What's new

Inverted Indian flag hoisted in ASEAN summit; Japanese PM notices, PM Modi finds nothing amiss

He is a public figure and will get ridiculed for anything and everything. This has been the norm so why take an exception now?
Looks like I touched some moron's raw nerve... All of a sudden they want to speak on content of these trips,, they did not bat an eye when previous government was ridiculed even for the silliest things,

Your Propaganda has backfired. Better luck next time.

egg%20on%20your%20face.gif

This is nothing. These types of mistakes happen two or three times during Aug15th and Jan26th in My state alone, may be much more in whole of India. Our flag is like that. Even more than 70% of Indians will feign ignorance about the side of Flag....no big deal. Usually the Head Master gets a show cause notice by the Magistrate and that's all!!:coffee:

First and foremost - you are ridiculing him NOT because he is a public figure, but a representative of what you think is the group of Hindus are not ashamed to be Hindu.
So you are telling me that those who criticize modi are ashamed of being Hindus... Classic answer Thanks...

Abe reached first. It was natural for him to notice it first. The photo op location is also not apt. The background should be a neat wall. Not iron grills. In any case, the Indian PM arrived later and shook hands with Abe first (as is the protocol*)- when the cameras took their photos. The flag fixing was the responsibility of the hosts. Not either of the PMs.
Oh dear, you are trying too hard, please let it go...

Let me write this the last time. Next time onward, I will report you. I have condemned Babu, his actions and his organization. You have not condemned any of the Islamist terror attacks - in India or in abroad.
Kuchi puchi poo... Why get angry when I call a spade a spade? Aren't you the one who suggested that people should be polarized and riots instigated to reap benefits? Do I have to add anything more?

Why did you burn the Sikh flag anyway? What harm did it do to you?
Sikhs, Muslims clash in Hyderabad after burning of Sikh flag, 3 dead - Bollywood news, wallpapers, vidoes, Canadian immigration, Indian diaspora news I News East West
We all know how you hit the Azad Maidan. Why destroy the Amar Jawan Jyoti?

My point is that you have no respect for any flag but your own. Why lecture others in that case?
Running for cover when caught pants down... Anyways that's the modus operandi of you guys, Isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Inverted Indian flag hoisted in ASEAN summit; Japanese PM notices, PM Modi finds nothing amiss
By: ABP News Bureau | Last Updated: Saturday, 21 November 2015 12:19 PM | Comments (0)
TOTAL SHARES
indian-FLAG-1-580x395.jpg

Kuala Lumpur: In a huge insult to the country, an inverted national flag was hoisted in ASEAN summit by the organisers.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a meeting scheduled with Japanese PM Shinzo Abe. As per tradition, flags of both the nations were hoisted.

Japanese PM had reached before PM Modi. As soon as he saw the flag, he noticed something amiss. For many minutes, he tried to find out what was wrong in the flag.

However, when PM Modi reached the venue, he failed to notice the inverted flag as he went ahead and shook hands with the Japanese PM. Later on, officials noticed the blooper and notified the organisers.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi met his Japanese counterpart who said Indo-Japan ties have the greatest potential of any bilateral relationship in the world.

The two leaders met on the sidelines of 13th ASEAN-India Summit here in the Malaysian capital.
“Working through lunch with an old friend. PM @AbeShinzo hosts PM @narendramodi for the second bilateral,” External Affairs Ministry Spokesman Vikas Swarup tweeted.

Earlier Modi met his Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang. “The India-Japan relationship has the greatest potential of any bilateral relationship in the world,” Abe was quoted by Swarup as saying. The meeting comes ahead of Abe’s visit to India on December 11 to hold annual summit talks with Modi and take further the already close relations between the two major Asian economies.

In the 9th annual Indo-Japan summit talks, Modi and Abe are likely to review implementation of various decisions taken in course of last one year to boost ties, particularly in the trade and investment sector. Modi had visited Japan from August 30 to September 3 last year during which that country had announced doubling of its private and public investment in India to about USD 34 billion over a period of five years.

Malaysia is a Muslim country. So there is nothing wrong in them wanting to see Muslims at the top instead of Hindus.

Malaysia is a Muslim country. So there is nothing wrong in them wanting to see Muslims at the top instead of Hindus.

It is Japan my friend..

So this never happened in other Islamic countries in the recent past, so why Malaysia?

1) There is lot of bad blood between Indians who settled in Malaysia and native Malaysians.

2) Other Islamic countries may not do it as it may spoil their relations with India but Malaysia does not give a damn to India. India and Indians have a been at the receiving end of Malaysia for quite sometime.

If someone thinks that this is a genuine mistake then they are delusional.

So you are telling me that those who criticize modi are ashamed of being Hindus... Classic answer Thanks...
Some are. Some are devout Hindus. You have serious comprehension issues.

Running for cover when caught pants down... Anyways that's the modus operandi of you guys, Isn't it?
What am I supposed to understand from this statement?

Aren't you the one who suggested that people should be polarized and riots instigated to reap benefits? Do I have to add anything more?
Riots help the BJP. This is a fact. Does not mean I want people to die for it. :disagree:

Oh dear, you are trying too hard, please let it go...
No. I gave rational explanations. You have failed. Now I will let it go. :agree:

1) There is lot of bad blood between Indians who settled in Malaysia and native Malaysians.

2) Other Islamic countries may not do it as it may spoil their relations with India but Malaysia does not give a damn to India. India and Indians have a been at the receiving end of Malaysia for quite sometime.

If someone thinks that this is a genuine mistake then they are delusional.

PHOTOS: Modi mania sweeps Malaysia - Rediff.com India News

Prime Minister Narendra Modi rocked the Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He addressed a crowd of over 15,000 Malay Indians.

22modi-fans5.jpg

Indians cheer for Modi inside the arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as the PM takes to the stage to address the crowds.

22modi-fans1.jpg

Modi fans collect outside the MINES center where the PM will address Malay Indians.

22modi-fans2.jpg

Thousands thronged the stadium to meet the PM. The event comes after the PM travelled to the United Kingdom and addressed Indians at the Wembley.

22modi-fans3.jpg

Chants of 'Modi, Modi' could be heard as the PM's supporters and fans were excited to meet him.

22modi-fans4.jpg

Ahead of Modi's speech to the diaspora, a cultural event of dance, music and arts was held at the MINES center.

dear modi, this is what an indian flag loos like, and how it should be shown
2000px-India-flag-horiz-vert.svg.png

dear modi, this is what an indian flag loos like, and how it should be shown
http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/11/113179/obama-abe-modi-presence-major-coup-malaysia

Obama, Abe, Modi presence a 'major coup' for Malaysia | New Straits Times | Malaysia General Business Sports and Lifestyle News

KUALA LUMPUR: International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed said the presence of the leaders from the United States, Japan and India at the Asean Business and Investment Summit was a ‘major coup' for Malaysia.

He described these leaders – President Barack Obama, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Prime Minister Narendra Modi – as not only leaders of powerful nations but also outstanding personalities in their own right. "It's a major coup from our point of view to bring them together to speak at one forum," he told a media briefing. “We got to see their vision for the future,” he said.

Obama spoke about the Trans-Pacific Partnership as a ‘game changer’ for the world, setting rules for future world trade and getting the 12 economies in the grouping to be closely integrated with each other. Abe spoke about new initiatives to promote collaboration between Asean and Japan including capacity-building while Modi spoke about changes in the republic and as the fastest growing major economy in the world at 7.5 per cent, overtaking China's 6.9 per cent growth for this year.

If what you state is true(which doesn't look convincing though) then this is what he must have thought "Haan bhai photu pehle lelo phir jhanda seedha kardena... Shaan jaaye par photu khichne ke chance na jaaye":lol:

Here is something to sooth your butt hurt.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi two-day visit to Malaysia — Modi's address to the Indian diaspora in Malaysia - The Hindu

MODI-MALAYSIA-DIAS_2630174f.jpg

Vanakkam! is how Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted the Indian diaspora in Kuala Lumpur as he set the tone for an address that was steeped in Tamil flavour for the majority Tamil-Malaysians in the audience.

Prime Minister Modi walked up to the stage and hailed the 15,000-strong crowd, a majority of them Tamil-Malaysians, with “Vanakkam” (hello in Tamil) amid chants of Modi, Modi.

After greeting the crowd, Mr. Modi spoke a few sentences in Tamil saying, “Many of you are from Tamil Nadu...Tamil Nadu’s role in India’s growth is important.”

Switching to English, Mr. Modi said, “India is not confined to territory. India exists in every Indian in every part of the world, India is in you.”

Among the cheering audience, a majority were third generation Tamil-Malaysians.

Ethnic Indians form 8 per cent of Malaysia’s population and are mostly Tamils. Their ancestors came to Malaysia more than 100 years ago and many were brought by the British to work at rubber plantations here.

Many of those people did not return to India after independence preferring to live in Malaysia.

In his 45-minute address at the Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre here, Mr. Modi went on to talk about Tamil philosopher-poet Thiruvalluvar whose most famous work is Thirukkural.

“As I stand before you, I am reminded of the words of the great Tamil saint Thiruvalluvar: ‘Friendship is not just a smile on the face. It is what is felt deep within a smiling heart’,” Mr. Modi said.

“Mahatma Gandhi had once said that he wanted to learn Tamil to study Thiruvalluvar’s Thirukurral in its original form as there was no one who had given such treasures of wisdom as he had,” he said.

The Prime Minister said the saint’s words on friendship capture the feeling that he gets each time he comes to Malaysia whether without office or as Prime Minister.

“I have felt the same embrace of friendship and welcome. The love and friendship of the Malaya-Indians has always had a special place in my heart,” Mr. Modi said.

“Generations ago, many of your ancestors came to an unknown land. Many of you came here more recently in the mobility of our globalised world. Whenever you came here, whatever be the circumstance in which you came, time or distance has not reduced your love for India,” he said.

Mr. Modi also paid tribute to Tamil-origin Capt Janaky Athi Nahappan, who served as a deputy to Capt Lakshmi Sehgal. “That was in the regiment named after yet another icon of India’s war of Independence, Rani of Jhansi.”

Mr. Modi invoked another Tamilian — former President APJ Abdul Kalam — to conclude his address. He ended with Kalam’s words — “have the courage to think differently, and to discover the impossible!”

He is a public figure and will get ridiculed for anything and everything. This has been the norm so why take an exception now?
Looks like I touched some moron's raw nerve... All of a sudden they want to speak on content of these trips,, they did not bat an eye when previous government was ridiculed even for the silliest things,

A moron can't do jack...forget about touching someone's raw nerve...Public figure being ridiculed is not new and no one is complaining about it...however just hell bent on finding faults is something that people are complaining...and then branding everyone as bhagt is another garbage that morons spew like a venomous snake who are hell bent on hurting this country just because they love licking a particular political party arse....Now show me one thread that you have opened which praise anything that this govt. has done??...so don't hide behind this bull sh1t that "public figures are ridiculed"....

A moron can't do jack...forget about touching someone's raw nerve...Public figure being ridiculed is not new and no one is complaining about it...however just hell bent on finding faults is something that people are complaining...and then branding everyone as bhagt is another garbage that morons spew like a venomous snake who are hell bent on hurting this country just because they love licking a particular political party arse....Now show me one thread that you have opened which praise anything that this govt. has done??...so don't hide behind this bull sh1t that "public figures are ridiculed"....
Yet it pricks a moron... Why does it pain you if someone is ridiculing a public figure? You can mind your business instead of indulging into this flame war... Well you can label anyone modiphobic and crazy but when someone terms you Bhakt, you go bonkers over it, Hypocrisy is what I see in you... Why should I prove anything to you? I can choose to praise or I can choose to criticize, that's my wish, If you don't like what I posted, you can ignore it rather than labeling them as modiphobic or crazy...

Yet it pricks a moron... Why does it pain you if someone is ridiculing a public figure? You can mind your business instead of indulging into this flame war... Well you can label anyone modiphobic and crazy but when someone terms you Bhakt, you go bonkers over it, Hypocrisy is what I see in you... Why should I prove anything to you? I can choose to praise or I can choose to criticize, that's my wish, If you don't like what I posted, you can ignore it rather than labeling them as modiphobic or crazy...
Then you are complaining about me labeling and going bonkers :disagree:...have some shame...go and check who quoted whom first....also you can choose to criticize as per your wish however apart from his majesty no one enjoys that right??

Back
Top Bottom