What's new

Investigate huge remittance outflow to India

I agree with the sentiments of the author that these well paid jobs be reserved first for BDians but he fails to address the gap in your education system and talks more about migrant reform.

Every company will try to fill the vacancies with local talent, because it will reduce its overall expenses. So, if you are a multi national company or for that matter a local company hiring Indian migrants and paying them high wages then it points to lack of local talent pool. These companies will not train the local talent because they are not in that business. They will find it easier to import the people who are already trained than to set up training centers.

It is your government job to train its youth and give them proper skill set to go and grab these jobs. You just have to identify the industries or sectors that are importing these skilled labor and retrain your workforce.

There will be crackdown on illegal bangladeshi muslims ! no doubt!

I agree with the sentiments of the author that these well paid jobs be reserved first for BDians but he fails to address the gap in your education system and talks more about migrant reform.

Every company will try to fill the vacancies with local talent, because it will reduce its overall expenses. So, if you are a multi national company or for that matter a local company hiring Indian migrants and paying them high wages then it points to lack of local talent pool. These companies will not train the local talent because they are not in that business. They will find it easier to import the people who are already trained than to set up training centers.

It is your government job to train its youth and give them proper skill set to go and grab these jobs. You just have to identify the industries or sectors that are importing these skilled labor and retrain your workforce.
The way I see it Indians should not even be in Bangladesh in the first place. I am not talking about Bangladeshi Hindus being expelled or any such but Indian nationals; likewise, you have every right to deport any Bangladeshi in India back to Bangladesh. I have always been a firm believer in iron-clad border control, without torture. Just send them back nicely.

Last edited:
The way I see it Indians should not even be in Bangladesh in the first place. I am not talking about Bangladeshi Hindus being expelled or any such but Indian nationals; likewise, you have every right to deport any Bangladeshi in India back to Bangladesh. I have always been a firm believer in iron-clad border control without torture. Just send them back nicely.

If the supposed 19000 technicians left Bangaldesh, what do you think will happen to Bangladesh's crucial garment industry?

Indian companies cant really compete with local BD companies. So despite many big talks, they usually cant make inroad in BD. For example nano car, probably couple of them sold for free in Dhaka's street only to show India as a joke.

Is this some sort of joke?Compete?Which BD company have developed a proper car ?

Sold for free ? pure BS

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here! :omghaha:

Last edited:
If you are not siding with indians then dont make arguments with speculative and unfounded "if" that serves indian purpose.

get your act together boys and come up with something concrete. We are getting confused if these numbers are for real or fake. If fake then no need to get riled about. IF the remittance numbers are for real then you guys have to ponder how to stem the outward flow.

After meeting with the indians in work sector no one can have sympathy towards these shameless creatures. All people want them to leave our country. Gov should just kick them out. And GOB dont allow long visas for them as well. Doing busliness and work on tourist visa mostly. They are so arrogant and treacherous people. People who used to support Indian cricket team and Bollywood movies are vastly anti India because of their activities.

Oi Chitti bang bang, we Indians couldn't care less of what you Bangla boys reckon ok? We control your administration.
So take a hike.

countries.jpg

India's highest amount of remittances comes from the gulf - Economic Times

This was published in Economic times. Now indians can eat their lie and propaganda.

It must be those bloody Indian illegal immigrants sending back their pay to poor India.

Just look at your face the poorest!! :lol:

countries.jpg

India's highest amount of remittances comes from the gulf - Economic Times

This was published in Economic times. Now indians can eat their lie and propaganda.

Most of the companies in UAE is run by Indians.... I myself worked for a UAE bank as IT professional whose IT is maintained by a Indian MNC. its not like BD which can produce only labours.

Back
Top Bottom