What's new

Iran closes airspace to plane carrying German Chancellor Merkel to India

There are hundreds of positive things about great nation iran-your technological output,self reliance,courage..etc..But blocking the plane of a head of state is pretty immature,i must say.

have you ever told that western sanction against Iran is immature too?even iran forigen minister is in black list of eu.

Iran should have shot it down with an interceptor or SAM.
Or a rouge stinger from sistan provience and blame it on Riggi & Associates, the NATO favourite terrorist!

Our defense industry had been very thankful.

I completely disagree...Politics is being opportunistic...Diplomacy is being smart..u should know when to be aggressive and when to be passive. Even when u have the power to do damage, sometimes it is smart to do nothing or help ur opponents..I always found Middle Eastern countries (most islamic countries) depend less on brains and more on emotions in diplomacy.

Personally i think Iran had made a rash move by denying German President to fly over their airspace even after they gave permission.Iran should try to find ways to remove sanctions and threatening German premier wont achieve anything. If you see here, Iran later allowed the German Premier to use Iran airspace.What did Iran achieve from this drama? NOTHING.Yes,German premier was delayed by few hours.Even, pro-iran supporters in Indian gov were amused but scratching their heads on what did Iran achieve from this aggressive posture.Germany or EU has not changed its position on sanctions on Iran.more importantly It created doubts among pro-Iran supporters in the world about the competency of Iranian foreign policy experts.

More than a nuclear bomb what Iran needs to show the world is they have a competent leadership who can change world opinion not by threats but by using their soft power..

1- this action has nothing with india
2- when you say most of midle eatern counties depend less on brain, i have you say indian need to gain some pride and be brave.it is difficult to explain some has not pride about what iran did against germany.

she certainly was pissed:butcher:

image-220644-galleryV9-jimr.jpg

btw, it was the first flight with her new aircraft

image-220453-galleryV9-ondj.jpg

she certainly was pissed:butcher:

image-220644-galleryV9-jimr.jpg

btw, it was the first flight with her new aircraft

image-220453-galleryV9-ondj.jpg

I don't think shes pissed. She is looking forward, SHYLY, for a new world order in which the Germans could be proud to be once nazis.
German's air force 1 maiden flight, will be recorded in history.
No?

because most of indian here acting like germany spokesman
no dude Iran is very much important partner to us. The only US ally that could support Iran is India only. We had shared civilizations years ago had good relations . Defence is not everything.

Back
Top Bottom