What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

Well, its very rare that you get to see the Trailer after the Film is released - but we seen the Movie run over & over in our minds way too many times. Here's my version... Enjoy!

Positive Rating.jpg

P.S.: If you don't like the music, keep it to yourself & not spoil it for others.

@Horus @Dubious @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Khafee @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@airomerix @Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dil Pakistan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Haris Ali2140 @I S I @Jinn Baba @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @maximuswarrior @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@assasiner @PakSword @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Counter-Errorist @Tank131

Last edited by a moderator:
Local music lagana tha naaa !!! Surr ke saath, Nusrat saheb “ga ma pa” kar rahe aur yahan Thunder take off karta :lol::lol::lol:

Good selection of music btw

@ 1:06, the aircraft is firing an AGM-88 HARM
You're new here, right.

That would explain you not knowing that i've been bitching about lack of footage for years and everytime I upload a new vid.

You're new here, right.

That would explain you not knowing that i've been bitching about lack of footage for years and everytime I upload a new vid.
I was just pulling your leg :P
I have read you comment in the past on lack of good footage.

i like the way, the body language and the face expressions on Alan face when he said with content "the Pakistani air force did a superb job find in the news that Pakistan air force shoot down a mig 21 bison and su30 mki"

If you watch the entire Documentary, he never actually said that in a complete sentence.

He was actually referring to the DA-20 (EW) Blinders "...doing a Superb Job".

But, I actually edited the wordings in a number of places.

its just me or anyone else also noticed that both Fox-III calls sounds like Nauman Ali Khan & Hassan Siddiqui respectively. :enjoy:

its just me or anyone else also noticed that both Fox-III calls sounds like Nauman Ali Khan & Hassan Siddiqui respectively. :enjoy:
Apparently word of mouth, the helicopter was not shot down by a SAM but the retreating No.2 after his No.1 was shot down. It may have been a Bison who got a friendly fire kill.

Apparently word of mouth, the helicopter was not shot down by a SAM but the retreating No.2 after his No.1 was shot down. It may have been a Bison who got a friendly fire kill.
Sounds a bit far fetched - that guy was bugging out. Per their own public admission of nervous pilots on the 26th fearing for their lives, I think this man was probably trying to save his skin rather than take pot shots on a helicopter with a IR. @airomerix has provided a source on the Kopyo’s need for ideal conditions to deploy the adder so it couldn’t be that either.

The spyder is a pretty effective system especially against something chugging along at 80 knots in a straight line at 1200 agl.

Back
Top Bottom