What's new

Iran claims it monitors US missile shield in Turkey

And opposition would say a similar thing if relations with the West deteriorated. Which was the point I was making. Turns out I'm right.

Rightfully so. Why would oppostion stay quite if the government of Turkey ever decide to harm our relationship with our allies over an Arab nation which has nothing to do with us? I never understand why they care so much about Arabs while Arabs themselves don't care about other Arabs.

Again, if there is a good reason which directly affect Turkey (as it was the case during Iraq's invasion), Turkish people wouldn't mind a division with the West.

Rightfully so. Why would oppostion stay quite if the government of Turkey ever decide to harm our relationship with our allies over an Arab nation which has nothing to do with us? I never understand why they care so much about Arabs while Arabs themselves don't care about other Arabs.

Again, if there is a good reason which directly affect Turkey (as it was the case during Iraq's invasion), Turkish people wouldn't mind a division with the West.

Who said this has anything to do with an Arab nation and why are you putting words in my mouth? I wasn't arguing over whether that would be justified or not. I simply made a point that Turkey has to remain in the NATO camp as of now. Especially since the people would take it seriously.

I know Turkish people wouldn't mind that in the future, although it's not happening soon since the opposition cares about bashing.

If USrael hostilities against Iran seem to be on the verge of happening, Turkey will turn off (or ask Nato to to do it) those missile shield sites. I am pretty sure they won't be operationnal in an open crisis against Iran. Since Turkey has its own interests to defend, it won't embark on a misadventure with the West. By the way it is the middle east countries that will suffer most including Turkey in case of a conflict in the area, not the West in its own lands.

ey maybe jealous or they just have to many of their own problems to be concerned with ours.

What about Pakistan ? We know how they helped us while they were in a very bad situation.

Action matters dude.

Never worry about the guy in the room who constantly tells you he can beat you up......worry about the quiet guy in the corner who just sits back and watches.
It doesnt make sense anyway, i mean they must keep it secret if they are really monitoring someone or the enemy will take counter-measures, so why expose your own secret?

Or are they trying to say ''watch your steps, we are watching you''?

It doesnt make sense anyway, i mean they must keep it secret if they are really monitoring someone or the enemy will take counter-measures, so why expose your own secret?

They may not be watching but they just say that they are watching because then you have to assume that they have been watching even though they havn't been watching.

They may not be watching but they just say that they are watching because then you have to assume that they have been watching even though they havn't been watching.
Hmm, does that mean that the mullahs are smarter than we thought? :lol:

Monitoring a defensive missile site is trivial in itself. Nothing really happens unless SHTF anyway.

Regardless, if you want to look "tough" or impress, you don't come out and disclose your capabilities yourself. You have "an anonymous source close to the Iranian military who is not authorized to discuss he matter" give a quote to international media.

Or you accidentally discuss the capability on a phone line that you know foreign spies are listening to, and they will leak it for you.

Basically it is like bragging about yourself v. someone bragging for you. If I brag about how much money I have, I look pathetic and snobby. If someone else gossips about all the money I have, it is a much different thing psychologically.

Monitoring a defensive missile site is trivial in itself. Nothing really happens unless SHTF anyway.

Regardless, if you want to look "tough" or impress, you don't come out and disclose your capabilities yourself. You have "an anonymous source close to the Iranian military who is not authorized to discuss he matter" give a quote to international media.

Or you accidentally discuss the capability on a phone line that you know foreign spies are listening to, and they will leak it for you.

Basically it is like bragging about yourself v. someone bragging for you. If I brag about how much money I have, I look pathetic and snobby. If someone else gossips about all the money I have, it is a much different thing psychologically.
Your right but i still dont undestand why they make such a statement, do they really think that someone believes them? I mean even i could make better propaganda to scare my enemys.

Anyways, such statements only lower their credibility and show how nervous they really are.

Your right but i still dont undestand why they make such a statement, do they really think that someone believes them? I mean even i could make better propaganda to scare my enemys.

Anyways, such statements only lower their credibility and show how nervous they really are.

It isn't actually meant for the US. That is for domestic/regional consumption, to appease the hawks.

It isn't actually meant for the US. That is for domestic/regional consumption, to appease the hawks.
Well, it seems to work on their hardcore supporters as you can see in this thread.

All of American military equipments around Iran for tracking Iranian missiles and defending Israel will raze to the ground after any probable conflict between Iran and USA.

Back
Top Bottom