What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

Yes it is. Very much. So? What have your text books taught about it to you? That the wheel called Ashok Chakra was mean't to destroy Islam?
Isn't your circle thing in your flag a symbol of Ashoka? :lol:

No its not taught in Pakistani textbooks. Its well known that your people have already taken over UAE, Bahrain,Qatar, African countries, Caribbean Islands, and now you are trying to get hold of Afghanistan. India has always been forcing internal crisis for nations.

This is breaking news for me :lol:

The article clearly says that Pakistani state agreed to send more former troops to Bahrain and a formal agreement was made with the leaders of Bahrain.

Pakistan has agreed to dispatch more mercenaries to Bahrain to help Al Khalifa regimes crackdown on anti-government protesters in the Persian Gulf state.
The agreement was reached when President Asif Ali Zardari met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during his one-day visit to Bahrain on Wednesday last, Iranian news agency IRNA reported

What part of this text do you not understand ? I have posted it three times now .You are just trying to escape the facts now.

Pakistan to send more troops to Bahrain | The Nation

Pakistani president just accepted to send more retired personal to Bahrain. We also have agreements with other countries to send our labor in those countries. Nothing new.

Do tell me when regular Pakistani troops enter Bahrain territory. Till then no Pakistani troop has entered Bahrain.

Its nice to see that India and Iran agree on Afghanistan. Good luck Afghanistan.

At what cost?even if it leads to mass murder of people of that nation?it's a crime against humanity.Taliban is responsible for death of thousands Afghans.
Taliban is killing people of your own country or terrorizing them.Malala was the last one.isn't that enough?till where you will support these criminals?
Why don't you accept these historical facts?or that your governments made terrible mistakes in the past?

sometimes you tow american line, sometimes you dont

you know, americans are correct, iranians are indeed axis of evil and they shouldnt have the nuclear power, pakistan must help americans remove iranian threat from the world

There is no dichotomy friend. We both share culture with Iran and Afghanistan but you probably have more in common with them as with Arabs. But you have most in common with us, when it comes to culture. Also, we feel that invaders invaded both India as well as present day Pakistan and killed locals from Sindh to Delhi and mercilessly. I'm surprised some of them are your heroes because think of it, many of them drenched Punjab with blood. And they were not messeiahs of Islam either. Isam was mostly spread by Sufis.But that's a matter of opinion. One can see it in a very different way than he or she likes. Also, please don't think we hate Muslims. If that was the case, we would have renamed all cities, gullies, chowks whose names are Muslims as we renamed most cities which were named by the British.

No one said that they are praised as heroes in Pakistan but tis also true that Sher Shah Suri is responsible for the Grand Trunk Road amongst other welfare projects in those times in these areas or that Ahmad Shah Abdali is the ancestor of the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan & was invited by many from these areas to help crush the Marhattas. Does it mean that he didn't do what all those who have embraced power done ? No...I'm sure you can find numerous examples of Kings indigenous to India who, whilst the consolidated their hold, may have spilled blood or plundered areas that now are part of the larger India. Does that mean we should disown them ?

sometimes you tow american line, sometimes you do

you know, americans are correct, iranians are indeed axis of evil and they shouldnt have the nuclear power, pakistan must help americans remove iranian threat from the world

While I have seen 1 or 2 Indians warmonger against my nation, I have seen many, many more people with Pakistani flags.

Interesting... Good to know where we stand.

tumblr_mcoj3xBTz01rpej0c.gif

Yes it is. Very much. So? What have your text books taught about it to you? That the wheel called Ashok Chakra was mean't to destroy Islam?

And Ashoka didn't rule parts of subcontinent? :lol:
By putting in the flag means that you still continue to support it.

While I have seen 1 or 2 Indians warmonger against my nation, I have seen many, many more people with Pakistani flags.

Interesting... Good to know where we stand.

Those are brainwashed Arab loving Pakistanis who have no sense of history or facts.

Iran is one of the most important countries in the world, the birthplace of one of the greatest civilizations and a regional power in terms of geo-politics.

We should have good relations with Iran.

No Arab country borders Pakistan but we share a border with Iran.

Ahhh...no they weren't ! They Pashtuns of Mianwali, the Baloch of South Punjab, the Sindhis of Punjab have all co-existed for centuries. Our intermarriages didn't start happening 65 years ago.

And if one were to assume that they were...so what ? They are the natural successors of their ancestors & we & they are one.

What positive influence are you talking about ? The Baloch in Pakistan speak Farsi along with their native Balochi or Barahui; how many Indians do that ? Our Languages are written in the Persian Nastaliq script & have numerous loan words from the Persian Language. The same language & parts of their civilization that were fostered by the Mughals...they were Central Asians ! What historical exchange are you talking about that you got & we missed out on ?

Urdu itself originated in Uttar Pradesh , India . A language that many in India speak and is a very influential language particularly in Indian media . I am sure Pakistanis are aware of this .

Trade , food , architecture in monuments etc. a lot of positive influences have been taken from Iran .Iranian cafes and food is the 'in' thing amongst young and old alike in Western India.

The maximum number of zoroastrians outside Iran , today live in India and have been living here for a millenia and have protected their religion and culture. They have never been persecuted as well .

These are just a few things that i can recall off the bat , and this is when i am poor at history . I am sure someone with more knowledge about Indian history than me can tell about the positive Persian influences.

Sher Shah Suri was a great man. He was born in Bihar and Indians have a positive view of him.
Well, we don't name our missiles and weapons after anyone who we would consider cruel.
But that's a long debate and probably meant for another forum. But Amstrong, I'm surprised you call them Marhattas? They are Marathas not Marhattas.
No one said that they are praised as heroes in Pakistan but tis also true that Sher Shah Suri is responsible for the Grand Trunk Road amongst other welfare projects in those times in these areas or that Ahmad Shah Abdali is the ancestor of the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan & was invited by many from these areas to help crush the Marhattas. Does it mean that he didn't do what all those who have embraced power done ? No...I'm sure you can find numerous examples of Kings indigenous to India who, whilst the consolidated their hold, may have spilled blood or plundered areas that now are part of the larger India. Does that mean we should disown them ?

I don't understand why so many Pakistanis are obsessed with Arabs. You guys migrate in large numbers to Persian Gulf Arab states, where you guys receive a cold shower, and you are even providing them 'reserve' troops. That has probably to do with Pakistan that as a country is located at the periphery of the 'heart of the Islam' so you guys try to do everything in order to be seen as 'real muslims' by Arabs, etc. That obsession has turned into extremism.

Why do we go there ? The same reason why we're willing to freeze our arses in Canada or be sun baked in Nigeria (believe in the '60s many..many Pakistanis went there) or find ourselves at the periphery of the world in New Zealand. Had Iran provided better opportunities we would have gone there as well. Heck...you'd even find Pakistanis in a war torn Afghanistan doing business. We might not be as cosmopolitan as our Chinese friends or even the Indians for that matter but we're pretty much every where. It just so happens that Arab countries provide good opportunities to make money.

P.S Indians, Bengalis, Chinese & others are treated the same way in the Arab States like the rest of us ! I'm sure it makes perfect sense to pronounce 'acceptance in our case' & just earning money in theirs.

Are you crooked? If Ashoka used that symbol and he ruled the subcontinent does our having that in our flag mean we want't to rule other countries? Can you please call some friend or somebody and help you realize the stupidity of your comment. Seriously, is that what your teachers taught you?

And Ashoka didn't rule parts of subcontinent? :lol:
By putting in the flag means that you still continue to support it.

Back
Top Bottom