What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

Easy with the words dear B*** . And don't worry about us worry about your country

You are wrong dear only pro Iranians supporters don't support this mostly while we support it.

If RUSSIA and US learn what are they doing in Syria Iraq and "Afghanistan" since 2001
wah jee wah kya logic hy aap ka

8 /8 hours bijlee nien hy , kya atomic country hy

I wish Pakistan don't involve in Yemen in any way your butt will be spanked for no reason plus the loss of life.

Did you wish for the same when Iran got involved in Syria way back in 2013 ? and kept denying until they admitted they were there in 2016 ? I mean I dont get iranian hypocrisy. They support Assad but get their panties in a twist when someone else does

If pakistan first just like how turks say about their country than drop the word islamic from your country name and be nationalist instead and tell your leaders that they have nothing to do with the gulfies which they want your army to be their servant,mercenary, and slave
So you have no concern when Iran make agreements with India(Killing kashmiri Muslims) in thousands that effect the security of Muslim nation (Pakistan) or do you consider India as saint ?

So you have no concern when Iran make agreements with India(Killing kashmiri Muslims) in thousands that effect the security of Muslim nation (Pakistan) or do you consider India as saint ?
India defend it self and land against 1400 of islamic agression simple as that

For the war to end, one side has to win. We can tip the scales.
trust you won't win any and you're on the loosing sides.

Easy with the words dear B*** . And don't worry about us worry about your country
we are winning and we already emerging as a regional power our pm forces alone is a scary force.

Did you wish for the same when Iran got involved in Syria way back in 2013 ? and kept denying until they admitted they were there in 2016 ? I mean I dont get iranian hypocrisy. They support Assad but get their panties in a twist when someone else does
Iran saved your monarchy in qatar plus every nation should stand with syria not terrorism.

trust you won't win any and you're on the loosing sides.

we are winning and we already emerging as a regional power our pm forces alone is a scary force.

Iran saved your monarchy in qatar plus every nation should stand with syria not terrorism.

Typical evasive answer. I hate this attitude. What saddam did with Shias and Kurds, Asad was doing with Syrian sunnis at the time Iran got involved. After that things got messy. After Iranian intervention, Gulf states rushed to support Sunni elements and from there things became history

I appreciate if you stop making every analysis with Shia mentality and start basing your opinion on neutral grounds and on the analogy, What good for geese is also good for gander. If Syrian local population was branded terrorists than Houthis should be branded as same. If Assad And Irani elements killed people in Aleppo and Homs and elswhere in the name of collateral damage but selectively shed tear for yemenis who are killed in Saudi strikes. . Condemnation should be for the both cases.

? !!!
You wanna make me angry to threaten you?
Who invaded Yemen?

I recall just as Assad called For Iran Help, Yemeni Legitimate government called for Saudi help to suppress civilian uprising . Dont be hypocrite when it come to saudi. Either you debate rationally or dont.

Iran should stop trying to mend ties with Pakistan and in stead try to isolate the country even further together with Afghanistan and India. No benefit in trying to improve ties with a bunch of Deobandi Saudi lackeys.

Then we can just mend ties with Israel and help GCC+NATO+Turkey+Israel end Mullah era. Everyone will be happy, including most Iranians.

LOL, that is why self beating is prohibited in Islam, a little too much or too hard and you end up with a country full of retards, if it starts we won't take any refugees from this side of the border, so don't wish something that you will regret

In any case, if you make a wrong move we will raze Riadh & Tel Aviv to the ground. No matter who is standing on your side!
Obviously Arab world is not our enemy but in fact USA is steaming up Arabs against us. USA will regret if a conflict is going to get started in the region, their puppets can start a war against us but the finisher of the war is only Iran.
Hope for peace wahabi! we have a keen sword.

Then we can just mend ties with Israel and help GCC+NATO+Turkey+Israel end Mullah era. Everyone will be happy, including most Iranians.

Keep dreaming. Israel and the US have refrained from attacking Iran for a reason, and it surely isn't because they are waiting for Pakistan to provide any support.

Iran has out maneuvered every country thus far in the Middle East, and it will continue to do so.

Keep dreaming. Israel and the US have refrained from attacking Iran for a reason, and it surely isn't because they are waiting for Pakistan to provide any support.

Iran has out maneuvered every country thus far in the Middle East, and it will continue to do so.

Saddam out maneuvered every country until 1990 and then again out maneuvered every country until 2003. You too will continue out maneuvering until the end.

I spoke to one Iranian the other day; he said the current state of affairs under Mullah's leadership makes him want to throw up. I believe most ordinary Iranians share his sentiment. Iran will be liberated, InshAllah!

Back
Top Bottom