What's new

Iran builds S-300-style anti-aircraft!

I feel Russia is helping Iran. Arms may be with ToT might be or will be transfared.
Well, guys..........We know Iraq and Afghanistan wasnt that strong as Iran thats y they were attacked by America. Iran has the power of unity thats y USA and Israeel dpnt dare to attack.

If US wants to, US can send troops into Iran and occupied their major cities, include Tahran, in a month. However, US would be facing major insurgency.

I believe that US should allow Israel to take out iranian reactors after a certain point. Otherwise, the world would be a more dangerous place. US should also supply arms to assist Israel to do this.

US won't do sh*t besides sanction Iran because they know Iran is not a threat to the US, yet. Israel would probably do it though. The world is already a dangerous place, thanks to Israel. US already supplies arms to Israel. How do you think they win?

US won't do sh*t besides sanction Iran because they know Iran is not a threat to the US, yet. Israel would probably do it though. The world is already a dangerous place, thanks to Israel. US already supplies arms to Israel. How do you think they win?

The middle eastern countries need to allow Israel to survive as a state. They, including Pakistan, must recognize Israel as a country and accept its existance. Its been too long, no need to pretend that it doesn't exist.

The middle eastern countries need to allow Israel to survive as a state. They, including Pakistan, must recognize Israel as a country and accept its existance. Its been too long, no need to pretend that it doesn't exist.

And it is for Israel to empty the areas captured during the 67 War, give Palestinians a state to live in, rather then reducing their area more on daily basis. And stop killing innocent human being and for US to stop nursing this State of Terror.

And it is for Israel to empty the areas captured during the 67 War, give Palestinians a state to live in, rather then reducing their area more on daily basis. And stop killing innocent human being and for US to stop nursing this State of Terror.

The terror state are the people who want to push the Israelis to the sea. US support Israel because Israel cannot afford to lost 1 war. Israel won all the wars because if it had lost once, it would cease to exist.

As for the land, Israel was willing to give Palestanians East Jerusalem as their capital if Palestanian would recognize Israel in 2000. Arafat said no. Since then, no Israeli seriously believe that Palestanians want exist to exist.

The terror state are the people who want to push the Israelis to the sea. US support Israel because Israel cannot afford to lost 1 war. Israel won all the wars because if it had lost once, it would cease to exist.

As for the land, Israel was willing to give Palestanians East Jerusalem as their capital if Palestanian would recognize Israel in 2000. Arafat said no. Since then, no Israeli seriously believe that Palestanians want exist to exist.

Say whatever pleases you guys, whether it is a huge bunch of lies. :rofl:

This will be a great story in western news paper but Most here have intelligence and are not blind but hey you can keep drinking that whacky tobacy at least it makes you swallow all the BS you trying to feed us.:rofl:

That is a big lie and you know it.

Hello guys,
Pakistan should try to enter into military alliance with any country which is not USA, & Iran in this respect is a very good option, signing defense deals for the exchange of military technology with Iran will do wonders for Pakistan's indigenous capabilities of developing potent weaponry, I think its about time that Pakistan turned over a new leaf in making friends, Pakistan should be open to explore new vistas beyond reliance on American and Chinese only, Lets face it in International Relations there are no permanent friends nor enemies, so i hope that policy makers in Islamabad are aware of these facts.
If Pakistan is offered S-300 from Iran Pakistan should go for it, and the idea of having a strong air defense isn't bad when your so-called ally aka America isn't willing to let you have sophisticated technology, Pakistan must learn to make most of it, if we cant buy expensive jets at least we can do is to have good air defense capabilities, All i can do is share my candid opinion on this forum and hope for the best:pakistan:

Hello guys,
Pakistan should try to enter into military alliance with any country which is not USA, & Iran in this respect is a very good option, signing defense deals for the exchange of military technology with Iran will do wonders for Pakistan's indigenous capabilities of developing potent weaponry, I think its about time that Pakistan turned over a new leaf in making friends, Pakistan should be open to explore new vistas beyond reliance on American and Chinese only, Lets face it in International Relations there are no permanent friends nor enemies, so i hope that policy makers in Islamabad are aware of these facts.
If Pakistan is offered S-300 from Iran Pakistan should go for it, and the idea of having a strong air defense isn't bad when your so-called ally aka America isn't willing to let you have sophisticated technology, Pakistan must learn to make most of it, if we cant buy expensive jets at least we can do is to have good air defense capabilities, All i can do is share my candid opinion on this forum and hope for the best:pakistan:

it actually isn't proven yet Iran has a S300 system. They have a tendency to exaggerate their technical accomplishments for Geo political reasons.

Last edited:
This will be a great story in western news paper but Most here have intelligence and are not blind but hey you can keep drinking that whacky tobacy at least it makes you swallow all the BS you trying to feed us.:rofl:

From 2000 Camp David summit wikipedia

2000 Camp David Summit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Ehud Barak offered Arafat an eventual 91% of the West Bank, and all of the Gaza Strip, with Palestinian control over Eastern Jerusalem as the capital of the new Palestinian state; in addition, all refugees could apply for compensation of property from an international fund to which Israel would contribute along with other countries. "

Arafat mess up by rejecting the best deal ever. By rejecting this deal, Jerusalem is lost to the Palestanians for ever.

Hello guys,

Did Pakistani government ever asked for HQ-19 missile?

Yeah they don't publicly, but their hidden agenda is exactly that.

I think they want peace. Its a small Jewish state amid a sea of Muslim countries. Its obvious that they just want to survive.

Back
Top Bottom