What's new

IPL teams were united in move to shun Pak players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally Hate IPL matches. :tdown:

Indian politics should not play it's dirty game in cricket now and it goes same for others as well.

:usflag::coffee:

What is dirty in the game ? especially if only 11 players can make it to national team ? Other tournaments Like Ranji trophy, Deodhar trophy does not have so much importance.
Its a domestic tournament other countries should not give importance to it though Individual players may be interested for money.

Last edited:
Ffs get over it. Why pakistan likes IPL so much? Pride? Pride for what? Playing indian cities? Or its money? Obviously its money. Then question arives why pakistani players wanna feed on indian money. IPL not your life. Get over it. i do feel bit hurt knowing pak players were expecting huge amount and all they got is shock. But same time allowing pak players to play in india was more then risky. Same goes to australian players. IPL done right thing. Risking pakistani players life in india will give pakistan's goverment advantage. Everything will cool down in india once pakistan takes action against terrorists of 26/11. Benefit of it is talks to begain, IPL, friendship, better for economy etc etc. Protecting 26/11 terrorist will harm pakistan only. i hope pakistan takes action against those terrorist. Its upto pakistan now.

IPL is run by Indians, businessmen or an average Indian citizen, who hate Pakistan from their heart. It is good that IPL did not choose any Pakistani players, so no Pakistani player every goes to India again. The Pakistani parlimentarians cancelling the 2 trips to India is great. We do not need to have any culural, trade, or people to people ties with India.

IPL is run by Indians, businessmen or an average Indian citizen, who hate Pakistan from their heart. It is good that IPL did not choose any Pakistani players, so no Pakistani player every goes to India again. The Pakistani parlimentarians cancelling the 2 trips to India is great. We do not need to have any culural, trade, or people to people ties with India.

why don't you run for elections in Pakistan?

i am sure Pakistan will go more bankrupt than now.

i am sure Pakistan will go more bankrupt than now.

Indian exports to Pakistan exceed Indian imports from Pakistan by a substantial amount. Not trading with India is hardly going to bankrupt Pakistan.

Indian exports to Pakistan exceed Indian imports from Pakistan by a substantial amount. Not trading with India is hardly going to bankrupt Pakistan.

but it will surely create more tension between these 2 nations.

Merged some earlier posts with this thread.

If this thread turns into another troll fest it will be closed like the earlier one and bans will follow.

but it will surely create more tension between these 2 nations.

What does that have to do with your assertion that Pakistan ending trade with India will bankrupt Pakistan?

Whether tensions go up or down, I am merely pointing out that a lack of trade with India will not have any significant impact upon Pakistan.

What does that have to do with your assertion that Pakistan ending trade with India will bankrupt Pakistan?

Whether tensions go up or down, I am merely pointing out that a lack of trade with India will not have any significant impact upon Pakistan.

Read why and i responded to paksher??

he said "We do not need to have any cultural, trade, or people to people ties with India."

so it will surely affect both nation relationship in terms of economy.

Pakistan will loss more than India, just like Pakistan channels lost a lot of money, when India refused to play in Pakistan recently.

So who is Inviting you here to have relationships:lol: . you were the ones who are making a hell of the Issue on this IPL, First and fore most, By having a pakistani in there side is a sheer waste of money as there is no guarentee that He may play in the upcoming season for the respective side due to tensions between Both The Govt's, and moreover Breaking a trade tie or cultural ties are not gonna harm us but u, No Movies in your theaters, Ur price for wheat and rice will go up, and if there is no trade with u we might fall short of trade Revenue, but that will create more supply inside our country...

Its another highly idiotic political flame war India just initiated, opening another can of worms .. causing Indian members to troll around and justify their ugly govn'ts actions here.

I highly recommend the moderators to ban all IPL related discussions on this board, as the discussions will not bring any good but more trolling and idiocy as we've seen the past few IPL related threads.

I'd say just F u c k it!!!

Its another highly idiotic political flame war India just initiated, opening another can of worms .. causing Indian members to troll around and justify their ugly govn'ts actions here.

I highly recommend the moderators to ban all IPL related discussions on this board, as the discussions will not bring any good but more trolling and idiocy as we've seen the past few IPL related threads.

I'd say just F u c k it!!!

Its his or her personal wish, What can the govt do, They did not want the pakistani players in there team, so they dint choose them, so whats the big deal? huh?

Anyways Pakistan is always against Indian Stuffs, why would it care to show Interest in IPL? I will tell u, These players need money, They will do anything to get it, IPL franchises did not choose them And hence they got irritated.... And yeah, Pakistan is Burning we know, But the BCCI is chiiling out in here....

Bad sportsmanship guys. And believe me i dont say this out of any ill feelings, but if that was the case atleast the IPL should have had the courtesy to inform us ahead of time that there is no room for pak players. I mean its one thing not allowing someone to play just because of where they are from, but the thing that really stung was that these guys went to India and got treated like this. I mean even among enemies ghar bula ker aisa kernay ka matlab ?

As pointed out before, if the Franchises had genuine concerns, they should never have shortlisted the Pakistani players and pursued them and asked for their inclusion in the auction.

Pakistani/India relations did not change in a matter of weeks, so why did availability become an issue only on auction day and why pursue the Pakistani players just a few weeks ago?

One other thing to be considered here is that the IPL is an ICC sanctioned league, and I doubt the ICC could continue to support a league that actively discriminated against players from a particular race, religion or nationality.

South Africa was sanctioned because of its racist policies, so this underhanded approach by the IPL to first actively pursue Pakistani players and ask for them to participate in the auction and then snub them on the basis of extremely poor excuses may have been done to avoid potential repercussions from the ICC for discrimination.

AM, you ought to be kidding me to say this was discrimination of any type.

Why wasnt Pakistan players not available even after been picked up by IPL teams for the season-2? Who denied them the chance them? Why wasnt the same hue and cry seen then? We just paid them back the due.

We aren't giving Indian money to players which represent a country that has cused us much harm. I would even have them not participate in any IPL till Pakistan becomes responsible neighbour.

We have been benevolent to talents from Pakistan in the past, be it Altaf or IPL-1. But that goodwill didnt earn us anything.

How come you ignore our views and feelings?

How many Israeli players play in the national leagues in the middle east? Arent they kept out because of political sentiments ? So why the fuss?

Its our league, its our money, its our decision. As simple as that !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom