What's new

Iran concerned over Raheel's appointment as head of Saudi-led military alliance: envoy

Funny to see some of the comments on here - Pakistan does not need this muslim NATO they need us we should stay away from these camel jockeys who get spanked by tiny israel on a regular basis.
ME should f uck off and stop dragging us into their arab v persian crap neither of them have anything to offer but oil anyway and both are theocratic and oppressive countries and racist as hell toward south asians both these dumbasses got played like chumps by america supplying both sides despite both being shia majority countries ad fought a 8 year long war longer and more destructive than an all conflicts india-pakistan-afghanistan ever had with each other. As bad,poor and corrupt as pakistan is at least we have our freedom our women can drive, become PMs and are not arrested for showing their hair .
Pakistan is the largest and most diverse muslim country in terms of islamic sects it's a 205 million strong nuclear sunni majority nation with a democratic government and the second largest shia population and multiple elected shia leaders which shows how different and tolerant we are than both Iran and Saudi. We live peacefully between shia and sunni other than few isolated incidents by b@stard foreign backed TTP which is on it's deathbed and finally standing up to those crackheads in kabul. We have made it clear we are neutral in Yemen and not getting involved which is the right decision both of you Iranians and Saudis should stop poking your nose into pakistani affairs you -we don't want to be involved in your proxy wars we have enough hate towards us thank you very much.

Funny to see some of the comments on here - Pakistan does not need this muslim NATO they need us we should stay away from these camel jockeys who get spanked by tiny israel on a regular basis.
ME should f uck off and stop dragging us into their arab v persian crap neither of them have anything to offer but oil anyway and both are theocratic and oppressive countries and racist as hell toward south asians both these dumbasses got played like chumps by america supplying both sides despite both being shia majority countries ad fought a 8 year long war longer and more destructive than an all conflicts india-pakistan-afghanistan ever had with each other. As bad,poor and corrupt as pakistan is at least we have our freedom our women can drive, become PMs and are not arrested for showing their hair .
Pakistan is the largest and most diverse muslim country in terms of islamic sects it's a 205 million strong nuclear sunni majority nation with a democratic government and the second largest shia population and multiple elected shia leaders which shows how different and tolerant we are than both Iran and Saudi. We live peacefully between shia and sunni other than few isolated incidents by b@stard foreign backed TTP which is on it's deathbed and finally standing up to those crackheads in kabul. We have made it clear we are neutral in Yemen and not getting involved which is the right decision both of you Iranians and Saudis should stop poking your nose into pakistani affairs you -we don't want to be involved in your proxy wars we have enough hate towards us thank you very much.
pakistan stronk

Omg, I just discovered this thread exists and it has 9 pages already... :o:

A quick look through the comments and I see the usual rubbish. The funniest one is the one that says Iranian supported groups fighting ISIS are terrorists.
Yes never mind the 250000 AQ and Zarkawi killed in iraq before the US disengaged. Just because they were not Sunni

Pakistan gets on Iran's wrong side, the only neighbor they'll have will be the Tunas of the Indian ocean....O wait! they got the king salman, sultan erdogan, and aliyev the family man !

Pakistan gets on Iran's wrong side, the only neighbor they'll have will be the Tunas of the Indian ocean....O wait! they got the king salman, sultan erdogan, and aliyev the family man !

Yeah Iran stronk!
Always been on your wrong side. There's simply nothing you can do - go fiddle with war torn countries.

Gen Raheel Sharif should've made some type of agreement that if he led the Muslim military alliance then in return they would support Pakistan 100% on the Kashmir issue. Whether it be through peace or through force. :butcher:

KALBUSHAN YADEV... I RAN is not so innocent and plz spare us ur shYt talk and show respect to our Rt general. And second thing is that he is retire from army, he can work any where in the world.. he is going as u all go to work. nothing more... there are 39 countries first iran should ask all of them y they are joining the coalition then ask us.. its not like armies are joining forces against i ran..its 4 eliminating terrorist and stop saying sunni , wahabi to make it sunni vs shia thing.. would you stop working with india 4 us the answer is no.. charbar and so on.. Stop recruiting pakistani and afghanis for ur personal war in syria and iraq..

Says the one which fought Iraq for 10 years and that too with weaponary from Israel.

I can see that persians are quite shocked indeed from this. Even though they're not being targeted
Why are you mad while I'm supporting Pakistan joining this coalition. Your reply is strange and not related to what I'm saying. I'm saying Pakistan is mature enough to not getting involved in Yemen war or other places just because the Saudis want that.

So In expect this to be another coalition just written on paper and nothing more than that. Meanwhile I'm happy if our neighbour and cousins Pakistan would benefit financially from this move.

Of course we Killed many Sunni Kurds, yet millions of Kurds from Iran, Syria, Iraq come to my country for safety and to live among genocidal Turks lol
That's how hypocrite Erdogan acts, destroying and looting places , but acting as someone who works for the advance of its neighbours. We know who looted the whole Syrian industry in change for delivering weapons and sending so called rebels into Syria.

Last edited:

Don't make fun of erdogan.do you know history? Read about ottoman empire and learn something.you Iran and Saudis should go to hell who cares! We sunni will continue to dominate Muslim world.

That's how hypocrite Erdogan acts, destroying and looting places , but acting as someone who works for the advance of its neighbours. We know who looted the whole Syrian industry in change for delivering weapons and sending so called rebels into Syria.

Yeah, it's Turks fault for the mess of the entire Muslim world lol

Don't make fun of erdogan.do you know history? Read about ottoman empire and learn something.you Iran and Saudis should go to hell who cares! We sunni will continue to dominate Muslim world.
If you really care about the sunni ummiah start to help poor people in Somalia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Afghanistan etc... That's more effective than ottomanism/turkism or forum-patriotism

If you really care about the sunni ummiah start to help poor people in Somalia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Afghanistan etc... That's more effective than ottomanism/turkism or forum-patriotism

No way to help my friend until the presence of Saudis and Iran.you guys should fight your own war.

Care to explain how ?

Why are you mad while I'm supporting Pakistan joining this coalition. Your reply is strange and not related to what I'm saying. I'm saying Pakistan is mature enough to not getting involved in Yemen war or other places just because the Saudis want that.

So In expect this to be another coalition just written on paper and nothing more than that. Meanwhile I'm happy if our neighbour and cousins Pakistan would benefit financially from this move.

Typical sanctioned confine mentality. Only looking everything from fincial perspective. It is no wonder Iran is left with no friends

And what does it make Iran ? Who constantly mortars in our border ?
Who let's india make port ? Who let's anti Pakistani element in Iran === yadav

Plus show me a proofmwhere it says we will bomb the shit out of Iran ?
Last I checked Yemen is not Iranian territory s stop bitching

Back
Top Bottom