What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

You fool. It is a Buddhist symbol called the wheel of Dharma. Your Sri Lankan friends or Tibetan friends will able to tell you more about it as I don't know any Budhhist person personally but its a symbol of justice. Also, Ashoka adopted Budhhism after he renounced violence so no way that symbol in our flag represents anything that you were taught in your stupid textbooks.
Please enlighten me then. Why did you put it?

Yes because India is so willing to be the ally that Iran needs right? What happened to that Business partnership when India pulled out of the IP pipeline deal, or did you guys forget that it was originally IPI pipeline?? The only reason you guys still import from Iran is because you have not yet found a viable alternative. We will see the mettle of that "business partnership" once India is given an alternative. We can see signs of this coming to fruition with how the Saudis have started to court your leadership.

The oil import is not bcos of limited options, its only to have all options open, India and China will be the highest consumers in the world and we need all available sources.

As for India Iran relations, we have very good and close relations with a few differences. IPI was not feasible for security purposes and the blackmailing tendencies of Pakistan when it comes to transit routes. Major investments would have been from India which would have been under threat. Though the US pressure was also there but India did not trust Pakistan to hold up its part of the bargain over a long period.

As for the 10 to 12% decrease in imports from Iran goes, it was first because of pressure, second SA were there to fill the gap, third being difficulty in securing oil frieghters and making payments.

India and ME had to align bcos of India US relations and SA looking at diversifing their business interests.

One you weren't the only Indian who thanked him so nobody asked you to defend your reason behind it. Second if that is not why you thanked him than what you thanked him for was his chastising Pakistanis who know the truth because everything else in his post was full of sh*t. I rest my case Indians only agree with Pakistanis who insult other Pakistanis. Oh yes he is a rare breed of asinine rhetoric mixed with apologetic delusions. Do not bring VCheng into this he actually makes sense most of the time.

But you passed your judgement and generalised. When you generalise you will be called out for your useless assumptions and brining India everywhere. But VCheng is hated by the mods, you sure have double standards with a nasty habit of assuming a lot...

He's bullshitting. Iran got stingers and silk worm missiles from Pakistan.

Don't know about stingers, but silkworm missiles were obtained from China

0000524261_0026.gif

Wrong as usual but that isn't new. Funny Indians thanking you.

In December 2007 about 13 groups united under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud to form the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
-Abbas, Hassan (January 2008). "A Profile of Tehrik-I-Taliban Pakistan"
CTC Sentinel (West Point, NY: Combating Terrorism Center) 1 (2): 1–4. Retrieved 8 November 2008.

I really hope Mercenary does not try and dispute a publication of the premiere American military academy. :rolleyes:

Pakistanis are only sane for you guys if they are completely wrong and anti Pakistan to the core. That however is not worth investigating. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA :D

The Taliban opened up another front in their war against Pakistani State in 2007 by getting the Meshud and other tribal agencies to form a coherent force under the umbrella group of Pakistani Taliban.

Its like Hitler assembling forces in the East in order to invade the Soviet Union. Hitler's Armies fighting in North Africa were not different than those fighting in the Soviet Union.

Only to people like you and RazPak would they appear different because you are fed on a conspiracy diet of mumbo jumbo and other nonsense which has scrambled your brain.

The US is not Israel and the Arab states hated Saddam because he refused to pay back the loans he had taken from them to fight Iran. Not to mention Kuwait resented Saddam for the Gulf war so it was not shocking that they were willing to cooperate.

Israeli War machine is bank rolled by USA. If the Arabs didn't do **** when USA invaded Iraq or when Israel attacked Lebanon, they won't do **** when Israel/USA attack Iran.

Infact in Wikileaks memo, the Saudis were encouraging the Americans to attack Iran.

Keep Dreaming.

What I had a problem with was whoever thanked him for saying TTP and Afghan Taliban are the same thing and Pakistanis are delusional to think otherwise which is not the case. As for the rest I do not believe in the Mossad,Raw, and whoever else conspiracy anyway.

It is not a secret that Mercenary is an anti-Pakistani poster. He has been called out on this countless times by various members. As for the wild assumption please feel free to quote me, am I wrong to say that the Indians on this forum only agree with Pakistanis like Mercenary??

I am not anti-Pakistani. I am anti those people who continue to believe in fantasies that all is well in Pakistan and assign blame on others instead of doing some soul searching and trying to correct the problem.

Its people like you that are the problem.

He's bullshitting. Iran got stingers and silk worm missiles from Pakistan.

You are a joke.

Iran never had Stinger Missiles. Find me one credible news source that validates that.

Silk Worm Missiles were obtained from North Korea. Any proof that Pakistan sold Silk Worm Missiles to Iran?

Please post in the jokes section next time.

I won't comment on that because I am not 100% sure, but the fact that he is trying to peddle forth the foolish notion that Pakistan betrayed Iran as fact is what I have problems with. If Neutrality is a crime than India is the biggest criminal since they are the masters of Neutrality.

Pakistan betrayed Iran because in Iran's hour of need we did not help them due to pressure from Arabs where as in hour of need, Iran did came to our aid.

Thats the difference.

But that is too much for your feeble mind to understand.

No one is naming missiles on them because they were epitomes of piety or bastions of cruelty ! We name them because they were brilliant military minds. And besides why should it matter ? Would naming the Ghauri 1 as Mother Terresa save a couple of million in Delhi, if God forbid, Pakistan lobs a nuke on that city ? Or would the Indians renaming Prithvi as Rumi suddenly save everyone in Lahore ?

I've read it as Marhattas...I didn't know it was pronounced as the other way around.

What is Marhattas. :blink:

A memeber on this forum would know if he has spent some time around that Pakistanis, many of them, support Taliban just because it is good for them. The repercussion for others in never taken into account, that I believe is the factor both Iran and India take into consideration.

I hope the Pakistanis here do not represent the entire population of Pakistan. Otherwise, it will only keep going in circles, without getting ahead.

Pakistani Taliban and Afghan Taliban are the same.

Its as idiotic as calling the German Army which fought the Western Allies different than the German Army which fought the Soviets in World War II.

Pakistanis cannot grasp the simple fact that the Militants that they trained and nurtured are no longer under their control and have turned their guns on their masters, kinda like Frankenstein run amok.

To alleviate this, they invent conspiracy theories that Pakistani Taliban which is fighting in Pakistan is somehow being bankrolled by India, Israel and USA.

Its similar to a parent who loves their child very much but cannot grasp the fact that their child is failing in school. Instead of investigating why this is happening, either its too much TV, bad friends, etc. The Parents invent conspiracy theories blaming the school for giving the child harder tests or teachers changing their child's correct answers, etc.

In the end, they are only lying to themselves and not improving their child's future.

Main reason for the rise of TTP against Pakistan state is because of Pakistan's support to Americans against Afghan Taliban which angered so many in North-West Pakistan. TTP shares same goal like Afghan Taliban and like Hazaras in Afghanistan, Turi Shias became the victims

Please enlighten me then. Why did you put it?

Ashoka already got an united India when ascended to the throne, he was peaceful king after converting to Buddhism for which he is respected in India.

This confusion is common with Pakistans when you will declare Muhammad Bin Qasim as first Pakistani. :cheesy:

Iran never had Stinger Missiles. Find me one credible news source that validates that.

Silk Worm Missiles were obtained from North Korea.

Iran got the Stingers from Afghanistan mujahideens.
They got the silkworm missiles directly from China.

I've been observing you guys closely for some time too.

It all boils down to whether you look at India as an Iranian or a Muslim first.

You are consistently the latter.

No it doesn't mate. I don't agree with Kollang, but I can see where he's coming from. A lot of Indians make these idiotic comments like "why is Iran trying to blow up the world, world wants peace Iran, why don't you stop your nuclear weapon's program"? Or "Iranians are arab b/c they're muslim" <<< this one's my fav, I guess Europeans are arabs too b/c they're Christians lol

Am I wrong? lol
You've made some outrageous claims in the past as well.

A lot of Indians make these idiotic comments like "why is Iran trying to blow up the world, world wants peace Iran, why don't you stop your nuclear weapon's program"?

I think it was made in the impression about the extent of defiance that your government is going. Trust me, we Indians have the least problems of all with you simply because we neither share borders not we have any disputes. Besides, you have your own security issues to deal with like we do.

The level of defiance is only harming the Iranian industry such as civil aviation and other such sectors.

Don't you agree that if Iran tones down a bit (not about nukes or nuclear power generation), it will be beneficial to your industry itself?

Or "Iranians are arab b/c they're muslim" <<< this one's my fav,

Let me guess; it would have been issued in response to some Iranian member saying about how we pander to Western "orders".

Other than that, I assure you there won't be any reason to say that.

Back
Top Bottom