What's new

IOK: 7 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims killed in attack, Yatri and policemen including total 30 injured

Both Pakistani and Indian establishments are a curse on the people of Jammu and Kashmir regardless of their religion.

Pilgrims are martyrs because their only purpose was to perform a religious duty. Rest in peace.

As someone of Kashmiri heritage, I am sorry that you faced this. Hope the terrorists who did this are all hung publicly. This is no fight against oppression, targeting innocent people. Lanat ho aisay self declared freedom fighters pe.
You have any evidence of their involvement in this attack, stop spreading rubbish in this thread if you have no idea what is going on.

You have any evidence of their involvement in this attack, stop spreading rubbish in this thread if you have no idea what is going on.

What are you talking about? IF it is done by those self declared freedom fighters, than lanat on them. If not, then my post is not aimed at them. What is your point?

11live-yatra2.jpg

What are you talking about? IF it is done by those self declared freedom fighters, than lanat on them. If not, then my post is not aimed at them. What is your point?
They already denies their involvement in it than why you are assuming them involved. Mujaahideen only target military installations and security personnel even not a single shot fired towards civilian since Jihad started in 18th Century.
This is a drama created by Indians to defame uprising nothing else.

They already denies their involvement in it than why you are assuming them involved. Mujaahideen only target military installations and security personnel even not a single shot fired towards civilian since Jihad started in 18th Century.
This is a drama created by Indians to defame uprising nothing else.

The ones who targeted Pandits previously also turned out to be self declared Mujaahideen. My family supports the freedom struggle, and has since before 1948, but if any of those who even think about these types of attacks as legitimate should be condemned.

If they haven't done it, then all I have done is sympathise with the families of those killed, if they have, I have condemned them. You are reading too much in to my post.

The ones who targeted Pandits previously also turned out to be self declared Mujaahideen. My family supports the freedom struggle, and has since before 1948, but if any of those who even think about these types of attacks as legitimate should be condemned.

If they haven't done it, then all I have done is sympathise with the families of those killed, if they have, I have condemned them. You are reading too much in to my post.
SHow me a single evidence where freedom fighters killed a single person who is unarmed. You have a lot to learn my friend regarding Kashmir conflict. Pandits were targeted by Indian under cover agents to spark violence in valley and after mistreatment many pandits joined armed movement.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/subhash-kumar-shan-a-top-ranking-hizbul-mujahideen-commander.467000/

Time to systematically eliminate all terrorists and jail their supporters..
#OperationAllOut

i would suggest kill more terrorist during Ramzan....these are disgusting people!

SHow me a single evidence where freedom fighters killed a single person who is unarmed. You have a lot to learn my friend regarding Kashmir conflict. Pandits were targeted by Indian under cover agents to spark violence in valley and after mistreatment many pandits joined armed movement.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/subhash-kumar-shan-a-top-ranking-hizbul-mujahideen-commander.467000/

Got it, not a single Pandit was killed by some of those who crossed over from Pakistan.

Got it, not a single Pandit was killed by some of those who crossed over from Pakistan.
No they only attacked military personnel regardless their religion. Know you will say it it illegal to cross international border etc etc.

@Burhan Wani

Bhai, our differences are in politics. I think you wish Jammu and Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan while I support those who want independence from both India and Pakistan.

Let's not derail this thread further, we have similar goals. UN should investigate this massacre so that any areas of confusion can be cleared up.

@Burhan Wani

Bhai, our differences are in politics. I think you wish Jammu and Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan while I support those who want independence from both India and Pakistan.

Let's not derail this thread further, we have similar goals. UN should investigate this massacre so that any areas of confusion can be cleared up.
No i support both autonomous region or with Pakistan. You are like those misguided Pakistanis who still believe that Sunnis are attacking Hazaras even after Kalbhushan Yadav confess that he was behind all this.
These are the tactics of our enemies to divide us same plans has been used in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom