What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

Pakistan, Islam, it's all relative.

Nope. One of the many delusions fed to gullible Pakistani's is that Pakistan equals Islam. Pakistan is not equal to Islam.
India is out against Pakistan and Pakistan only, not Islam.

And I believe you said that KSA asked Pakistan to open another front against the Iranians, and Zia said no. Please give proof of that.

Ahhh....no ! We have had enough democracy brought by the land of the brave & the home of the free in our region ! Any attack on Iran by the US would destabilize the region; any attack by Israel would make the Muslim World forget the Shia...Sunni BS & support Iran wholeheartedly...yes even Saudi Arabia.

And what difference would that make? Israel does not give a damn whether the entire Muslim world is against it or not. Its not as if even one of those countries would think about a formal military assault on Israel.
Terrorist strikes - being the forte of a few nations in the Muslim World may increase though.

Pakistani Taliban and Afghan Taliban are the same.

Its as idiotic as calling the German Army which fought the Western Allies different than the German Army which fought the Soviets in World War II.

Pakistanis cannot grasp the simple fact that the Militants that they trained and nurtured are no longer under their control and have turned their guns on their masters, kinda like Frankenstein run amok.

To alleviate this, they invent conspiracy theories that Pakistani Taliban which is fighting in Pakistan is somehow being bankrolled by India, Israel and USA.

Its similar to a parent who loves their child very much but cannot grasp the fact that their child is failing in school. Instead of investigating why this is happening, either its too much TV, bad friends, etc. The Parents invent conspiracy theories blaming the school for giving the child harder tests or teachers changing their child's correct answers, etc.

In the end, they are only lying to themselves and not improving their child's future.

Wrong as usual but that isn't new. Funny Indians thanking you.

In December 2007 about 13 groups united under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud to form the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
-Abbas, Hassan (January 2008). "A Profile of Tehrik-I-Taliban Pakistan"
CTC Sentinel (West Point, NY: Combating Terrorism Center) 1 (2): 1–4. Retrieved 8 November 2008.

I really hope Mercenary does not try and dispute a publication of the premiere American military academy. :rolleyes:

Why do I see most sane Pakistanis living outside Pakistan? A mystery worth investigating... Apologies for the Ot

Pakistanis are only sane for you guys if they are completely wrong and anti Pakistan to the core. That however is not worth investigating. :rolleyes:

When US attacked Iraq in 2003,
- CENTCOM's HQ was in Qatar
- US 5th fleet is based on Bahrain
- US attacked Iraq via Kuwait.

The only country which refused US to launch an attack on Iraq from was Turkey.

So much for Islamic Unity.

The US is not Israel and the Arab states hated Saddam because he refused to pay back the loans he had taken from them to fight Iran. Not to mention Kuwait resented Saddam for the Gulf war so it was not shocking that they were willing to cooperate.

He also said Pakistan don't have money and weapons to support Afghanistan mujaheeden and no matter how much he wants, he can't control the situation. He is openly saying lies, we all know how much Pakistani helped Mujhaheedens. At least watch the video yourself as Mercenary said. :lol:

He wasn't lying you have been slacking brother this is ancient history. :azn:

Pakistan emerged as the frontline state in the U.S. struggle to expel the Soviets from Afghanistan. Here, the Pakistani military regime under General Zia ul-Haq did try to coordinate with the Islamic Republic but, in practice, Islamabad cooperated much more fully with Saudi Arabia, which bankrolled Pakistani military programs.

Pakistan became the transit point for weapons and aid to Saudi-funded, U.S.-equipped, and Pakistani-trained mujahideen who fought to drive the Red Army from Afghanistan.

-Stephen Cohen, The Idea of Pakistan (Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press, 2004), p. 122.
-Michael Rubin, "Who's Responsible for the Taliban?" Middle East Review of International Affairs, Mar. 2002.

Pakistan provided training, man power, and occasionally troop support but did not have the money or the weapons to support them. So you see he wasn't lying they were just middle men. :lol:

Wrong as usual but that isn't new. Funny Indians thanking you.

In December 2007 about 13 groups united under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud to form the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
-Abbas, Hassan (January 2008). "A Profile of Tehrik-I-Taliban Pakistan"
CTC Sentinel (West Point, NY: Combating Terrorism Center) 1 (2): 1–4. Retrieved 8 November 2008.

I really hope Mercenary does not try and dispute a publication of the premiere American military academy. :rolleyes:

TTP's genesis can be disputed my thanks was on RAW and Mossad bankrolling TTP.. I call that an old trick played many a times to keep Pakistan united and on tenterhooks...

Pakistanis are only sane for you guys if they are completely wrong and anti Pakistan to the core. That however is not worth investigating. :rolleyes:
Whatever man, the problem seems to stem from accepting anything put forth and if you do not toe the line- you are completely wrong and anti Pakistani to the core.. You are prone to wild assumptions, that is at least clear....

TTP's genesis can be disputed my thanks was on RAW and Mossad bankrolling TTP.. I call that an old trick played many a times to keep Pakistan united and on tenterhooks...

Whatever man, the problem seems to stem from accepting anything put forth and if you do not toe the line- you are completely wrong and anti Pakistani to the core.. You are prone to wild assumptions, that is at least clear....

What I had a problem with was whoever thanked him for saying TTP and Afghan Taliban are the same thing and Pakistanis are delusional to think otherwise which is not the case. As for the rest I do not believe in the Mossad,Raw, and whoever else conspiracy anyway.

It is not a secret that Mercenary is an anti-Pakistani poster. He has been called out on this countless times by various members. As for the wild assumption please feel free to quote me, am I wrong to say that the Indians on this forum only agree with Pakistanis like Mercenary??

What I had a problem with was whoever thanked him for saying TTP and Afghan Taliban are the same thing and Pakistanis are delusional to think otherwise which is not the case. As for the rest I do not believe in the Mossad,Raw, and whoever else conspiracy anyway.

You assumed that I thanked him for those two being the same, so you assumed wrong.

It is not a secret that Mercenary is an anti-Pakistani poster. He has been called out on this countless times by various members. As for the wild assumption please feel free to quote me, am I wrong to say that the Indians on this forum only agree with Pakistanis like Mercenary??
Ok feel free to make any Pakistani anti-poster, even VCheng is called anti so many things.. But facts speak otherwise.

Obviously Pakistanis like Mercenary are a rare breed or should we say sane voice in a cacophony? Depends how you see it, and not everyone is 100% correct all the time... I tend to agree with what I see as facts..

@ Mercenary so Pakistan betrayed Iran because they didn't give them the military equipment that they wanted and it was due to Arab pressure. The fact that they remained neutral does not matter? The fact that if Pakistan did owe anything to Iran it was to the Shah regime not the radical Shiite dictatorship does not matter? If it was such a huge betrayal please provide us with the number of Iranian lives that were lost from this "betrayal". Please provide a source where the Iranian themselves accuse Pakistan for betraying them. Can you do any of this or should we just take your words at face value??

We don't have to do anything. We know what's happening in Karachi, all the sectarian violence. India and west has no hand in it and you yourself are bringing bad name to Islam.

No matter how much you try to demean India, Iran will remain as trusted business partner for years to come. In reality, you guys are hoping for US and Israel to attack Iran so that we can't work with Iran as far as Afghanistan is concerned as they will provide us the access to it. Iran's leader are much intelligent and far sighted than yours.

Yes because India is so willing to be the ally that Iran needs right? What happened to that Business partnership when India pulled out of the IP pipeline deal, or did you guys forget that it was originally IPI pipeline?? The only reason you guys still import from Iran is because you have not yet found a viable alternative. We will see the mettle of that "business partnership" once India is given an alternative. We can see signs of this coming to fruition with how the Saudis have started to court your leadership.

@ Mercenary so Pakistan betrayed Iran because they didn't give them the military equipment that they wanted and it was due to Arab pressure. The fact that they remained neutral does not matter? The fact that if Pakistan did owe anything to Iran it was to the Shah regime not the radical Shiite dictatorship does not matter? If it was such a huge betrayal please provide us with the number of Iranian lives that were lost from this "betrayal". Please provide a source where the Iranian themselves accuse Pakistan for betraying them. Can you do any of this or should we just take your words at face value??

He's bullshitting. Iran got stingers and silk worm missiles from Pakistan.

You assumed that I thanked him for those two being the same, so you assumed wrong.

Ok feel free to make any Pakistani anti-poster, even VCheng is called anti so many things.. But facts speak otherwise.

Obviously Pakistanis like Mercenary are a rare breed or should we say sane voice in a cacophony? Depends how you see it, and not everyone is 100% correct all the time... I tend to agree with what I see as facts..

One you weren't the only Indian who thanked him so nobody asked you to defend your reason behind it. Second if that is not why you thanked him than what you thanked him for was his chastising Pakistanis who know the truth because everything else in his post was full of sh*t. I rest my case Indians only agree with Pakistanis who insult other Pakistanis. Oh yes he is a rare breed of asinine rhetoric mixed with apologetic delusions. Do not bring VCheng into this he actually makes sense most of the time.

He's bullshitting. Iran got stingers and silk worm missiles from Pakistan.

I won't comment on that because I am not 100% sure, but the fact that he is trying to peddle forth the foolish notion that Pakistan betrayed Iran as fact is what I have problems with. If Neutrality is a crime than India is the biggest criminal since they are the masters of Neutrality.

Back
Top Bottom