What's new

Inverted Indian flag hoisted in ASEAN summit; Japanese PM notices, PM Modi finds nothing amiss

Then you are complaining about me labeling and going bonkers :disagree:...have some shame...go and check who quoted whom first....also you can choose to criticize as per your wish however apart from his majesty no one enjoys that right??
So what about the below post of yours? What were you implying in here?

what a sick thread!!.........anti modi phobia has made people gone crazy...

So what about the below post of yours? What were you implying in here?
what about it?? I am sharing my thoughts on this thread......now either ignore it or get into a debate...why first comment on it and the later advice others "about ignore if you don't like or my wish" crap??

what about it?? I am sharing my thoughts on this thread......now either ignore it or get into a debate...why first comment on it and the later advice others "about ignore if you don't like or my wish" crap??
You shared your thoughts and those thoughts involved me(Hence my reply)... If you had wanted to debate something on this topic then I would have had no issues but you chose to get into flame wars...

You shared your thoughts and those thoughts involved me(Hence my reply)... If you had wanted to debate something on this topic then I would have had no issues but you chose to get into flame wars...
I chose to get into flame wars?? You called me bhagt...and i chose to get into flame wars?? Man you have some weird logic....

I chose to get into flame wars?? You called me bhagt...and i chose to get into flame wars?? Man you have some weird logic....
You go awry over me calling you Bhakt but you have no issues calling me modiphobic and crazy, And you speak of logic?

Some are. Some are devout Hindus. You have serious comprehension issues.
So tell me who are those "not so devout" Hindus?

What am I supposed to understand from this statement?
That when I caught you lying, you suddenly tried changing your goal post...

Riots help the BJP. This is a fact. Does not mean I want people to die for it. :disagree:
Thanks for accepting the fact(That BJP benefits from riots). Since you already stated that riots help BJP and riots result in deaths, Is it not obvious that you won't mind people dying for your end results?

No. I gave rational explanations. You have failed. Now I will let it go. :agree:
OK if that makes you happy then so be it...

Silly ex-Chaiwala don't even know how to wear shoes. See how he is standing without shoes under the statute of Swami Vivekanand ?

22modi-swami1.jpg

PM Modi unveils Swami Vivekananda's statue in Malaysia - Rediff.com India News

This is saffronization of national flag. On human rights day I'm organizing a ''green on top'' flag hoisting event and return my award I won for maths in 4th standard.

Seriously though, Modi hatred is running insane with these paid morons. So now it is Modi's job to inspect a meeting venue? And Japanese PM told the reporter that he found something amiss but couldn't quite place his finger on it?

Actually Modi told me later that he wanted to say,''Abe flag ulta hai'' but stopped because it sounds disrespectful ;)

You go awry over me calling you Bhakt but you have no issues calling me modiphobic and crazy, And you speak of logic?
Yes i speak of logic...and the way you are making a fool of yourself here i would say better leave it here....because it seems me saying "your comments are pathetic" and "you are pathetic" are same to you....also b/w i criticized the thread vs you making it personal....see the difference??

Yes i speak of logic...and the way you are making a fool of yourself here i would say better leave it here....because it seems me saying "your comments are pathetic" and "you are pathetic" are same to you....also b/w i criticized the thread vs you making it personal....see the difference??
No mate, I am perfectly making sense, it's you who needs to introspect. When you state "what a sick thread!!.........anti modi phobia has made people gone crazy", you have made it personal since you started labeling those who were involved/initiated this thread and I was the one who started this thread... Anyways I don't think this is worth discussing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom