What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occupied Subcontinent!

occupied??it just originated under the patronage of just another ruler just like all the other 100s of indian languages originated.by ur logic many languages which originated hundreds of years ago donot belong to them just because they are under a kings rule???

hey ppl whats wrong if thy r celebratin Iqbal day n Urdu in India?:undecided::what:

If Indians claim the language then why you guys consider it language of Muslims in India ? why this communal biase? and why Urdu was neglected by you ?

Stupidity on your behalf by "trying" to isolate Indian Muslims. Urdu is considered to be a part of the 8th Schedule regional languages along with Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Bengali etc. By your statement every Indian is biased by not learning the other 22 languages.

If Indians claim the language then why you guys consider it language of Muslims in India ? why this communal biase? and why Urdu was neglected by you ?

we have 22 nofficial languages,but hindi is most widely spoken..and most indians use hindi..hence we use hindi..and in this process many other languages were neglected a bit..
and about the bolded part,indian muslims are indians too.
about the biase,it is a fact that it is mostly spoken by indian muslims,and hindus only in U.P. and bihar... and i dont say it because i am biased but because it is a natural trend that is observed..

hey ppl whats wrong if thy r celebratin Iqbal day n Urdu in India?:undecided::what:

exactly my point marsha,urdu is an indian language too.

exactly my point marsha,urdu is an indian language too.

occupied??it just originated under the patronage of just another ruler just like all the other 100s of indian languages originated.by ur logic many languages which originated hundreds of years ago donot belong to them just because they are under a kings rule???
Urdu is not indian! 90% indians cant even read it.

Whereas it is our national language and a symbol of national unity!

There was a dialogue in the Pakistani movie Bol " I have watched Bollywood movie Paakezah 100 times to learn Lakhnavi Urdu." :laugh:

[ ]Urdu is not indian![/B] 90% indians cant even read it.

How? Urdu is non-native to 95% Pakistanis who don't speak Urdu as first language.

ok but tumny copy rights lie hui hey?:blink:

isnt urdu a universal lang? i read it in a book?

india is not pakistan.we have 100s of languages and 1000s of dielects and urdu is one of them.many indians cant also read tamil and malayalam.it doesnt make them any less indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom