What's new

Iran Announces Ready to Withdraw from Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

Or when an average Shia Pakistani is brainwashed by Iran to fight it's war in ME as a mercenary. Not Iranian fault.
How does the average shia Pakistani get brainwashed ? Last time i checked they were volunteering to defend holy shia sites against ISIS and other extremist groups.

Threads based on actual news stories with due links. You aware that no news can be (is allowed to be) shared on PDF without proper authentic source and link ?
So let's take a look at it. The first link to the thread you posted is the image/news of a middle aged man on the right and supposedly the same man again on a hospital bed.

Where is the proof that this man is in Iran ? Where is the proof that this man was ''shot'' in the city of Sarbaz, Iran ?

I want undeniable evidence, not some images with a text and pictures passed on as ''evidence''.

The second link you desperately tried to pass on as evidence is from twitter with the following remarks :

''As per a report I have received, Regional Commander of Baloch Republican Army (BRA) Afzal alias Gorgej (resident of Awaran, Balochistan, Pakistan)........ ''

So i am supposed to instantly believe this random twitter guy and the report he recieved ? From which source ? What is the goal of the source ?

The third link is a repetition of the first and second. No proof, no credible witnesses. Just some garbage claims. Sorry, i cant take this seriously until you present solid undeniable evidence that Iranian intelligence services are actively backing up some anti Pakistan guys.

Zanebeyuun. Rings any bell ? Guess which country is providing citizenships to Pakistani Shia's and providing them money so that they can fight in ME.
Zeynabyoun and Liwa Fatemiyoun are volunteer brigades formed to defend shia sites against barbaric ISIS and other wahabi attacks. I didn't see any Iranian army coming to Pakistan and forcefully pushing those Pakistanis to battle in Syria. There was and still is a war against shia people in Syria and Iraq and they volunteered to fight for their beliefs. So what ?

Let's stop this here, you are not an angel, neither do I blame you to be the devil. But ,let's agree that you are a human (a Nation of humans) who made lots of mistakes (refer to interference in other countries) and sins (like we did).

The worlds most wanted terrorist was actively hiding in Pakistan and getting support from Pakistani military officials until the American marines flew in and exposed everything to the world. This is called undeniable evidence, not some random twitter guys and internet forum trolls.

Pakistan must have True ICBM WITH MIRV tech asap. That's the only way to guarantee our security although the west can still put on sanctions. Sadly there is no muslim trading block

Israel is not a signatory to NPT. So, Iran does have a valid reason to leave. In a way this will also ensure balance of power in the region

The honorable Shiites who have gone to Syria and Iraq have gone there to bring peace and to defend Ahlulbayt shrines against redneck wahhabis who want to destroy them, thus we don't see another ruined Jannat Al-Baqi by wahhabis in Syria and Iraq (God forbid).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_al-Baqi

Another reason is Syria, Lebanon and Hezbollah are the last remaining strongholds against i$raeli regime and zionists are using all their power to destroy them.

Last edited:
What I have learned from Pakistani experience is that you don't speak when provoked, if you are serious you get to work and do it despite all odds

Back
Top Bottom