What's new

Iran Assassinated over 180 Iraqi Pilots to ensure IQIAF doesn't become a threat again.

Green zone does not exist anymore, and that location is mainly housing the Iraqis whom worship Iran (government). Your info is outdated.

Green zone being purged would not be the loss of the US, but yours. They've got far less of a stake over there as of today.

Wannabe whites, many are dark. Not that this matters, but looks like you envy the white skin.
It exists, but not like before. The US embassy is still in that area under heavy security. You know it as well as me.

Actually I don't care much for the color of skin as much as I care for facial features, height and clothing and there's no doubt that Iranians, even in the darkest regions of Iran, still look more European than your average sand nigger in Iraq. And I only brought it up because you kept using the terms "coons" and "niggers". It seems you're upset now though.

Because 2 year old children can be protestors LOL
Anyway, the topic of the discussion is how the Iraqi filth that killed Iranian civilians and Kurdish citizens were cleaned. May God bless those who killed those and help them kill more of such people.
yeh must be some bs story your shia mullah feeding you about 2 yr olds!

anyways
if iraqis actually killed unarmed iranians good thing they were killed but no justification for killing innocent civilians! no matter what bs your shia mullahs feed you!

yeh must be some bs story your shia mullah feeding you about 2 yr olds!

anyways
if iraqis actually killed unarmed iranians good thing they were killed but no justification for killing innocent civilians! no matter what bs your shia mullahs feed you!
As long as you agree with me that the pilots who dropped chemical bombs on civilians deserved to die and they weren't innocent, there isn't much left to discuss.

It exists, but not like before. The US embassy is still in that area under heavy security. You know it as well as me.

Actually I don't care much for the color of skin as much as I care for facial features, height and clothing and there's no doubt that Iranians, even in the darkest regions of Iran, still look more European than your average sand nigger in Iraq. And I only brought it up because you kept using the terms "coons" and "niggers". It seems you're upset now though.

"still look more European than your average sand nigger in Iraq."

Trying to look European once again, you fuking monkey get rid of the white Aryan envy. Why must you look European and measure yourself to how close you are to Europeans? Can't you just look Iranian?'

US has far more important sites in the middle east than they do in Iraq, or the Baghdad embassy, you don't strike any of them.

Trying to look European once again, you fuking monkey get rid of the white Aryan envy.
So, after getting your *** kicked in several discussions, this is your new topic? I didn't know you were so sensitive about it and you would get upset. I thought you were cool about it. That's why I responded to your racial slurs in the first place.

What Aryan race envy? Aryan by definition means Iranian. How can I envy my own people, sand nigger?

It's no surprise that your country is a cesspool filled with racial and sectarian hatred. They have the same level of intelligence as yours.

Trying to look European once again, you fuking monkey get rid of the white Aryan envy. Why must you look European and measure yourself to how close you are to Europeans? Can't you just look Iranian?'

US has far more important sites in the middle east than they do in Iraq, or the Baghdad embassy, you don't strike any of them.
@camelguy ..I suggest to avoid further humiliation and bad blood you should leave the iranian section...you are insulting and being insulted so no positive will come out of this...

Middle East forum section is more suitable for Arab affairs.There are multiple Iraqi threads there.

@camelguy ..I suggest to avoid further humiliation and bad blood you should leave the iranian section...you are insulting and being insulted so no positive will come out of this...

Middle East forum section is more suitable for Arab affairs.There are multiple Iraqi threads there.

I think you all take this very serious, I enjoyed it. And hope to see my akhoonds soon again.

As long as you agree with me that the pilots who dropped chemical bombs on civilians deserved to die and they weren't innocent, there isn't much left to discuss.
i never said that if pilots dropped the bombs they did the right thing but how can your Shia Mullahs justify killing of hunders and thousands same way no one can justify what saddam did to shia of iraq or kurds he was innocent he got what he deserved but what about iran?

i never said that if pilots dropped the bombs they did the right thing but how can your Shia Mullahs justify killing of hunders and thousands same way no one can justify what saddam did to shia of iraq or kurds he was innocent he got what he deserved but what about iran?
I can write an answer if I think you're serious about learning other perspectives and you can contribute to the discussion more than just repeating accusations. So, do you think you can handle it, bro?

Why would they be?
your Mullahs have murdered hundreds of thousands innocent sunni civilians!
I can write an answer if I think you're serious about learning other perspectives and you can contribute to the discussion more than just repeating accusations. So, do you think you can handle it, bro?
sure i would love to learn other sides perspective!

your Mullahs have murdered hundreds of thousands innocent sunni civilians!

sure i would love to learn other sides perspective!
I doubt you really want to learn our perspective because you continue to repeat the same accusations like a recorded message, but here's our perspective:

1- Even if we assume that people who revolted in Syria were actually Syrian protestors (which is not true), we do not believe that every revolution should be respected. If today the Germans make a revolution and try to bring to power another person like Hitler, their neighbors will surely intervene and stop it. If today someone in Pakistan wants to raise to power that believes people of other faiths should be killed or sent to other countries, expect intervention from others. It's just a fact.

2- We do not know how many Syrians support the Assad regime inside the country. And we do not know how the Syrian Civil War has changed their views towards him. History proves that leaders in our region that were toppled were later admired and missed because the promises that had been given to their people turned out to be false and fake. Ghaddafi wasn't a popular leader, but as soon as he was killed, people realized how his presence had positively changed Libya and how his absence led to chaos, long-lasting destruction and foreign meddling. Saddam was possibly one of the most brutal dictators in the region, but Iraqis lived better under his rule as it was mentioned in this thread.

3- The Syrian Civil War was never peaceful, nor Syrian. Other Arab nationalities were involved in the protests from the first day and they were armed. It was a coordinated semi-coup. The point of the Syrian Civil War was to weaken Syria and change the balance of power in the region in favor of Israel (which was achieved thanks to the Arabs that have now befriended Israel), not to bring a democratic regime to Syria. The Syrian regime was and continues to be one of the most progressive and democratic systems in the Arab world, particularly compared to other Arab nations in the region.

4- I don't see you cry for the thousands of truly peaceful (and truly unarmed) Bahraini protestors that were crushed and tortured in Bahrain when Saudi Arabia intervened in there with tanks and armored vehicles. Sectarian much?

5- The best proof for what happened Syria, is the fest of terrorist groups during the war like Al-Qaeda and ISIS. We all witnessed how Saudi Arabia and Qatar exposed each other for supporting terrorism in Syria when their relations soured.

6- We believe that people who started the Syrian Civil War and caused all this mess and misery for the Syrians, solely for their regional interests, are to blame. Not the ones who tried to end it and bring order to the country again. We strongly and truly believe that we are on the right side of history in this war.

7- As for your other accusations, the Syrian Army did a fine and accurate job of fighting against terrorists and like any professional army, they focused their power and resources only on killing armed people, not civilians. Most civilians that were killed in the war were actually killed by the innocent Sunnis you try to support for sectarian reasons in hideous ways that sent the worst image of Muslims and Middle Easterners to the world. If by innocent Sunnis, you mean the people who wanted to establish an Islamic caliphate and preyed on minorities like Kurds, Armenians, Alawites and others, then we have very different views of innocence and war crimes.

8- I am an atheist/agnostic and I don't really care much for any of this sectarian stuff on either side. I am against the strong presence of Islam in the Middle Eastern culture.

And I am not really interested in discussing the matter, particularly on this thread which is off-topic, but I shared our perspective with you as you requested. You can discuss the matter in the Syrian Civil War thread in the Middle East section of the forums.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom