What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

I was demonstrating an A320 simulator at work to some employees from Airbus India. Just to make it comfortable with them I started speaking in "Hindi", shocked them a bit as I don't look Desi. Mind you Feb 27th had happened just a day before or so.

When they asked where are you from, after having shown them around for good 2-3 hours, I replied I was born in Pakistan.....attitude changed suddenly. It was so absurd that my boss had to lecture them that this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated whether they are customers or not.

Operation Swift Retort has in-fact unmasked India every where in the world be it with PAF action or Indian's conduct in reaction. India actually showed the real behaviour

That is exactly they are going to do and you are going to cost everyone a lot of bandwidth. Raj Satellite and many others will swarm internet with everything they have. Let's just post few pictures of any Azaan in coverall with helmet and see that frenzy. No doubt that they take every word here for proof. @Signalian once posted a thread about possible attack scenario for PN ... like an attack of sneak in through SSGN etc and right after an year (few months ago) India even shared details claiming of possible attack (false flag attack to be precisely) and all the segment was ditto as to what Signalian said... almost with insertion points, point of interest route etc.

However, I can't disagree what @Socra said especially in regard to mentality. Indians are searching every corner of Internet and are asking for any remedy in this regard. Imagine the pain and also their frustration. India under Nazi like Modi is not going to sit idle unless consumed by protests in India and I feel that in the end he will go suicidal as predicted merely to save his face and divert everyone towards war.

Their hate & grudge is so deep even that started to kill their own fellow Indians just because they are Muslims. RSS brigade is helpless at the moment otherwise, will eat everyone around and we are the first target for them. Their Internet hate is not new and those RSS call centers are only breeding on this account alone which has finally started to burn from within. A desperate & war mongering Modi is a real threat of peace and can go to any length. No doubt as they lie to the teeth without any sense of guilt and then the all followers peddles same lies like robots.... that's shocking as what we are dealing with in real time.
I wonder if us joking about the ISI possibility poisoning bovine feed in India will lead to some news segment the next day.

I wonder if us joking about the ISI possibility poisoning bovine feed in India will lead to some news segment the next day.

A Twitter Major Poonia has already connected the dot that ISI is rioting in India. Hahahhah... how much more of a news you are suggesting but that is really going to make a headline soon. :lol:

Not so surprisingly they waved the piece of PAF's AMRAAM in hurry to complain and even claim a kill for F-16. Can you explain that RSS brigade is looking for some PAF Pilots names so that they can write the gibberish non stop yet convincingly avoided as why PAF did share IAF prey with call sign "Avenger" and sqn. If they had anything in regard to Radar data, how come they failed to mention a single evidence except that word paint job and yet believed that LM or US will fall for their any offer to say otherwise.

Agreed.

Lets play another game with them.

Let's just say an F-16 operator named Azaan is missing. Only after the uproar, they find out it was a 3 month old nephew of a PDF member. :D

All the puns of the world intended.
Name a pilot Azaanuddin. Callsign Indus Deeznuts. Shot down in F-16 serial 94788. Hit by an R-73......they'll believe anything. As long as it is anti-Pak.

Name a pilot Azaanuddin. Callsign Indus Deeznuts. Shot down in F-16 serial 94788. Hit by an R-73......they'll believe anything. As long as it is anti-Pak.
You got the pilot's name right but it was a twin seat F-16 ... the serial was 94628. It makes sense because since Feb 27th of last year, I have not been able to find any pictures of this jet.

Video production quality is great. Only little lacking in audio quality. At some points audio is over lapping and back ground music is too loud when people are talking at some points. And be careful on YouTube because you are using AC/DC background music. You may get strike on your channel and I think after two strikes your channel is gone forever.
indian staff normally does that to youtube facebook and twitter accounts

88316120_2240947409547794_6875536625581948928_n.jpg

A Twitter Major Poonia has already connected the dot that ISI is rioting in India. Hahahhah... how much more of a news you are suggesting but that is really going to make a headline soon. :lol:

Not so surprisingly they waved the piece of PAF's AMRAAM in hurry to complain and even claim a kill for F-16. Can you explain that RSS brigade is looking for some PAF Pilots names so that they can write the gibberish non stop yet convincingly avoided as why PAF did share IAF prey with call sign "Avenger" and sqn. If they had anything in regard to Radar data, how come they failed to mention a single evidence except that word paint job and yet believed that LM or US will fall for their any offer to say otherwise.
Both So called Maj Gourav and Poonia needs Mental help they sound sick to me.

or clear nahi hogi video ka frame he thek nahi hy
Image4.jpg
is it possible to buy these patches? and from where?

I was demonstrating an A320 simulator at work to some employees from Airbus India. Just to make it comfortable with them I started speaking in "Hindi", shocked them a bit as I don't look Desi. Mind you Feb 27th had happened just a day before or so.

When they asked where are you from, after having shown them around for good 2-3 hours, I replied I was born in Pakistan.....attitude changed suddenly. It was so absurd that my boss had to lecture them that this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated whether they are customers or not.

imagine working in a team as Pakistani where most people are indians lol and they try their best to hire more Indians instead of locals if leading person is an Indian. I remember whatsapp status with Indian flags on 26th february but on 27th all were gone. :-)

indian staff normally does that to youtube facebook and twitter accounts
and they have done it again PAF official YouTube channel is gone.
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated

Last edited:
imagine working in a team as Pakistani where most people are indians lol and they try their best to hire more Indians instead of locals if leading person is an Indian. I remember whatsapp
and they have done it again PAF official YouTube channel is gone.
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated
not surprised

at all
that's the purpose of their life. censure Pakistan content

not surprised

at all
that's the purpose of their life. censure Pakistan content
In a way, PAF's fault too. This would have not happened had they made an official YouTube channel, such as ISPR.

Back
Top Bottom