What's new

Iran builds world’s first VTOL unmanned aerial vehicle

So this ***** is an Indian cult with US flag. He made lots of comments on Pakistan and Turkey. He hailed the Romans. Indian dogs.

Lol...not Indian...certainly not an "Indian cult"...Hailing Romans? Merely correcting your pathetic grip on history. (and how would that make me an "Indian cult"? Do Indian cults like Rome or something?) I will lay off you though...it seems your problem is more related to poor English than anything.

Saw the pic...nothing but an old American target drone...got tons of them around here (ADA was based here...and missle test-fires are common. Heck...had these in the 60's) Rather than post a stack of pics...google image "American target drone"...in between pics of modern drones they have the photos.

Lol...not Indian...certainly not an "Indian cult"...Hailing Romans? Merely correcting your pathetic grip on history. (and how would that make me an "Indian cult"? Do Indian cults like Rome or something?) I will lay off you though...it seems your problem is more related to poor English than anything.

Everyone on the planet knows all Indians love the Roman empire. This is how he connected the dots in his mind and I believe him. Your love for the Romans is too strong. You must be an Indian.

Which type of VTOL?
Rotor type (Like a helicopter) will not be new.
Unless it is a jet type.

Which type of VTOL?
Rotor type (Like a helicopter) will not be new.
Unless it is a jet type.

Like I said...in the style of old target drones (rocket like a JATO unit to launch off a trailer)

Like I said...in the style of old target drones (rocket like a JATO unit to launch off a trailer)
Can JATO land the VTOL style?
A VTOL drone like a JATO! I would call it a re-usable cruise missile!!

Saw the pic...nothing but an old American target drone...got tons of them around here (ADA was based here...and missle test-fires are common. Heck...had these in the 60's) Rather than post a stack of pics...google image "American target drone"...in between pics of modern drones they have the photos.

what are you talking about? which picture do you mean ? drone hasn't got unveiled yet .... besides we've got an expression over here in Iran which says "hey sonny, everyone who has mustache isn't your father" .

Back
Top Bottom