What's new

Iran arrests Azeri nationals for spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask moderators to close this thread.It has turned in to a good troll-training area for these Turkish members.

Turkish and Iranian members, like good ol days Iranian friends ignoring their own trolls.

I ask moderators to close this thread.It has turned in to a good troll-training area for these Turkish members.

you are trying to be liberate and soft one within these but even iranians dont have that , they are all the same , even though i didnt like targons post not supporting me he was staying in middle , you are thanking that zamin whatever guys posts , shows your face.

I want to say one last thing:

I as Iranian respect Ataturk. He gave you guys independence and made sure Turkey would be secular. I've met many intelligent Turks who weren't so ignorant and arrogant as you. I've to thank the Turks for saving and respecting Iranian culture throughout the history and we will always be thankful for that.

I've met many intelligent Iranians too but you're not one of them, you're no different fron Ottoman-Turk, so obsessed by nationalism and superiority complex.

I want to say one last thing:

I as Iranian respect Ataturk. He gave you guys independence and made sure Turkey would be secular. I've met many intelligent Turks who weren't so ignorant and arrogant as you. I've to thank the Turks for saving and respecting Iranian culture throughout the history and we will always be thankful for that.

If you was the man of your word you wouldnt thank that zamin but tell us both to stop.

You people are known as barbars, i mean look at your ancestors, true Turko Mongol warriors

Turkic soldier

333x400_trip_photo_mongolia_Naadam.jpg

Greeks used to call Persians as barbars as well. Read Herodotos. :)

History writes the conquerors, you may try to undermine the Mongol achievement by despising them. But from a objective point of view, Mongols dominated 13th and 14th century, some even carried their blood to India in 16th century.

I've met many intelligent Iranians too but you're not one of them, you're no different fron Ottoman-Turk, so obsessed by nationalism and superiority complex.

Dude,you can't judge anything.I've seen you attacking Iranian members dozens of times.
Why don't you take a look at topic from first page?Look how this Ottoman -Turk and that ASQ trolled the topic.When someone is insulting our culture,history,heritage and morals,you shouldn't expect us to send flowers to them.

I really don't like this war and argument.We are neighbors,but we are always fighting with each other,based on nothing.It's disgusting.
Now I ask all members here to stop posting flaming posts (including myself).

Where you saw me attacking Iranians ? I'm even reporting OT what can I do more ? its not mean I will tolerate the bs coming from Iranians here, don't call it answer, call it "showing the true face" thats what exactly some Iranians doing here.
Yeah I well remember how on Turkish forum,all of the members attack every Iranian who is opposing them.You should blame your mates too.If we are showing our true face,then you are doing the same too.You are not any better.

Where you saw me attacking Iranians ? I'm even reporting OT what can I do more ? its not mean I will tolerate the bs coming from Iranians here, don't call it answer, call it "showing the true face" thats what exactly some Iranians doing here.

All the Indians neither the Hindus nor the Zionist...

I have the privilege to meet both Persian and Turks as an neutral observer i found Persians more philosophical and emotional on the other hand I found Turks more astute and business minded.

One more important thing that i observed that Turks have broader geographic agenda and Persian seems contained with historical land of Sassanid & Safavid empire and they do not know much about the 1000 years of Persian history in-between.

One more important thing that i observed that Turks have broader geographic agenda and Persian seems contained with historical land of Sassanid & Safavid empire and they do not know much about the 1000 years of Persian history in-between.

Do Turks have broader geographic agenda? or Are Turks scattered in broad geographic area?

1000 Years between Sassanids and Safavids are part of Arabic, Turkic and Mongol history as well. They refuse to accept those years which shaped Iranian society.

All the Indians neither the Hindus nor the Zionist...

I have the privilege to meet both Persian and Turks as an neutral observer i found Persians more philosophical and emotional on the other hand I found Turks more astute and business minded.

I'm sure we know better about our history than an Indian.No need to teach us our history.
We know all the facts,from 3000 years ago to contemporary era.You are free to ask questions about any period of Iran's history.

I told you I'm not supporting Turkish trolls, I told them to don't do that many times, I told in others threads to ignore them, I even reported but its not mean I will tolerate Iranian trolling and superiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom