What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

You are a great guy Lagay, USA has created ISIS and it's puppets helped them.
Do you really believe that they want to destroy their own creature?
But if it is truly against ISIS and Israel, i welcome
I dont want to say names but its obvious which groups are supported by Iran and and S.A and why.
in the end we are killing each other and real Enemies are smirking from a safe place.This is probably the biggest tragedy of current times for Muslims

If Iran could sit down and negotiate with "the great satan" why not give Saudis a chance? If Iran agrees to non-interference in some countries in ME and Saudis do likewise, I think the relation can get a lot better. This will also tone down anti-Shia and anti-Salafi propaganda being pumped which affects Muslim world at large, so the utility of such agreement spans the whole muslim world.

You are a great guy Lagay, USA has created ISIS and it's puppets helped them.
Do you really believe that they want to destroy their own creature?
But if it is truly against ISIS and Israel, i welcome

According a recent article in Pakistani paper some officials in Pakistani government think that ISIS is being transferred from Syria to Afghanistan by US to keep Afghanistan unstable. Pakistan is gearing up to fight ISIS in Afghanistan and one of the reason I presume of Pakistan joining this alliance is to have influence in other parts of ME where ISIS is present and to also have operational capabilities.
Pakistan, Russia and China inch closer to formal alliance

Iran gave us fighter jets during war against India.Pakistan should tell Iran that this coalition is not gonna hurt Iran.raheel shareef already made it clear that he will try to solve this shia sunni dispute and will negotiate things with Iran.it is not against Iran.it is for Muslim countries.it is not a force against Iran.sunni Muslims here in Pakistan are widely affected by this proxy war between Saudis and Iran.Saudis and Iran must realize now that fighting is not the solution.dialogue is the solution.

I don't like comments against Iran. Remember they helped us and gave us fighter jets.Saudis proxy machine have ruined entire Muslim countries.majority of Sunnis in turkey and Pakistan are against kings of saudia.when Americans were destroying Iraq and Afghanistan, these kings were selling fuel oil to america and were making money.Pakistan should stay away from Saudis and let raheel shariff decide things.you just can't do anything against Iran and we must not forget past.they helped us and we respect them.

This alliance whole motive is to act against Iran while propping up the paranoid and inept, Arabs.

Forgetting the security risk this poses to Pakistan. Are we supposed to believe that this alliance that share the same ideology as the terrorist, financially aids those terrorist and provides logistical support is now going to draw its guns on itself.

When China-Pakistan relations were non-existent. Pakistan was truly isolated in the region. India, Russia and Afghanistan plotted and planned to break up the state, it was Iran that stood by the country during its weakest point. It's a great shame, Pakistan, couldn't reciprocate the same behaviour.

What can one expect, though, a shameless nation hijacked by religious Pakistani Sunnis that bootlick and are subservient to the Arabs, forever placing Arab interests before their own.

Pakistan - A country available to rent!

You are forgetting that Pakistan has interests in middle east...So, what do you want? Leaving whole ME into Iranians' mercy?

Iran gave us fighter jets during war against India.Pakistan should tell Iran that this coalition is not gonna hurt Iran.raheel shareef already made it clear that he will try to solve this shia sunni dispute and will negotiate things with Iran.it is not against Iran.it is for Muslim countries.it is not a force against Iran.sunni Muslims here in Pakistan are widely affected by this proxy war between Saudis and Iran.Saudis and Iran must realize now that fighting is not the solution.dialogue is the solution.

I don't like comments against Iran. Remember they helped us and gave us fighter jets.Saudis proxy machine have ruined entire Muslim countries.majority of Sunnis in turkey and Pakistan are against kings of saudia.when Americans were destroying Iraq and Afghanistan, these kings were selling fuel oil to america and were making money.Pakistan should stay away from Saudis and let raheel shariff decide things.you just can't do anything against Iran and we must not forget past.they helped us and we respect them.

Ask your Iranian friends, to join this alliance as Pakistan is friendly country and leading the alliance...perfect opportunity for Iran and others to end this non sense in ME...

Pakistan won't and shouldn't listen to anyone when it comes to national interest. Iranian ambassador should not meddle into internal affairs of Pakistan...

Members: Refrain from insults, provocation, personal attacks, religious & Sectarian Flaming etc and discuss the topic in hand with civility, manners, productivity and constructive arguments. Report posts violating Forum Rules, without quoting back and move-on.

Regards,

pakistan needs to assure iran that this wont hurt thier interest.
Pakistan should try to push iran into the alliance.
but this colition can get messy if gulf arab start to do what they do best declare anyone or group as terroist and starts bombing campaign against innocent people, nothing but oppression.

Back
Top Bottom