What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

The funniest part to me is that Pakistan now wants to fight terrorism, here i have a video of the most honest terrorist in the world, General Asad Durrani former head of ISI admitting we are supporting Taliban, and now the same guys want to fight terrorism.

Though I don't like Taliban, the consensus (within Pakistani deep state) is they are useful to get rid of bigger terrorists like Northern Alliance and ISIS. Russia and China are on the same page on this one.

The biggest terror sponsors reside in Tehran. Your leaders openly support terror scum like Hezbollah. Your terror outfits killed more Muslims than anyone else in last hundred years.

Though I don't like Taliban, the consensus (within Pakistani deep state) is they are useful to get rid of bigger terrorists like Northern Alliance and ISIS. Russia and China are on the same page on this one.
Yeah nice one there. Good and Bad terrorists !
Good terrorists are Mujahideen (for Pakistan) and kills Indians and Afghans. Bad terrorists kills only Pakistan's minorities usually killing Shiites, Sufis and non-Muslims.
:laughcry:So if Taliban suicide bombers attack ISIS do you consider that terrorism or progressivism?
The biggest terror sponsors reside in Tehran. Your leaders openly support terror scum like Hezbollah. Your terror outfits killed more Muslims than anyone else in last hundred years.
The honor of being the biggest terror sponsor of terrorism goes to the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia because of their financial and logistic support of ISIS. Here's a classified document leaked by Wikileaks, in which Hilary Clinton is telling John Podesta the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia are funding ISIS. These terror outfits killed more humans than any other terrorist groups in last hundred years, but since their victims are mostly non-Muslims and Shiites, and Shiites are not really Muslims, their deaths doesn't count, am i right?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
When your deep state is sponsoring Taliban does they read their stuff or not, does they know Taliban doesn't consider Shiites as Muslims and consider them as a more dangerous threat to Islam than Jews, so they'll kill Shiites wherever they find them?

The funniest part to me is that Pakistan now wants to fight terrorism, here i have a video of the most honest terrorist in the world, General Asad Durrani former head of ISI admitting we are supporting Taliban, and now the same guys want to fight terrorism.

:rofl: :enjoy:

Tehran has links with Taliban, Iranian ambassador admits

http://pakistan.asia-news.com/en_GB/articles/cnmi_pf/features/2016/12/23/feature-02

Russia's backing Taliban demand triggers controversy
http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/russias-backing-taliban-demand-triggers-controversy/785930

This is not important news. It's about a fake coalition force written only on paper, not practical.
Even if 1% of this force is used, both sides will pay. One side has to pay in dollars and ons side with blood. Pakistan did well joining this coalition. They should claim money from gcc like al-sisi and make some empty promises.

Iran & friends are good at slaughtering Sunnis, they(Israel/US) are happy with Iran.
I don't see why they'd want to attack Iran lol
You killed many sunni kurds. Israel and usa like you because their army is invited to your country.

All tough I am not in favor of Pakistan being part of Yemen war and I am strongly against Pakistani troops being sent to Yemen. but back to your post Iran is also supporting Taliban as well so I don't see why you only blame Pakistan.
The Basic point is that when ever a Muslim country starts thriving it is gifted a war. Pakistan was gifted Kashmir war. Iran when started thriving it was gifted Syrian war. Saudis have been gifted Yemen war and these gift continue so a better strategy will be to Gift USA and EU some thing similar and Israel should also be gifted something as well. This is the only way to make things stable.

@Cthulhu

Hahahah Mr.excuses, if Saudi Arabia and Qatar start funding a proxy war thru different groups, Iran will be deploying these foreign militias in its own country, all around its corners where persecuted sunni minorities live in huge no.s. and are executed wit a biased law, if someone converts a shia, dhikri to sunni islam. Shamelessly apart from ppl of revolutionary guard most of these iran-sponsored shia fighters are from other states like Iraq, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria and Lebanon. This is what shia brainwashing since 1979 in foreign countries has led to, having young foreigners fight the shia fight whereas Iranians take a backseat on the ground, Shame on this nation.

Pakistan should tell Iran to F**K OFF and go suck on a phat one. These two-faced mullahs are also the same shayateen who started terrorism in Pakistan, while trying to come with bhai-bhai BS. If Pakistan really wants to get busy, these mullahs' turbans will be spinning senselessly, and they will be remembering their mother's milk, just as they did in the 80s and 90s. Mullahs should remember history.

Iran showed his reservations regarding Gen Raheel because Pakistan is not one set of mind country it has mixed population. secondly this alliance is not Muslim alliance its just Arab alliance the only non Arab countries in this 39 nation are Pakistan and Turkey which are their just because of their military might if they wer not that strong then they would also not be in this collation

With Pakistan and Turkey joining this alliance, the Salafist NATO's aggression against Iran, in fact, has become less likely.

Well maybe because you can't realize alliances and strategic alliances change. Pak supported the Afghan struggle against the Soviet occupation during the 80s and during the 90s supported the taliban then during the war on terror has been against all terrorism since the 2000s.

Since you can't get that into your thought process any discussion is futile with your type...

@Cthulhu

Hahahah Mr.excuses, if Saudi Arabia and Qatar start funding a proxy war thru different groups, Iran will be deploying these foreign militias in its own country, all around its corners where persecuted sunni minorities live in huge no.s. and are executed wit a biased law, if someone converts a shia, dhikri to sunni islam. Shamelessly apart from ppl of revolutionary guard most of these iran-sponsored shia fighters are from other states like Iraq, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria and Lebanon. This is what shia brainwashing since 1979 in foreign countries has led to, having young foreigners fight the shia fight whereas Iranians take a backseat on the ground, Shame on this nation.
Many of us are admitting Islam is dividing our people, region, nations (Shia sunni barelvi sufi ahmadi deobandi wahabi etc.). But we're stubborn to accept the solution... Minimizing influence of Islam in our countries. If we rely on the close roots, culture and history of our region and nations we would have no discussions, there would be no troubles between India, Pakistan, Iran. I know this is a taboo and speaking about it could cost someones life.
The more we speak about the solutions, the less scary the topic becomes.

I'll guess I don't have to tell you that Israel attacked Iraq's nuclear facilities in the '80s, but hasn't had the balls to attack Iran up till this day, despite the fact that Iran has a much more developed nuclear industry than Iraq ever had. There is a reason why the US has refrained from attacking Iran too

you should have to thank us, for saving you from Sadam hussain and from Israels attack.

Iranian govt needs to provide an explanation for Uzair Baloch holding Iranian passport, a terrorist who killed hundreds of people in Pakistan..and he is not the only one..Kul Bhagan Yadhida was also operating from iran.. and the most shocking part is that they both met in iran thus iranian govt / state is involved in terrorism in Pakistan and thus we should show them a middle finger and let RS join the coalition and by the way, in the meeting IK and COAS, the issue NOC for RS came under discussion...
Check this thread guys and what do you have to say...

@Doordie @SherDil @Khafee

did you remember after Yadhav;s arrest disclosure, how his team members were rescued in Iran and sent to india directly

Before they show their concern regarding what we are doing they better stop poking their nose in the matters of Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Bahrain and where ever they are meddling with. In addition what about changing demographics in Syria.
We dont give a rat for their concerns and yes we are vigilantly keeping an eye on everything.

Last edited:
This is not important news. It's about a fake coalition force written only on paper, not practical.
Even if 1% of this force is used, both sides will pay. One side has to pay in dollars and ons side with blood. Pakistan did well joining this coalition. They should claim money from gcc like al-sisi and make some empty promises.

You killed many sunni kurds. Israel and usa like you because their army is invited to your country.
Of course we Killed many Sunni Kurds, yet millions of Kurds from Iran, Syria, Iraq come to my country for safety and to live among genocidal Turks lol

Back
Top Bottom