may be our member just got carried away in his emotions seeing the images without understanding the purpose . Threads like these do help it just shows how bad miscomunication can be

I think the heading of the thread is misleading and the intention of this process should be clarified.

As from what i understand, this thing was done as a mark of protest against the decision of not allowing Iranians to go for Hajj for the reason of they doing protest in Saudi Arabia against the policies adopted by govt of SA.

more insight welcomed.

No from what i have learnt from some Iranians/ Shia friends, they say its a normal practice in Iran before Haj wherein the intended Hajis are taught the rituals to be performed during Haj.

Its kinda rehearsal before Haj. And it is said that Iranian pilgrims are more learnt during the Haj due to this pre-rehearsal.

I think we should close thre thread it is without any proof.

This looks like a show or something, I dont think they actually doing Tawaf for the purpose of doing Hajj, but it seems to be some sort of play.

" Presenting a demonstration " hope that helps ?

Your phrase is as good as "Abe-e-Zam Zam ka pani".

Regarding Haj Training, I am fully aware of that and I have taken my parents to two of them. Both were very well conducted and neither of them involved anything like that.

We cannot defend a wrong thing done with the good intentions, like stealing for the intention do charity. This is a wrong practice to make a dummy of Kabbah and do tawaf (or look like a tawaf) around it even if is meant to learn only. Understand what Islam asks Muslims to do and stops from doing that. We are not allowed to do acts that resemble praying to God. Like standing before somebody with your hands crossed (as we do in prayers) forbidden and you cannot bow before somebody as much if it would start hinting Ruqu of salat. Haj is Ebadat and there is never a provision of test-ebadat or look a like abadat. Quote anything from Islam or its teachings that would back this practice, even if slightest.

If this practice is being done for the training in mind, it must be stopped. You do not do Haj for the sake of perfection but for the sake of submission to Allah's will by offering your best using your best intellect and wisdom. If one thinks such trainings and practice of performing Tawaf will improve then fear Allah and stop that. Allah will not sentence you if you didn't do the Tawaf right but doing a fake Tawaf around a fake Haram could be devastating. How hard is this aspect to understand?

This looks like a show or something, I dont think they actually doing Tawaf for the purpose of doing Hajj, but it seems to be some sort of play.

I second that !

oh yaar as long as nothing is being confirmed from the Officials i can't comment on that but by looking at the pictures i have a feeeling that they are not the original pictures. You can clearly see the special effects being used so it is possible all these pictures are fake

And also making the replica of "Haram" is ok as we people make the small replica of Makkah and you often see on shops being sold...... some people put Atar inside that replica and some people buy the simple replica but that is not big only a small replica of "Haram" and by pictures you can't figure out how big is this replica of Haram.

@ Peoples wearing Ahraam

i believe wearing these peoples wore Ahraam because when we go to Saudi Arabia we have to wear Ahraam before reaching the boundaries of "Meeqaat" so many pepoles even in Pakistan wear Ahraam inside Pakistan and then travel for Hajj/Umrah. So that is possible like in Pakistan they are sitting in Hajji camp? and the pictures are looking very fake to me so that is possible that some professionals created these images to create hate for Iran (among muslims.)

Adding:

and one thing you have to accept that Iranians are the most organized peoples during Hajj or Umrah. You see if you go to Hajj for example you find Iranians in group of 100s of peoples only they are not like Pakistani, Indians or any other nation who perform every single ritual themselves and are mostly confused what to do next. There are so manadatory or important steps of Hajj/Tawaf/Sa'ee etc where we Pakistanis or Indians make mistake but look at Iranians they perform everything very nicely. For example when they are doing Tawaaf, their Mens make a wide circle and hold their hands together and let all the womens come inside the circle and then start walking there is no way of anybody getting missed........ but other nations are usually doing Tawaf-e-Kaba alone and you often find peoples being missed. When other nations have to take the KISS of Hajr-e-Aswad they are fighting each other.......... hardly some of them are able to take the kiss of Hajr-e-Aswad (The black stone) but when Iranian group reaches near to that.......... others automatically feels umcomfortable and try to give them way to come forward closer to Ka'ba so that they can continue performing Tawaf with ease.

I mean i was very well impressed with the way they make groups and perform Hajj. They have everything unique, they usually don't get misplaced, they usually know better how to do what? and they are very well prepared and that is now i believe because of the training they get from Iran :partay: and also because they are in groups unlike other nations

Look at the way they perform Tawaf, Saee (Safa Marwa), How they live in Mina, how they live in groups in Muzdalifah, other nations wants others to travel alone from Arafaat to Muzadalifah and there usually the old peoples are in big trouble but Iranians make the group and start the journey together in groups, they go in Jamaraat to stone the Shaitaan together instead of Pakistanis or Indians who go alone........ they go to the airport together to check in/check out and all the group is being served together. All the luggage is being collected together and they make sure at each and every position that if anybody is left............... i must appreciate Iraninans for their Hajj tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom