What's new

Investigate huge remittance outflow to India

and 120 million Indians will need to go back to India

1st take back your 240 million BDs :p:

Ok ! So if Indians wanted to just funnel out money from Bangladesh, why will they do so by attracting all the spotlight ? What happened to crypto-currencies or some informal method of money transfer ?

Stop ruining the fun man

Well as per this news it looks like tables are turned and it's Bangladesh who is have problem of Illegal Indians. Maybe aunty hussina is allowing Indian to come in Bangladesh to increase her vote bank. Perhaps that's the reason RAWami league won:pop:

This is like saying Pakistanis are pole vaulting to Afghanistan & sending back money home

1st take back your 240 million BDs :p:
Don't think there are that many Muslims or Bangla speaking people.

Ok ! So if Indians wanted to just funnel out money from Bangladesh, why will they do so by attracting all the spotlight ? What happened to crypto-currencies or some informal method of money transfer ?
Not all of them are bright as a bulb.

Can someone tag a MOD of this page so that I can report this troll?

Oh you were serious,I will give a proper reply then
Saying that Indians are Pole vaulting to BD for Work is like saying Pakistanis are pole vaulting to Afghanistan to work

This is like saying Pakistanis are pole vaulting to Afghanistan & sending back money home

It would be like that if there were 3.7b $ remittance from Afghanistan to Pakistan, which is not the case here nor Pakistan is the topic, back to topic Bangladeshis have serious and legitimate concerns of Indians stealing their money.

Oh you were serious,I will give a proper reply then
Saying that Indians are Pole vaulting to BD for Work is like saying Pakistanis are pole vaulting to Afghanistan to work
Indians are pole-vaulting to BD because Hasina want them and also they are given illegal wealth such as land stolen from Bangladeshis. Not so stupid now, is it.

It would be like that if there were 3.7b $ remittance from Afghanistan to Pakistan, which is not the case here nor Pakistan is the topic, back to topic Bangladeshis have serious and legitimate concerns of Indians stealing their money.

The answer is simple,they need skilled manpower & we provide them with what they want
So if the BD govt wants to stop the flow of Honest & hard earned money out of their country they should focus on developing skilled manpower

Indians are pole-vaulting to BD because Hasina want them and also they are given illegal wealth such as land stolen from Bangladeshis. Not so stupid now, is it.

Lies

Saying Indians aren't pole vaulting to Bangladesh is like saying if I call tech support right now I won't end up on the line to Sanjay kumar who introduces himself as John but we really know its sanjay

The answer is simple,they need skilled manpower & we provide them with what they want
So if the BD govt wants to stop the flow of Honest & hard earned money out of their country they should focus on developing skilled manpower

Lies
True, we had a "Darwaan" (Guard) whose village farmland (khaat) was taken over by a local AL leader and that leader was a Hiundu. Also if any media in Bangladesh print or say anything that brings out the Govts illegal activities (AL leaders) then they get shut down by the Government.

It's absolutely true.

There are tens of thousands of middle-to-upper class Indians in BD. Last time I spent a week in Gulshan, probably 1 in 10 apartments were rented by Indian businessmen. There are also quite a lot of Pakistani's there - I personally know a garment factory investor and a Tea company investor from Pak now permanent residents in Dhaka.

There is a ridiculous amount of money to be made in BD but you need money to do it - which is why we attract the upper classes. This is why, although immigrant numbers are lower - the remittance figures are huge.

It's absolutely true.

There are tens of thousands of middle-to-upper class Indians in BD. Last time I spent a week in Gulshan, probably 1 in 10 apartments were rented by Indian businessmen. There are also quite a lot of Pakistani's there - I personally know a garment factory investor and a Tea company investor from Pak now permanent residents in Dhaka.

There is a ridiculous amount of money to be made in BD but you need money to do it - which is why we attract the upper classes. This is why, although immigrant numbers are lower - the remittance figures are huge.

Not our problem if you cannot provide Skilled technicians to your factories

True, we had a "Darwaan" (Guard) whose village farmland (khaat) was taken over by a local AL leader and that leader was a Hiundu. Also if any media in Bangladesh print or say anything that brings out the Govts illegal activities (AL leaders) then they get shut down by the Government.

'The local AL leader took the land' the word Local means he was a Bangladeshi man but not if you consider every Hindu a Indian,meanwhile we have large amounts of Bangladeshis coming here & grabbing the lands of Indigenous NE People.Don't worry though this will soon end & every single Bangladeshi will be sent home

Saying Indians aren't pole vaulting to Bangladesh is like saying if I call tech support right now I won't end up on the line to Sanjay kumar who introduces himself as John but we really know its sanjay

Look, another state handout lungi in UK is here !

How's life in UK ? Planning to get your family there ASAP ?

On topic, this has to be the case of local people saving money in India and Indian banks as they probably do not want to keep that money in Bangladesh for whatever reason.

Look, another state handout lungi in UK is here !

How's life in UK ? Planning to get your family there ASAP ?

On topic, this has to be the case of local people saving money in India and Indian banks as they probably do not want to keep that money in Bangladesh for whatever reason.
Next time when I call please don't put me on hold for 15 minutes. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom