What's new

Inzammam Willin To BE Pakistan Coach

Inzi Inzi Inzi Inzi Inzi Inzi Inzi...... Yay, But whats the reaction of PCB about this??

Pakistan cricket team will stay in mosque rather then hotel........that's for sure...

wow....good choice i guess...but i love his English

well atleast he will make team religious and make them more decipline than before they have one thing only in mind Namaz and than cricket as simple as that

yes what is the use of running between the wickets if ur batsman get out on duck he needs to teach them hoe to bat in tests and technique and patience thats all they need they have their legs to run

This is how Pakistan Cricket Board works

1) We have talent , U19 Level we own the world

Then for some reason the U19 players are lost - as they start playing meaningless games on local dead pitches and never reach potential

2)
Senior Player don't want to accept they are PAST it ... and keep insisting on playing 100% all games.

People seek a chance to stab ppl in back , in newspapers - because in their mind , doing that RAISES their value in term of getting highly paid jobs in PCB.

3)
Almost all the Senior players in our history apart from some like Imran or Inzi have been Un ceremonously DUMPED like garbage and
including Javed Mian Dad - stabbed back neumerous times upto point that even he started to criticize openly older ppl

4) The ONLY way , retired player get noticed is WHEN they publish Newpaper criticism

a) Wasm Akram
b) Ramiz Raja
(Routunely gives out player weakness in commentating while
praising other players)
c) Miandad
d) Qadir
e) Every one

CRITICIZING a down team , is ACCEPTED culture.

5) A new culture has emerged , and that is that Young players
don't score runs , when they are threatend , so their logic is to
play bad , upto point that the Administration is FIRED.....

This trend started with Umar Akmal & Kamran Akmal.
And it also ended up with firing of Younis, Yousif , Malik

BOTTOM line is

Players that rack in Million runs , hundred centuries in Pakistan don't get a chance, but oddly , players who can hit 2-3 boundries keep getting chances

Players , who can bowl and are 6'5 don't even get a chance , we keep going for same trusted bowlers....

We had dead pitches , and we don't understand , swing or defensive technique

Pakistan only did well in Imran's time becasue he insisted on playing 5 test matches !!! and rejected tours with 3 test matches

It was only then we were at top

GIVE THE PLAYER 50% DEDUCTION ON PAY if they lose like this and I am sure all will be well - and ban 20/20

GIVE THE PLAYER 50% DEDUCTION ON PAY if they lose like this and I am sure all will be well - and ban 20/20
do this and see not just ICC but human rights and other organisations running after you.

a) Wasm Akram
b) Ramiz Raja
(Routunely gives out player weakness in commentating while
praising other players)
c) Miandad
d) Qadir
e) Every one

CRITICIZING a down team , is ACCEPTED culture.
Criticizing anybody should not be a problem as you mentioned in your list. If the player has an ability he will perform and shut their mouth, failing regularly at International level should always result dropping in selection

Has annyone thought what will be our excuse if MoYo fails to deliver.After all he has been away from international cricket for nearly a year and cant be too fit. The problem is we want to see results NOW.We were extolling the virtues of the new team when it won us a game against Australia, which all the "Kings merry men " could not achieve for fifteen yrs. I dont deny that we need to change the team. We need to bring in yaser hameed at one down. kamran Akmal needs to be dropped. Is shahid Afridi fit to come back or do we get Saeed Ajmal. Umar Akmal certainly needs a dressing down. But I still say we need to stick with what we have chosen and give them time.
Araz

:cheesy:

I suggest they let Pakistan A play next test and drop all the batsmen from team

How pathetic is that Umar gul scored 65 !! runs .. and these guys can't score more then 5 runs

Batting coach will do nothing - what we need is variety of pitches for teams to play regularly in Pakistan

a) Bouncy
b) Swing
c) Spin variants

Batsmen have no clue they are in england for like 3 month scoring 50's regularly and now they are failing /?

Has annyone thought what will be our excuse if MoYo fails to deliver.After all he has been away from international cricket for nearly a year and cant be too fit. The problem is we want to see results NOW.We were extolling the virtues of the new team when it won us a game against Australia, which all the "Kings merry men " could not achieve for fifteen yrs. I dont deny that we need to change the team. We need to bring in yaser hameed at one down. kamran Akmal needs to be dropped. Is shahid Afridi fit to come back or do we get Saeed Ajmal. Umar Akmal certainly needs a dressing down. But I still say we need to stick with what we have chosen and give them time.
Araz

Saeed ajmal is better... he can trouble English batsmen....

hope that ajmal should be picked but our new bowlers always did the damage so give chance to new blood in bowling not in the batting specially in tests azhar ali one should be keep have good technique hope MY will fine tune his technique

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom