What's new

Iran constructs Kaabah replica for Haj training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probbly just a information session to demostrate how to sit and where the pilgrims will sit and what the the process to do certain tasks etc .....

Every muslim home has a kaaba picture or small replica (not every but you ocassionally see it) its juts memorabilia

Here I think its being used for educational purpose

They are not praying or performing religious duties at it - and even for real Kaaba (The cube) the cube itself is just a point of reference -

Duplicate of Kabah is not allowed. Such kabah has no significance.

Fighter

Can someone tell me why drawing a cartoon of the prophet is unacceptable. But Making a duplicate of the Kabah is?.

What about Rammi, Meqayat, Saffa-Marva, Qurbani and other elements of Haj.

Holy Kaba is prominent of all we believe thats the house of Allah i unfortunatly have little knowledge of other places cant comment.

Is Tawaf that difficult that it must be learned by going around a fake Kabbah figure?

do you understand the term presentation ?

What are you talking about common.

what common ?
You cannot justify or defend this act is an act of training. Even the thought of creating a duplicate Kabbah is such a soul-shivering.

I am not justifying or defending read what i said it may be for training purposes if Iranis have duplicated a Kaba of their own for worshipping than its wrong!

Probbly just a information session to demostrate how to sit and where the pilgrims will sit and what the the process to do certain tasks etc .....

Every muslim home has a kaaba picture or small replica (not every but you ocassionally see it) its juts memorabilia

They are not praying or performing religious duties at it - and even for real Kaaba (The cube) the cube itself is just a point of reference -

Well put ! its just as simple as that

What about Rammi, Meqayat, Saffa-Marva, Qurbani and other elements of Haj. Is Tawaf that difficult that it must be learned by going around a fake Kabbah figure? What are you talking about common. You cannot justify or defend this act is an act of training. Even the thought of creating a duplicate Kabbah is such a soul-shivering.

I really do not know what you are thinking it is. Look at those pictures again and tell me where is the praying. I see people in an audotorium like setting educating themselves in how to perform one of the most important acts of ones life. People die performing this task because of lack of organization, so yes I think every country should host something like this. Only thing you are duplicating and spreading is ignorance.

Agreed! with every word :tup:

Dont make it into something it is not! Iranians are Muslims as well, they know the sanctity of the Hijaz as much as any other Muslim.

Can someone tell me why drawing a cartoon of the prophet is unacceptable

Portrayal (static pictorial) of any animal and human is considered as not acceptable by a great majority Ulema of many sects.

Making a duplicate of the Kabah is?.

1) they havent made a duplicate of it.
2) the Kaabah is holy only because Abraham and many prophets prayed and did Hajj, in itself, it has no value. As Azad said, its just a reference.
3) No one can ever duplicate the Kaabah, why:

a-- there is only one Hajr e Aswad
b-- Hajj can only be performed in Hijaz (a geographical area)
c-- the whole history (Abraham, Ismael and so on) cannot be duplicated
d-- even if someone takes away the Hajr e Aswad and makes a replica, it still wont make a Hajj

Basically, it would be like saying making the Holy of Holies in Chicago instead of the Temple :lol: , or making Venice in Los Vegas :P , and so on :lol: :wave: (which is really stupid and lame)

I am not justifying or defending read what i said it may be for training purposes if Iranis have duplicated a Kaba of their own for worshipping than its wrong!

Are you sure you yourself have comprehension of what presentation mean? What you are trying to write is probably Demonstration.

I hope none of us is new muslim here neither people who are intending to visit Makkah are 4 grade students who do not understand what does it mean to do tawaf and what are those 241987 procedural steps necessary to take before, during and after tawaf that makes a haj complete. Relegion is not difficult and act like this has never been practiced to teach Muslims how to perform Haj. We dont learn Salat by Practicing test salat first. What do you think how is whole 30Million population of Muslims learning how to perform Haj?

i think they have made it for some demo because the people around sitting there are watching just like ordinary audience so they are either conducting a show or demo ...but this is a big sin No doubt!!

Here are links to some videos showing the same kind of Hajj training in a far eastern Muslim country:

Last edited by a moderator:
=graphican;700216]Are you sure you yourself have comprehension of what presentation mean? What you are trying to write is probably Demonstration.

" Presenting a demonstration " hope that helps ?

I hope none of us is new muslim here neither people who are intending to visit Makkah are 4 grade students who do not understand what does it mean to do tawaf and what are those 241987 procedural steps necessary to take before, during and after tawaf that makes a haj complete. Relegion is not difficult and act like this has never been practiced to teach Muslims how to perform Haj. We dont learn Salat by Practicing test salat first. What do you think how is whole 30Million population of Muslims learning how to perform Haj?

i dont know what does it takes man its common sense and known fact there are a bilion muslims most of the people save their life time and dream that one day we will reach Mecca, there are people from many diferent back grounds , Iran like pak is a 3rd world country lot of people are uneducated or have little or no travel experience. The intent of Hajis is i guess is to ensure that they conduct the full Hajj process without any mistakes. There are tour operaters who are in this business therefore many in Pak also conduct training becuase there are various things to perform. I really fail to understand why are you making such a big deal about if we pressume that they are performing such act. Or may be if you are not aware or have never heard about Haji traning than do yourself a favour and google Haj training or here is a link! hajj training - Google Search

these pics can be fake...........................
there is no such things like shiya or sunni we are all muslims and we believe in 1 Allah & last Prophet(S.A.W)

if i am not wrong pilgrimage tour operators arrange some kind of training before hajj! so may be some big company came to this idea and they are organising in a professional way ... lets dig deeper why have iranians done it before we pas verdicts. If proved they are trying to make a shia Mecca for them selves than thats stupid and haram.

If they wanted to make a "shia Mecca" they would certainly not do this in the middle of a basketball arena, as these pictures indicate.

Some people appear to be holding banners for group numbers. I think this is training. And notice that the people praying are not praying from all directions as you do in Mecca. They are just praying from one side, presumably the side that would have them point to Mecca.

This is a silly and divisive thread that is designed to spread misgivings and misunderstandings. The headline in particular is mischievous. Should be removed.

oh yaar as long as nothing is being confirmed from the Officials i can't comment on that but by looking at the pictures i have a feeeling that they are not the original pictures. You can clearly see the special effects being used so it is possible all these pictures are fake

And also making the replica of "Haram" is ok as we people make the small replica of Makkah and you often see on shops being sold...... some people put Atar inside that replica and some people buy the simple replica but that is not big only a small replica of "Haram" and by pictures you can't figure out how big is this replica of Haram.

@ Peoples wearing Ahraam

i believe wearing these peoples wore Ahraam because when we go to Saudi Arabia we have to wear Ahraam before reaching the boundaries of "Meeqaat" so many pepoles even in Pakistan wear Ahraam inside Pakistan and then travel for Hajj/Umrah. So that is possible like in Pakistan they are sitting in Hajji camp? and the pictures are looking very fake to me so that is possible that some professionals created these images to create hate for Iran (among muslims.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom