What's new

Iran builds S-300-style anti-aircraft!

All the more reasons why the muslim countries should rally behind Iran and attack Israel now.

Nah, no need to rally behind Iran, nor it is required. By the way i did not said Israel should be destroyed or wiped out.

Nah, no need to rally behind Iran, nor it is required. By the way i did not said Israel should be destroyed or wiped out.
Of course it is. Currently, Iran is the most problematic of muslims for the Jews, in terms of bellicosity and military capability. Iran is nowhere as beholden to the US as Saudi Arabia is. Syria and Libya are too small and militarily inferior to the Israel. Pakistan and Turkey simply does not have the religious gravitas and stature like Iran. Like it or not, Iran is de facto the leader of the muslim world. The idea is called 'bandwagoning'. That is when an alliance came to be through voluntary participation out of mutual interests.

Bandwagoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In realist theories of international relations, bandwagoning refers to the act of weaker states joining a stronger power or coalition within balance of power politics. The term is opposed to balancing, and unlike balancing, is a relatively new term.
And why should the muslims not destroyed Israel? When the alliance is behind a nuclear weapons state and if the military campaign is successful in occupying enemy territory, what use is there in keeping alive the conquered political entity?

Of course it is. Currently, Iran is the most problematic of muslims for the Jews, in terms of bellicosity and military capability. Iran is nowhere as beholden to the US as Saudi Arabia is. Syria and Libya are too small and militarily inferior to the Israel. Pakistan and Turkey simply does not have the religious gravitas and stature like Iran. Like it or not, Iran is de facto the leader of the muslim world. The idea is called 'bandwagoning'. That is when an alliance came to be through voluntary participation out of mutual interests.

Bandwagoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And why should the muslims not destroyed Israel? When the alliance is behind a nuclear weapons state and if the military campaign is successful in occupying enemy territory, what use is there in keeping alive the conquered political entity?

What ever you say Sir, you are the MP, have more insight in the Muslim world and Iran and their military strength.

I really doubt Iran have this capability. If I am not mistaken, a while back didn't they fake a test just to show their missiles are live and kicking.

I really doubt Iran have this capability. If I am not mistaken, a while back didn't they fake a test just to show their missiles are live and kicking.
Irrelevant, really. I just find it funny that for all the macho talks about hating Israel, along with straining of gnats about the difference between Zionists and Jews, all the tough talkers scattered at the call of uniting behind an Islamic banner to deal Israel a decisive blow once and for all.

Irrelevant, really. I just find it funny that for all the macho talks about hating Israel, along with straining of gnats about the difference between Zionists and Jews, all the tough talkers scattered at the call of uniting behind an Islamic banner to deal Israel a decisive blow once and for all.

When the time is right, that day shall come!!

Did Pakistani government ever asked for HQ-19 missile?
Sorry dude i have no idea, The present Pakistani government doesn't seem interested in bolstering Pakistan's defense capabilities at all, they think its enough that Pm attended the inauguration ceremony of first jf-17 thunder which was made in Pakistan, it is really ironic the way present government has screwed up our submarines deal with Germany( Unless they publicly announce that the deal is finalized, it seems screwed up to me) So i am not sure if they will use their heads and try to purchase some thing for Pakistan which is highly advanced Like s-400 (HQ-19) the best excuse Pakistani officials come up with is, "we don't need such high caliber equipment to counter India" but the the thing is it's not about India anymore, we cannot rule out the threat of Israel, which had displayed such intentions in 1998, so it would be nice if Pakistani concerned authorities look into these matters more seriously and as far as shortage of funds are concerned i think they better cut back on their luxuries, bu not only politicians rather military as well, these Dha's, Golfclubs, safari housing societies are useless if your country is at risk, and this new CIA,RAW & Mossad nexus seems very threatening.

the way i look at it, at-least the Israelis dont publicly call for the destruction of the muslim nations around it
The forum is not about Israel, but since we are talking about Israel, what difference does it make whether u make such statements or not, when u do surgical strike on your neighboring states (IRAQ), u attack them(Egypt in1956, Lebonan2006, illegally occupy territories(Palestine, Golan Heights Syria), Give threats of surgical strikes to a country which shares no proximity with you(Pakistan in 1998), So what difference does it make if Israel doesn't officially announce its devious and sinister plans, Actions speak louder than words, Iranians just say that, but who in real used nuclear bombs and caused millions of deaths?, by wearing the facade of nobility by not saying some thing doesn't reveal the true intentions, i think u get the picture

The state of Israel is a prophecy according to both Islamic and Judaic traditions. how it came into being is rather a historical miracle as well as how it established its writ and influence through sheer violence and aggression was actually prophesized by the Prophet SAW.

Jews and Muslims both know the developments according to their religious traditions. Whether you believe it or not, Christians have been a sleeping duck with its head in the water when it comes to the roots of Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

Muslims believe that forces of the tyrannical state would be dismantled through divine intervention coinciding with the return of the Mahdi. So Muslims need not to wage war on the tyrannical state on their own. As they say, only when the *time* is right. so we shall wait.

The state of Israel is a prophecy according to both Islamic and Judaic traditions. how it came into being is rather a historical miracle as well as how it established its writ and influence through sheer violence and aggression was actually prophesized by the Prophet SAW.

Jews and Muslims both know the developments according to their religious traditions. Whether you believe it or not, Christians have been a sleeping duck with its head in the water when it comes to the roots of Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

Muslims believe that forces of the tyrannical state would be dismantled through divine intervention coinciding with the return of the Mahdi. So Muslims need not to wage war on the tyrannical state on their own. As they say, only when the *time* is right. so we shall wait.

Sounds like the return of the Mahdi will coincide with when the US turns its back on Israel. I hope this day does not come. If it comes, America is toast. No nation that goes against the chosen people of God can have God's favor.

Sounds like the return of the Mahdi will coincide with when the US turns its back on Israel. I hope this day does not come. If it comes, America is toast. No nation that goes against the chosen people of God can have God's favor.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hitwall::hitwall:

And who told you about the chosen people of god ? The chosen people themself
? :rofl:

Then are you saying that Hamas and Hezbollah are wrong in fighting against Israel? All the Jews asked is to be left alone living inside the borders the UN gave to them. Let the Palestinians use the hundreds of millions Arafat stole to build their country. Then wait until the Mahdi return and wipe Israel off the map for good.

Back
Top Bottom