What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

It concerns Iran 'cause the alliance has been merely formed to marginalize Iran in the region not to fight ISIS , how Saudis could be a part of anti terrorism alliance?.. marginalizing what they call Iranian influence in 4 Arabian capitals Baghdad, Beirut, Damascus and Sanaa ...

The title is misleading: It says Iran is 'concerned' while in the text it says Iran has its reservation and giving no objection doesn't mean Iran necessarily agrees with it. This has nothing to do with being 'concerned'.

And then, we have 11 pages of chest thumping and rhetorics against Iran.

Raheel Sharif side effect is hitting them (Iran) in their "HEART" Hope houthis are crushed

As far as Iran's view about this 'alliance' is concerned, it happens to be, until now, one of the most useless alliances ever, on par with Arab league. So yeah, it is hitting us in the heart and taking our sleeps in the nights... by making us laugh hard at it. An alliance against 'terrorism' that happens to exclude the primary countries who are fighting against terrorism in Middle East: Iran, Iraq and Syria. I would say a potato is more useful than this alliance against 'terrorism'.

So in the End, if you want what a true Irannians feel about the day by day routine of his life, with a simple job, a simple house or leaving under his parent roof, having everyday problems about finding jobs or rising cost of life, or the oppression/corruption of officials/police to get a simple paper or golden pass... THen Here is not you answer.

You are no Iranian, so please don't speak on behalf of Iranians. It so happens that, many of current active Iranian members actually do live inside Iran:

Me, @haman10, @kollang, @mohsen, @raptor22, @JEskandari, @The SiLent crY @2800 and others.

If we ever felt that we have some problems here, I don't think we would need your help to tell it to us.

As far as Iran's view about this 'alliance' is concerned, it happens to be, until now, one of the most useless alliances ever, on par with Arab league. So yeah, it is hitting us in the heart and taking our sleeps in the nights... by making us laughing so hard. An alliance against 'terrorism' that happens to exclude the primary countries who are fighting against terrorism in Middle East: Iran, Iraq and Syria. I would say a potato is more useful than this alliance against 'terrorism'.

Because of the potato the tomato alliance is concerned and coming red thats why they can't sleep in the night cry and wait when houthis get crushed like mosquito than they will start crying in day light...

Because of the potato the tomato alliance is concerned and coming red thats why they can't sleep in the night cry and wait when houthis get crushed like mosquito than they will start crying in day light...

Read first part of my post:

The title is misleading: It says Iran is 'concerned' while in the text it says Iran has its reservation and giving no objection doesn't mean Iran necessarily agrees with it. This has nothing to do with being 'concerned'.

And then, we have 11 pages of chest thumping and rhetorics against Iran.

Iran is not 'concerned' about this alliance. And instead of chest thumping about Houthis who are Yemenis fighting against foreign aggression, try to root out terrorists in your own country before drawing plans to crush random groups abroad, that should be your primary concern.

United we stand- divided we fall

this age old rhetoric of superior race is getting tiring. only young adolescent hormone driven are mystified by that. the times of Khosru are a distant past and so are the times of Qahtan. let it go

if you cannot handle each other with respect rest assure the third party will not respect any of you.

I think Pakistan did a very mature and confident thing. Informed Iran but went on with what they had planned to do.
I honestly do not think Iran has any business in this at all. It should rather do some introspection and rethink the increasing influence it is allowing to Indians and the other anti-Pakistan elements

ROFL emboldened by the shia liberals and Pakistan-haters,its none of their f***** business
esp. a country that is involved in funding terrorist groups against other muslims mainly sunnis around the world

View attachment 388396

These are the sponsored shia militias by our friendly neighbouring country Iran, containing Fatimiyoun [made up of Afghani fighters], and Zainabiyoun[made up of Pakistani, majority Hazara, Karachi and Parachinar]. The dead of Zainabiyoun & Fatimiyoun brigade are buried in Qom in secrecy. They were made to guard shrine but were forced by the sponsors Iran and trainee Hezbollah into Syria ands Iraq. These are the things shia liberals don't want Pakistan to see. This is just Syria imagine any sunni state sponsoring such fighting brigades around one country how the intl. community would've responded.
View attachment 388399
View attachment 388397

Actually Iran was asked directly by Iraqi Gov, Kurdistan region of Iraq and also Syrian Gov to come to their aid to fight terrorists .. a while back you could have seen ISIS tankers lined up from Iraq and Syria to one country borders and no one even tried to bomb them instead they labeled ISIS as Sunni resistance that just seek justice ... ISIS was almost 65 KMs away from Baghdad and was to take it no one did anything to help them .. the only one that stood beside Iraqi people was Iran, we helped Iraqi Gov . with weapons, military advisers and whatever it took to push back ISIS .. and thanks God due to courage and dignity of Iraqi people and fatwa of grand Shia cleric that mobilized masses now Iraq is in final operation to liberate Mosul to get rid of these terrorists ..... Shia militias in Iraq are recognized as a part of Iraqi army and it depends on Iraqi people to keep them or not.
So you better thank Iran for fighting against ISIS unless you are a ISIS sympathizer ...
And what you put as Shia militia fighting in Syria .. that's not accurate .. for example it includes Hothis ... could you please show me one single Houthis in Syria?

dont worry iran. just pay the right amount to our leaders and our leaders will send mercenaries to fight for iran.

ISIS is huge threat in the region .
sr-isis-foreign-fighters-map-1-825.jpg

You are forgetting that Pakistan has interests in middle east...So, what do you want? Leaving whole ME into Iranians' mercy?

Ask your Iranian friends, to join this alliance as Pakistan is friendly country and leading the alliance...perfect opportunity for Iran and others to end this non sense in ME...

Pakistan won't and shouldn't listen to anyone when it comes to national interest. Iranian ambassador should not meddle into internal affairs of Pakistan...

Pakistan shouldn't be trying to play 'muslim' police like it does in Bahrain! Especially not with the internal problems that plague the country.

Pakistan has no business in the ME and neither should it put Arabs interests over Iranian interests in the region. The ME is dispensable for Pakistan, South and Central Asia regions are not and in both those arenas, Pakistan will need Iran.

Oh, please. Drop the stupidity, next you'll be telling me that Iran is challenging US's influence in the Pacific. Seriously, what is it with you lot? The ME is home to around twenty two countries and Iran hardly has a footprint in any of them.

Pakistan shouldn't be trying to play 'muslim' police like it does in Bahrain! Especially not with the internal problems that plague the country.

Pakistan has no business in the ME and neither should it put Arabs interests over Iranian interests in the region. The ME is dispensable for Pakistan, South and Central Asia regions are not and in both those arenas, Pakistan will need Iran.

Oh, please. Drop the stupidity, next you'll be telling me that Iran is challenging US's influence in the Pacific. Seriously, what is it with you lot? The ME is home to around twenty two countries and Iran hardly has a footprint in any of them.

U have taken Mullah's weed...I can't argue with you or other Pakistanis who, in millions, are working in middle east...

Is Yeman Irani territory??

It is because of your infighting the who!e Islamic world is burning to ashes

Back
Top Bottom