What's new

IOK: 7 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims killed in attack, Yatri and policemen including total 30 injured

India did not fail blocking the images....we allowed news media in..this time just shut the whole area off (Quarantine)..no Jornos, no mobile signals and no internet (No phones connections and cut the power off as well)..then you will see the area cleansed.

I salute what the Lankan forces did to clear out the LTTE scums. I did not like it when I saw the images, but hey it needed to be done....India needs to do the same, heck with what anyone says...!
why india does not do the same as suggested by you in Maoists hit areas?? why only indian occupied Kashmir??
you can't hide atrocities against Kashmiri civilians.

I salute what the Lankan forces did to clear out the LTTE scums. I did not like it when I saw the images, but hey it needed to be done....India needs to do the same, heck with what anyone says...!
Let's see what the reaction is. I just pray it's not just another round of kadi ninda and PR China like warning to our western neighbor. The primary problem is local - it needs medicine.

why india does not do the same as suggested by you in Maoists hit areas?? why only indian occupied Kashmir??
Maoists dont want to seperate and they dont blow themselves up and are not trying to instill sharia...thats all.

Civilian loss is deplorable which ever side it be on. However this is merely an extension of the wider conflict unfortunately. Anger and a feeling of being outsiders in ones own land leads to irrational acts like this.

Let's see what the reaction is. I just pray it's not just another round of kadi ninda and PR China like warning to our western neighbor. The primary problem is local - it needs medicine.
Yes!..Modi needs to remove this Article shit once and for all..its outlived its need.

Maoists dont want to seperate and they dont blow themselves up and are not trying to instill sharia...thats all.
there are more indian casualties there.
and Kashmir is not part of india so there is no question of separatism but freeing from indian occupationm
secondly Kashmiris do not want to impose sharia. they are more liberal than your conservative hindus in the valley.
you indians are running out of excuses so now want to convert Kashmir war into religious one. good do it. your stupid planners from saffron brigade think that by this way you will gain international sympathies but in fact you will end up bringing more attention to Kashmir issue.

Because there is no need for communication blockage. Maoists still operate on the age old hit and run base guerrilla warfare. They hardly stay in populated areas and use jungles spread over the borders of states to hide.

there are more indian casualties there.
and Kashmir is not part of india so there is no question of separatism but freeing from indian occupationm
secondly Kashmiris do not want to impose sharia. they are more liberal than your conservative hindus in the valley.
you indians are running out of excuses so now want to convert Kashmir war into religious one. good do it. your stupid planners from saffron brigade think that by this way you will gain international sympathies but in fact you will end up bringing more attention to Kashmir issue.

The WORLD does nt care for kashmir issue

Read this : this is the MOST Pro Kashmiri Journalist in India

we call her a Pakistani agent

Why the world no longer cares about Kashmir

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-cares-about-kashmir/?utm_term=.444f13cd3f29

Because there is no need for communication blockage. Maoists still operate on the age old hit and run base guerrilla warfare. They hardly stay in populated areas and use jungles spread over the borders of states to hide.
what is the justification for blocking media and internet and human rights activities from indian occupied Kashmir other than hiding indian atrocities against unarmed Kashmiri civilians.
the armed Kashmiri fighters rarely have any chance to survive and they are very less in numbers. there are no major attacks on indian army. so for indians the issue is not these are armed handful fighters but majority of civilian Kashmiris who want freedom.
you want to hide use of force against these civilians

Like people and nations care about Chechnya, Israel, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Sudan, Xinxiang etc 's Islamic separatist movements?
so why would the world care for 6 indians killed in kashmir anyway?? if Kashmir is irrelevant?

Typical RAW false flag same like they organized waging ISIS flags in Kashmir but it wont work now Indian army asses will be kicked out soon.

what is the justification for blocking media and internet and human rights activities from indian occupied Kashmir other than hiding indian atrocities against unarmed Kashmiri civilians.
the armed Kashmiri fighters rarely have any chance to survive and they are very less in numbers. there are no major attacks on indian army. so for indians the issue is not these are armed handful fighters but majority of civilian Kashmiris who want freedom.
you want to hide use of force against these civilians

so why would the world care for 6 indians killed in kashmir anyway?? if Kashmir is irrelevant?
You do realise that internet can be used to create outrage, panic and subsequent street wars just spreading rumours? And today, Indians are not fighting against mere guns but propaganda warfare too. So, don't be surprised if you see more frequent internet ban in the valley in future.

I have had quite a few Pak friends in my Uni days - and desis seem to get along great. The hate and abuse has reached ridiculous proportions now.

You do realise that internet can be used to create outrage, panic and subsequent street wars just spreading rumours? And today, Indians are not fighting against mere guns but propaganda warfare too. So, don't be surprised if you see more frequent internet ban in the valley in future.
the entire world is facing propaganda warfare not just india so your excuse is lame as long as you do not impose tge ban on internet in india as well after all the rumours have caused more lynching in india than any in occupied Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom