What's new

Featured Iran can begin exporting/importing weapons from Sunday

No Pakistani weapons for Iran. No thank you sir.

Last time Pakistan tried to help Iran become a nuclear power, they spilled the beans and handed over Pakistani nuclear centrifuge designs to United States (in the hope the US will attack Pakistan and spare the Axis of Evil Iran).

This treacherous Iranian nation can never be trusted with the current crazies ruling it.
By the way What day is Today :lol:

What is on the Shelf? :D Or should i say Is there Something?

Last time Pakistan tried to help Iran become a nuclear power, they spilled the beans and handed over Pakistani nuclear centrifuge designs to United States (in the hope the US will attack Pakistan and spare the Axis of Evil Iran).

This treacherous Iranian nation can never be trusted with the current crazies ruling it.
Sounds like an Indian conspiracy theory.

i have one question. if Iran start to export drones, missiles etc. will it be the same version our armed forces use or downgrade export versions?
so far i didn't see any armes in Iran made for the purpose for export.

you can pay with dollars if not euro if not other currencies if not gold if not other materials that Iran needs like titanium or uranium if not a military base will do. there is alot one can do to pay Iran back

You can’t use dollars in a sanctioned transaction. The other party will be subject to US sanctions for doing that. You also cannot use the US financial system either to facilitate the transaction.

i have one question. if Iran start to export drones, missiles etc. will it be the same version our armed forces use or downgrade export versions?
so far i didn't see any armes in Iran made for the purpose for export.

Iran has been exporting arms for decades you just down hear about.

There is an export catalog and there will be export versions created of new major weapon systems.

Actually, no nation can be trusted, including Pakistan. Just time-bound interests, that's all.

Already signed ? What is the Russian delivery date ?! TBD by Israel for sure.

Isreal is not afraid of SU-30s. Nor were the zionist individuals afraid of S-300s, though that was blocked delivery for years to Syria, until the Isreali fighter used the Russian plane as shield with Russians killed. Is putin sick enough of listening to Netanyahu's cr*p and wanting to help Iran and make tens/hundreds of billions of rubles in the process.

The ISreali concern is, is Iran going to become the next China. Nearly completely self-sufficient. A Made in Iran 2035.

Iran should keep engine development. Learn what they can from China and North Korea and Russia.

Countries with supersonic engine production:
UK
France
US
Russia
China
Iran
NK?
(any others?)

Partly
Sweden - with US
Italy - with UK
Germany - with UK
etc

Iran is already part of a top group. Keep that going. I would mass produce Kowsars by the 100s. With new variants/blocks.

I am on wikipedia now, and im comparing the list of military equipments of Pakistan and Iran, side by side.

Pakistan barely makes the weapons it uses and Iran makes at least 30-60% of the weapons in its list. In ARtillery, Pakistan only makes 1 out of about 7-9 listed systems in its inventory, but in Iran's artillery list all 6-8 equipments are made in Iran. In anti tank capabilities, Iran has a much larger variety, and makes copies of several of them.... Pakistan only has a few, and maybe makes 1.

If Pakistan doesnt make much of the equipment it uses currently, how can it sell Iran 200 sophisticated advanced fighter jets???? Its doesnt seem likely.

I am on wikipedia now, and im comparing the list of military equipments of Pakistan and Iran, side by side.

Pakistan barely makes the weapons it uses and Iran makes at least 30-60% of the weapons in its list. In ARtillery, Pakistan only makes 1 out of about 7-9 listed systems in its inventory, but in Iran's artillery list all 6-8 equipments are made in Iran. In anti tank capabilities, Iran has a much larger variety, and makes copies of several of them.... Pakistan only has a few, and maybe makes 1.

If Pakistan doesnt make much of the equipment it uses currently, how can it sell Iran 200 sophisticated advanced fighter jets???? Its doesnt seem likely.

The things Pakistan doesn't make they buy. The sophisticated advanced fighter jets can actually be made in Pakistan. Although they can't afford US sanctions especially at a time like this and with a IMF bailout. So Iran has no UN embargo but no one willing to buy/sell them weapons.

Back
Top Bottom