What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

Problem is not with Iran or its ambassador. If Iran has interventionist or expansionist policies, it has the right to do so. Apart from UN charter that only applies to small countries, almost every strong country has such overt or covert policies for one reason or the other. If they play dirty it is their choice. The problem really is two pronged. One when Pakistan will shed 'bakshu' character secondly a very strong lobby in Media and higher echelons who will bend over forwards for Iran. For example take Dawn News, it doesn't take a genius to figure whose line are they toeing, selection of articles pertaining to this issue and user comments actively chosen to create an impression. We as a nation have become hostage to such pressure groups. Of all the Govs in the region with the exception of Afghanistan, Pakistani Government is most shaky when it comes to decisive actions and policies. What makes us so weak that we are blackmailed by Iran every other day? After ethnic cards in our country by our politicians now foreign Govs will use sectarian card to blackmail us and threaten our peace? Every kind of Apologetic of foreign nations either of Iran, Saudi, India, US or Afghanistan, if works or propagates against the interests of Pakistan needs to be crushed, shamed, named and made a lesson for others. Not less not more. Ruthless purge.

Problem is not with Iran or its ambassador. If Iran has interventionist or expansionist policies, it has the right to do so. Apart from UN charter that only applies to small countries, almost every strong country has such overt or covert policies for one reason or the other. If they play dirty it is their choice. The problem really is two pronged. One when Pakistan will shed 'bakshu' character secondly a very strong lobby in Media and higher echelons who will bend over forwards for Iran. For example take Dawn News, it doesn't take a genius to figure whose line are they toeing, selection of articles pertaining to this issue and user comments actively chosen to create an impression. We as a nation have become hostage to such pressure groups. Of all the Govs in the region with the exception of Afghanistan, Pakistani Government is most shaky when it comes to decisive actions and policies. What makes us so weak that we are blackmailed by Iran every other day? After ethnic cards in our country by our politicians now foreign Govs will use sectarian card to blackmail us and threaten our peace? Every kind of Apologetic of foreign nations either of Iran, Saudi, India, US or Afghanistan, if works or propagates against the interests of Pakistan needs to be crushed, shamed, named and made a lesson for others. Not less not more. Ruthless purge.
May I add, for some folks open beheading de la Auatullah style!!!

It is going to be a tough venture. Pakistan always tries to stay neutral with all the muslim countries. Iran should be a part of this envoy if the SA wants to really eliminate the threat of terror, rather than fighting one sided proxy.

I say lets make peace with Israel and move forward. We can have better relation with Israeli than we can ever have with any of these so called Muslim countries.

You need to topple your regime first.

In any case, if you make a wrong move we will raze Riadh & Tel Aviv to the ground. No matter who is standing on your side!
Obviously Arab world is not our enemy but in fact USA is steaming up Arabs against us. USA will regret if a conflict is going to get started in the region, their puppets can start a war against us but the finisher of the war is only Iran.
Hope for peace wahabi! we have a keen sword.
Riyadh I can accept( as long as Hejaz is not harmed) but with current government in Iran, Tel Aviv will not be razed.

Iran & friends are good at slaughtering Sunnis, they(Israel/US) are happy with Iran.
I don't see why they'd want to attack Iran lol
KSA and Iran are just as bad as each other, just that Iran is more sophiscated in how she presents herself.

Indeed, I read a book named Profiles of Intelligence, the author(a shia himself) claimed that iranian radio used to spew anti Pakistan propaganda and abuse Pakistan in the 80's. and despite of that Zia ul Haq secretly helped them with some of the weapons provided by the US.
A (extremist) Shia state like today's Iran cannot tolerate a Sunni Majority state like Pakistan becoming more stable and militarily resilient.

KSA and Iran are just as bad as each other, just that Iran is more sophiscated in how she presents herself.
Agreed.

A (extremist) Shia state like today's Iran cannot tolerate a Sunni Majority state like Pakistan becoming more stable and militarily resilient.

Not just Pakistan..Turkey too. Thats why they send their Kurdish terrorists over the border.
If only they helped the Shias...like Syria and Iraq be prosperous lol.
I don't see this as bad though, Turkey and Pakistan need to wake up. Iran could be doing us more good than harm in the long term.

Time will, we've been around for thousands of years with different type of governments/monarchies. What we won't forget is the hatred being spread across and there will come a time for revenge, it's just not now.

Everyone wants revenge. Think about what the Syrians Sunnis (and Arabs in general) would do to you when they get the chance. You wiped out half a million Syrians.

(Ps. cut the thousand year bullshit -- no one was dropped from the sky yesterday. And both our and Semitic civilizations predate yours.)

So what you saying is Pakistan government bends over for Iranians? So that is why they join anti Iranian alliance? Weird

Everyone wants revenge. Think about what the Syrians Sunnis (and Arabs in general) would do to you when they get the chance. You wiped out half a million Syrians.

(Ps. cut the thousand year bullshit -- no one was dropped from the sky yesterday. And both our and Semitic civilizations predate yours.)

Here we go again haters getting into competition once again. You're so focused on hating than totally missed my point.

I was saying time will pass and with it governments will change/reform just like previously happened throughout our long history and in every other country. I wasn't getting into who's been around longer etc etc, every country is proud of their history. My reference of revenge is of an economic aspect and nothing more.

I'm not interested in in-depth detail of Syrian War but I know at the very least BOTH side are at fault and is way more complex than couple of sentences you just spew out of your mouth. But what is fact, is the innocent Syrian civilians getting caught ( regardless of their race, religion or ethnicity) in this horrible horrible war. It's indeed truly sad and I hope it comes to an end the sooner the better.

So what you saying is Pakistan government bends over for Iranians? So that is why they join anti Iranian alliance? Weird
Read again, I said a lobby. Not Weird plain simple english. Anti Iran or not time will tell, however Kulbushan Yadav, Al Zenubyun, Uzair Baloch are evidences of direct Irani anti Pakistan unilateral involvement, care to explain?

Thx, still if their lobby is so strong, I would think Pakistan would have stayed out of the pact.

In any case, if you make a wrong move we will raze Riadh & Tel Aviv to the ground. No matter who is standing on your side!
Obviously Arab world is not our enemy but in fact USA is steaming up Arabs against us. USA will regret if a conflict is going to get started in the region, their puppets can start a war against us but the finisher of the war is only Iran.
Hope for peace wahabi! we have a keen sword.

@mohammad45 , who is this "we"? Have you gone to war? Sorry to burst your bubble but "you" are not strong enough to deal with small ISIL or help an ally like Syria. Do you really think you gonna level Tel Aviv? If that happens then where are you going to be? Watching CNN? Whenever I hear "we" it always ends up being some other schmuck doing it. I been through several wars, it sucks. Especially for the losers.

Back
Top Bottom