What's new

Iran closes airspace to plane carrying German Chancellor Merkel to India

Iran should have shot it down with an interceptor or SAM.
Or a rouge stinger from sistan provience and blame it on Riggi & Associates, the NATO favourite terrorist!

Sure,But Ahmadinejad & Ayatollah would be either dead or would be weeping in a POW camp the very next day.

Don't bring Pakistan in this jerk.. perhaps try to control your pre matture wet dream.

Well, calm down. I didn't abuse you.

Iran is Pakistan's neighbour. One can't deny possibility of Iran shooting her plane and debris falling inside Pakistan territory due to wind flows.

Pretty immature move by Iran. :disagree:

of course you say that. Never seen you say anything positive about Iran.

And how is this immature? What part of politics is mature? Politics is dirty and childish. This is unussual, yes, but not immature. We're not tied down to Western and Anglo Saxon customs and behavior like most of the world. This is our own way of saying fuk you.

There are hundreds of positive things about great nation iran-your technological output,self reliance,courage..etc..But blocking the plane of a head of state is pretty immature,i must say.

Or a rouge stinger from sistan provience and blame it on Riggi & Associates, the NATO favourite terrorist!

u okay ??????mate???????i aint jokin!!!askin u seriously!!!!!!!

A short sighted , childish & immature move .

What did it make ? Needlessly Iran has opened its cards.

The same message could be conveyed thu other means.In any case if it is so peeved with Germany why does it not cut off diplomatic relations ?

And how is this immature? What part of politics is mature? Politics is dirty and childish. This is unussual, yes, but not immature. We're not tied down to Western and Anglo Saxon customs and behavior like most of the world. This is our own way of saying fuk you.

I completely disagree...Politics is being opportunistic...Diplomacy is being smart..u should know when to be aggressive and when to be passive. Even when u have the power to do damage, sometimes it is smart to do nothing or help ur opponents..I always found Middle Eastern countries (most islamic countries) depend less on brains and more on emotions in diplomacy.

Personally i think Iran had made a rash move by denying German President to fly over their airspace even after they gave permission.Iran should try to find ways to remove sanctions and threatening German premier wont achieve anything. If you see here, Iran later allowed the German Premier to use Iran airspace.What did Iran achieve from this drama? NOTHING.Yes,German premier was delayed by few hours.Even, pro-iran supporters in Indian gov were amused but scratching their heads on what did Iran achieve from this aggressive posture.Germany or EU has not changed its position on sanctions on Iran.more importantly It created doubts among pro-Iran supporters in the world about the competency of Iranian foreign policy experts.

More than a nuclear bomb what Iran needs to show the world is they have a competent leadership who can change world opinion not by threats but by using their soft power..

^^
This move is no different than American politicians walking out of the room when the IRanian president is talking. It isn't meant to achieve anything.
It is nothing more than a "go fuk yourself."

Your problem is that you view the world the same way a white man would. You've been trained to think that way. In Iran we pride ourselves in the fact that we do whatever the fuk we want. You might make excuses about Americans walking out when Nejad is talking but you call this childish. Again this is unussual but at the end of the day it's the same old politics.

And the last bit of your post is cute.
I'm an atheist and I'm against the regime, but you have to put a gun to my mother's head before I bow down to this so called "world opinion."
In India you guys are hungry and economic growth is highly needed. You might be okay with forgetting all the crap the British did to your country if it means getting on your feet. In Iran though we have a big dillema. We might hate the mullahs, but we can NEVER forget what the Americans and the Brits did to our country after oil was discovered. Life isn't all about 8 percent economic growths for us.

^^
This move is no different than American politicians walking out of the room when the IRanian president is talking. It isn't meant to achieve anything.

Your problem is that you view the world the same way a white man would. You've been trained to think that way. In Iran we pride ourselves in the fact that we do whatever the fuk we want. You might make excuses about Americans walking out when Nejad is talking but you call this childish. Again this is unussual but at the end of the day it's the same old politics.

I'm an atheist and I'm against the regime, but you have to put a gun to my mother's head before I bow down to this so called "world opinion."
In India you guys are hungry and economic growth is highly needed. You might be okay with forgetting all the crap the British did to your country if it means getting on your feet. In Iran though we have a big dillema. We might hate the mullahs, but we can NEVER forget what the Americans and the Brits did to our country after oil was discovered. Life isn't all about 8 percent economic growths for us.

I couldn't press thanks more times.. This sentence will never be understood by Indians..

^^

for 1st bolded part> not true. may be some Indians view the world the same way a white man would but not every one.

for 2nd bolded part> we haven't forgotten what Brits did to our nation. but for being strong economic power cooperation with west is necessary. let me explain-

after WW2 china was humiliated and weak. they kept good relations with west till early fifties. then they built strong military arsenal.

since 1980s they started economic reforms and now China is world's 2nd largest economy. now they dont give damn to west.

India , in my opinion , is trying to do same. first india will make herself strong and very big economic power. once india does so india wont care what west thinks.

for 3rd bolded part> i agree. but once you become very big economic power you can punish those bastards who looted your nation.( through economic blockade like america did to japan after japan invaded Manchuria.) also you need big and high tech army, air force ,navy and advanced nuclear arsenal for power projection on global or at least regional level. for maintaining so much advanced armed forces you need enormous economic weight.

BTW do you India has decided to give aid to a African nation? India also gave financial aid to Bangladesh recently. was it possible before 3 decades?

do you think NATO can be fooled? they will find who did it.

Back
Top Bottom