What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

As far as I know Raheel Sharif.. he will not do anything which will tamper unity of Muslim ummah.. He will straight perform his duty with 100% result... :pakistan:

Irani are bad ***, the only safe country in between Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,,, Rest u can understand how it is safe.....

Iranian govt needs to provide an explanation for Uzair Baloch holding Iranian passport, a terrorist who killed hundreds of people in Pakistan..and he is not the only one..Kul Bhagan Yadhida was also operating from iran.. and the most shocking part is that they both met in iran thus iranian govt / state is involved in terrorism in Pakistan and thus we should show them a middle finger and let RS join the coalition and by the way, in the meeting IK and COAS, the issue NOC for RS came under discussion...
Check this thread guys and what do you have to say...

@Doordie @SherDil @Khafee

In any case, if you make a wrong move we will raze Riadh & Tel Aviv to the ground. No matter who is standing on your side!
Obviously Arab world is not our enemy but in fact USA is steaming up Arabs against us. USA will regret if a conflict is going to get started in the region, their puppets can start a war against us but the finisher of the war is only Iran.
Hope for peace wahabi! we have a keen sword.
pakistan will not only stand for iran but also for S.A. if any country ever try to invade iran or SA, we will be like a rock against enemy because pakistani considers both iran and S.A as a religious respected countries for muslims. this is only pakistani who consider both sunni and shia as a muslim brothers. we have mixed opinion in our country for iran and S.A. and we have proved it previously that we will protect both S.A and iran. but we don't need to listen any dictation from anyone infect from S.A. unfortunately this statement by iran personally not only hurt me alot but also many in pakistan including shia's. iran should realize the previous history and relation of pakistan with iran rather than passing the retarded statements.. Pakistan always support both iran and S.A. iran should be happy that Raheel Shareef x-army chief from pakistan for this alliance. we personally want to eradicate this fasadi sectarian war. pakistan and iran agencies should work together.
it sound me that your govt listening to india's reservation. i have to think about it that india is showing his reservation by using iran. because india cant express his reservation openly. and as always india reservation is that pakistan will have more influence not only in the region but also in arab world. and we want this influence for the prosperity of muslim world because our observation is different from muslims world that there is no other muslim country who can properly understand the agenda of yahodi lobby or zionist lobby.
both iran and S.A have to support pakistan otherwise write down my words muslims will lose everything. for god sake stop this fasadi sectarian war.

Last edited:
Iran showed his reservations regarding Gen Raheel because Pakistan is not one set of mind country it has mixed population. secondly this alliance is not Muslim alliance its just Arab alliance the only non Arab countries in this 39 nation are Pakistan and Turkey which are their just because of their military might if they wer not that strong then they would also not be in this collation

and for those who are saying Iran give charbahar to endia please do some research again. Charbaha is a strategic port if endia wants to use it then it should have no access to Pakistani ship over their but few days before 3-4 Pakistan's front line battle ships wer docked at charbahar and bandier Abbas for exercise and if you see it from military point of view doing a exercise in an area which enemy is trying to use against you will make it useless. and for GCC they prefer endia over Pakistan and they even made endia GCC observer. every country works for his own interest we are the only fools which dies on Muslim brother hood

PLEASE DON'T LABEL ME TO ANY SECTARIAN CAST FOR ME PAKISTAN COMES FIRST I GIVE DAM TO BOTH IRAN AND SAUDIA THEY ARE USING US TO FIGHT THEIR CENTURIES OLD FIGHT OF ARAB AND PERSIAN WHY WE DIE FOR THEM WHEN THEY CAN PUT THEIR COUNTRY FIRST SO WHY WE DIE FOR STUPID BROTHER HOOD WHEN NO ONE IS CARING FOR IT

PLEASE DON'T LABEL ME TO ANY SECTARIAN CAST FOR ME PAKISTAN COMES FIRST I GIVE DAM TO BOTH IRAN AND SAUDIA THEY ARE USING US TO FIGHT THEIR CENTURIES OLD FIGHT OF ARAB AND PERSIAN WHY WE DIE FOR THEM WHEN THEY CAN PUT THEIR COUNTRY FIRST SO WHY WE DIE FOR STUPID BROTHER HOOD WHEN NO ONE IS CARING FOR IT
Way to go :pakistan:

ROFL emboldened by the shia liberals and Pakistan-haters,its none of their f***** business
esp. a country that is involved in funding terrorist groups against other muslims mainly sunnis around the world

View attachment 388396

These are the sponsored shia militias by our friendly neighbouring country Iran, containing Fatimiyoun [made up of Afghani fighters], and Zainabiyoun[made up of Pakistani, majority Hazara, Karachi and Parachinar]. The dead of Zainabiyoun & Fatimiyoun brigade are buried in Qom in secrecy. They were made to guard shrine but were forced by the sponsors Iran and trainee Hezbollah into Syria ands Iraq. These are the things shia liberals don't want Pakistan to see. This is just Syria imagine any sunni state sponsoring such fighting brigades around one country how the intl. community would've responded.
View attachment 388399
View attachment 388397
bro what about ttp isis bla etc to name a few and those you mentioned here are mostly fighting against israiel in Palestine and Lebonan and some are their to defend shrines of Ahl E Bait A.S they are not forcing they version of Islam to other just like TTP and ISIS.

AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE LAME EXCUSE THAT ISIS AND TTP LIKE ELEMENTS ARE CREATED JUST TO SAVE SUNNIES AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE I DON'T THINK SO ANY SUNNI CAN EVEN IMAGINE TO JUST DO LITTLE BIT DAMAGE TO SHRINES OF SAHABA KARAM R.A WHILE YOU CAN SEE THESE ISIS CALLING THEM SELF SUNNI AND YET HUMILIATED AND DESTROYED SHRINES AND GRAVES OF MANY SAHABA KARAM AND AMBIYA A.S THEY ARE KILLING ANY ONE WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW THEIR VERSION OF ISLAM NO MATTER EITHER HE IS SUNNI OR SHIA THEY ARE KILLING EVERY ONE AND YET MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTING SUNNI

In any case, if you make a wrong move we will raze Riadh & Tel Aviv to the ground. No matter who is standing on your side!
Obviously Arab world is not our enemy but in fact USA is steaming up Arabs against us. USA will regret if a conflict is going to get started in the region, their puppets can start a war against us but the finisher of the war is only Iran.

Barking Dogs Seldom bite...... Iran

He had contingency plans to annex Pakistani territory had Pakistan been invaded/disintegrated by other powers.

Really? Wow!

I didn't know this part at all. Do you have any links where this theory has been analysed? I'd love to read it. Thanks.

So much hatred !!!

As I said; religious alliances are only there to fool the masses into believing some sort of a monolithic entity that unites people. Otherwise don't you think that everyone from Morocco to Pakistan would have been a single country? The reality is, they are not.

Which means for even the most observant Muslims, their country is important. Whether it is a kingdom like Saudi or a democracy like Turkey, country always comes first and only then religion does.

So what are persians w8ing for? Did they raze Washington DC, infact they signed deal with them.... Hyporacte Persians

Iran should mind its own business. Majority in Pakistan supports this decision and we also dont want any confrontation with Iran. If Iran is involved in terrorism only then they should be worried.
Those terrorists are enemies of Pakistan.
Secret memos 'show Pakistan endorsed US drone strikes'

US has good intel on their movements, so we let them carry out drone strikes.

Iran draws strength from it's population (almost 80 million, little more than Turkey) and resources. Your culture barely plays any role in your defence. Just delusion.
The funniest part to me is that Pakistan now wants to fight terrorism, here i have a video of the most honest terrorist in the world, General Asad Durrani former head of ISI admitting we are supporting Taliban, and now the same guys want to fight terrorism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom