What's new

Iran Almost Invaded Afghanistan in 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it time you left PDF as you don’t recognize Pakistan?

He is obsessed with Pakistan and thinks PDF is some FARS operated mullah propaganda tool.
I would highly suggest to ignore the brain-dead zombie.

Basically you are right. Even USA has realized that the proper way to find a solution in Afghanistan is to talk to Taliban.
No body can deny that they are a very important player there.

He is obsessed with Pakistan and thinks PDF is some FARS operated mullah propaganda tool.

I don't give the slightest bit of toss about you pakiis. You're in our section on a topic relating to Iran. If anything, you tossers are obsessed with our threads.

I would highly suggest to ignore the brain-dead zombie.

Your brain capacity is even less than a zombie.

I like Iranian people generally with whom I used to interact in Europe and respect was mutual. And now I have started to understand why they call Mullah Madrassah graduates as "brain dead zombies".

So sorry to see this great country Iran overtaken by sectarian zealots and going down the drain with each passing year.

You need to see a professional psychologist urgently. Since I am not a psychologist, I am putting you on my ignore list from now on.

Iran and it’s paradoxical foreign policy.

If I was in that position with daily threats from US and Israel, I would try to bridge ties with Turkey, Pakistan, and maybe reach some reconciliation with KSA.

What does Iran do? Become a friend of all the enemies of its friendly neighbors. Armenia, Serbia, India, Northern Alliance of Afg.

Then they cry, “Why are we isolated?” I am sorry but your friendship with Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia (no matter how admirable) will not help you deal with your region and stave off Western interference.

This sectarian nonsense has gotten way out of control. Sit down with KSA and resolve your outstanding issues.

Now even Pakistani Shias don’t want anything to do without Iran since the recent war of words.

I
Then they cry, “Why are we isolated?”

No Iranians has ever asked such a moronic question, that question exists only in your deluded pakii fantasy.

Now even Pakistani Shias don’t want anything to do without Iran since the recent war of words.

And yet they're fighting and dying for Iran in places like Syria as I write this comment? :lol:

If I was in that position with daily threats from US and Israel, I would try to bridge ties with Turkey, Pakistan, and maybe reach some reconciliation with KSA.

What does Iran do? Become a friend of all the enemies of its friendly neighbors. Armenia, Serbia, India, Northern Alliance of Afg.

Then they cry, “Why are we isolated?” I am sorry but your friendship with Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia (no matter how admirable) will not help you deal with your region and stave off Western interference.

This sectarian nonsense has gotten way out of control. Sit down with KSA and resolve your outstanding issues.

Iran wants to fulfill her destiny by being put down. I hope the wish will be granted soon. They want Ayatullah to fall and they know it has to come from the outside

It simply amazes me how Iran manages to isolate itself even from all those who used to have a positive view of it.

But then taking a look at the sectarian nonsense that the mullahs want to spread in the world to stay in power explains it all.

I wish we could help this country, but what can you do with those mad mullahs who are hell bound of walking the self-destruction path.

How can we make them understand that spreading terrorism in all the neighborhood and then crying out loud when chickens come back home to roost, will not help them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom