What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck Urdu is not even a language .

Speak like Hindi (Khariboli) with good amount of garnishing of words from Persian and Urdu and write in Nastaliq script . Wallah Habibi my mismashing these two confluences we get a "New" language :rofl: .

Urdu is a punjabi language? OK.

At topic - I did not know two hindus gave their life for Urdu in post-independence India. In pakistan urdu speakers get slaughtered regularly in Karachi but that can not be termed as ''giving your life for the promotion of a language''.

So if i present a document in Urdu can you translate it?

You know about the grammar more than myself. So let's have you decipher it.

Your roman urdu tirade severely handicapped your expertise on Urdu. :rofl:

Yes. If I can read the script.

Why my so-called Roman Urdu tirade severely handicapped my expertise on Urdu must remain a mystery, of course.

As usual, on being challenged on any point, you find it most convenient to travel to some distant spot and resume. No responses are ever forthcoming; only the usual unlettered, uninformed cacophony of hoots and jibes, based on the biggest howlers possible.

Do you understand why I find it genuinely difficult to deal with fanboys like you with any respect?

Why my so-called Roman Urdu tirade severely handicapped my expertise on Urdu must remain a mystery, of course.

As usual, on being challenged on any point, you find it most convenient to travel to some distant spot and resume. No responses are ever forthcoming; only the usual unlettered, uninformed cacophony of hoots and jibes, based on the biggest howlers possible.

Do you understand why I find it genuinely difficult to deal with fanboys like you with any respect?

Lmao.

Joe.. At this point, if you can even tell me the word for grammar in Urdu, i will stand down from the thread.

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

heck Urdu is not even a language .

Speak like Hindi (Khariboli) with good amount of garnishing of words from Persian and Urdu and write in Nastaliq script . Wallah Habibi my mismashing these two confluences we get a "New" language :rofl: .
here is a new one! :coffee:

What is India's obsession with Pakistan? I mean you call us all sorts of things...drag Islam everywhere and now you wont even leave our language alone? Get a life people!! :P

putting the trollers aside,talon,urdu is india's language too..

Simple fact lets think rational if I know Hindi or Urdu why would I waste my time to learn both which have absolutely no use for me
If I know hindi why would I learn Urdu & if I know Urdu why would I learn hindi
I don't know about the rest but I use the mix of Hindi,punjabi,haryanvi,English & Urdu when I speak
Any one would rather learn French or German but why waste your time on this

Ah.... the Pakistanis are Turkic / Persian / Omani / Arab / Egyptian / (other any other-only if-white skin) theory.......

ahhh the Dravidians

putting the trollers aside,talon,urdu is india's language too..

Indeed then why you have this bias against one of your languages ?

thora dhairaj aik wakt main kuch words seekhnay dain.

kia sara ka sara masaala aik he post main post kar diya

Lmao.

Joe.. At this point, if you can even tell me the word for grammar in Urdu, i will stand down from the thread.

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

I think, honestly, that you should stand down from any informed discussion, or any discussion other than a one-on-one between you and @KS.

Punjabi and Urdu are distant cousins- while mixing of two language can be understood- whats up with trying changing the basic grammer when you speak urdu?-

Call it hindi and all is fine- break a leg- or any other limb- but atleast dont call it urdu-
I am yet to see even a hyderabadi speaking urdu properly-

yeah it originated from where all the foreign invaders settle-

atleast it originated in india.how is it related to u??in any sense its a foreign language to u.and ur commenting about urdu funny

atleast it originated in india.how is it related to u??in any sense its a foreign language to u.and ur commenting about urdu funny

If Indians claim the language then why you guys consider it language of Muslims in India ? why this communal biase? and why Urdu was neglected by you ?

Occupied Subcontinent!

If Indians claim the language then why you guys consider it language of Muslims in India ? why this communal biase? and why Urdu was neglected by you ?

who said urdu is the language of muslim??how is not speaking it neglecting it??i dont speak tamil,kannada,gujrati too so is that a biase??we have many universities and scholars in urdu here.scholar in urdu not necessarily mean "muslim"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom