What's new

Iran Army to Hold Biological Defence War Game

Zapper

Reaction score
Country
India
The Islamic Republic of Iran’s Army is going to stage a countrywide war game to practice defense drills against biological warfare amid the outbreak of coronavirus, the Army Chief has announced.
3_img115320101747.jpg

Following an order issued by Leader of Iran’s Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei on the formation of a military medical base to contain the spread of COVID-19, Iran’s Army Commander Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi chaired an extraordinary meeting of the Army units on Saturday to coordinate efforts in the battle with the contagious disease.

In the meeting, held via video conference, the Army commander unveiled plans for a nationwide “biological defence war game” starting Sunday, saying the exercise will be staged under command of the Army’s Biodefence Base and under supervision of Deputy Chief of Army for Coordination Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari.

The Army Ground Force will be taking the lead in the war game, whose field commander will be Brigadier General Kiumars Heidari, the Army chief announced.

Moreover, the top general assigned the Army Air Defence Department, the Air Force, and the Navy to establish bases in Arak, Bushehr, Hormozgan, Chabahr and Konarak as part of an inclusive plan to counter the COVID-19 outbreak.

Major General Mousavi also issued an emergency order to set up a host of medical centres across the country to help tackle the coronavirus epidemic, saying the Army will be establishing new health centres in 300 neighbourhoods and areas across Iran to detect the coronavirus cases and prevent the spread of the disease.

As soon as the Coronavirus Battle National Headquarters defines the quotas and the locations, the Army will add 4,000 more hospital beds and allocate convalescent homes to the coronavirus patients, the Army chief announced.

On Thursday, Ayatollah Khamenei cited clues to a possible “biological attack” on Iran in the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, ordering the Armed Forces to set up a “health and medical base” to organize the efforts to prevent the spread of the disease.

The Leader assigned the Armed Forces to work on the necessary methods to prevent a further spread of coronavirus, in addition to the other activities such as treatment of patients and establishment of medical centers like field hospitals and convalescent homes.

https://ifpnews.com/iran-army-to-hold-biological-defense-war-game

Great, so when you're already under bio attack, arrange a bio attack drill. What new level of genius is this from the mullahs?

Now please excuse me, I need to set fire to my house to test my smoke alarms.
First biological war was fought centuries back , When one enemy catapult contagious contaminated dead body inside enemy castle. Then Anthrax agent in 1st world war ...alter chemical weapon ..and now biological and SARS ....

Last edited:
Perhaps we're witnessing the beginning of Malhama (the BIGWar) - the one that will kill 90% of world population. It seems the Elites have unleashed a biological weapon.

You see the invasion against Iraq, Afghanistan, and the other wars that followed didn't work as planned. So perhaps the Elites opted for the planned B: Unleash a biological weapon. Locust outbreak, forestfires, Corona virus, etc - strange things are happenings in the world.

Perhaps we're witnessing the beginning of Malhama (the BIGWar) - the one that will kill 90% of world population. It seems the Elites have unleashed a biological weapon.

You see the invasion against Iraq, Afghanistan, and the other wars that followed didn't work as planned. So perhaps the Elites opted for the planned B: Unleash a biological weapon. Locust outbreak, forestfires, Corona virus, etc - strange things are happenings in the world.

the " Elites " ????

Unleashed Locust ????

Infected their own countries ?????

53002479_image-3955.jpg.png

~

Great, so when you're already under bio attack, arrange a bio attack drill. What new level of genius is this from the mullahs?

It's a drill cause still we don't think the necessity of implementing the real measures.

A nation wide restriction isn't something you could do without prior practice, hence we ran a drill in two provinces.

It's a practice with smoke to not put the house on fire, so you contradicted yourself.

PS.
Most of the fire casualties is because of smoke, not the fire itself. brain doesn't function normally and you can't even distinguish the wall from the door (believe it or not), let alone setting an escape strategy.

the " Elites " ????

Unleashed Locust ????

Infected their own countries ?????

53002479_image-3955.jpg.png

~

both of your counties are infected too so get to work like we did its never late to start.

946241_968.jpg

946245_596.jpg

946243_876.jpg

946250_195.jpg

946263_446.jpg

946260_642.jpg

946266_815.jpg

946264_662.jpg

946268_287.jpg

946332_206.jpg

945168_399.jpg

945167_431.jpg

945170_494.jpg

both of your counties are infected too so get to work like we did its never late to start.

946241_968.jpg

946245_596.jpg

946243_876.jpg

946250_195.jpg

946263_446.jpg

946260_642.jpg

946266_815.jpg

946264_662.jpg

946268_287.jpg

946332_206.jpg

945168_399.jpg

945167_431.jpg

945170_494.jpg

Hopefully Iran is peaking and cases will start to decelerate soon. Nobody wants to see this virus killing people. My scepticism of the mullahs and their handling of the situation in Iran is a different matter.

Has it been mass produced yet to all of the hospitals in Iran? It is a good news that at least 1 treatment has been found yet.

well it was announced yesterday that one drug ( combination of 3 different drugs ) has been successful to cure the damage caused by the virus and slow it down it's been announced to all hospitals to use this drug sooo its relatively new.

well it was announced yesterday that one drug ( combination of 3 different drugs ) has been successful to cure the damage caused by the virus and slow it down it's been announced to all hospitals to use this drug sooo its relatively new.

It is really a good start.

So basically the 3 drugs were already available, and hospitals were given instructions on how to combine the 3 and slow down the damage caused by virus, while the new drug goes to full in production.

It is really a good start.

So basically the 3 drugs were already available, and hospitals were given instructions on how to combine the 3 and slow down the damage caused by virus, while the new drug goes to full in production.

3 independent organizations are working for cure

1. health ministry

2. army biological warfare

3. IRGC health division

The good news that all of these drugs are cheap and available

Back
Top Bottom