What's new

Inverted Indian flag hoisted in ASEAN summit; Japanese PM notices, PM Modi finds nothing amiss

If what you state is true(which doesn't look convincing though) then this is what he must have thought "Haan bhai photu pehle lelo phir jhanda seedha kardena... Shaan jaaye par photu khichne ke chance na jaaye":lol:
True. It is not convincing. The photo had a hand and changed its alignment on its own. :agree:

1. Abe corrected it? :omghaha: No. There are aides for doing that. The flag was corrected. The photo was retaken.
Clutching at straws, Are we? Why so desperate? Correction might have been done by his aides but the mistake was pointed out by Abe...
indian-FLAG-1-580x395.jpg

I thought Babu Bajrangi is famous for his "Maharana Pratap" kind of bravery. Never knew he was also good at lying, LOL Your source says as follows

"The trouble started after members of a community noticed that a religious flag was burnt at a flag-post in an open ground near a hillock, police said."

Soon Indian Doctors willl be Traing majority of pakistani's with "ModiPhobia".
Chahe Jo bhi ho... Its Modi .. Modi.. Modi.... for EVERYWHERE !!

Jai Ho!!
well that is there problem they focus there attention on all others things that the true objectives of such an evenet .... no wonder they ...... khair jane do sanu ki :sarcastic:

what it has to do with Pakistanis? your Indian poster posted it and your bhaoriti blog type website has published it so from where Pakistanis come into picture here . BTW whats the big deal if it is inverted? :P or is it the saffron color down giving some unease? mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Indian was flag was insulted and people are busy in their Bhakti..
nopes...but idiots are busy trying to find faults on one pretext or another.....as if Modi went there and inverted the flag...as if only Modi has the responsibility of fixing the flags...as if Abe told him hey your flag is inverted and modi said who cares...alas one day morons should realize that he is our PM and chosen for the job by Indians and not some martians....Instead of discussing how this trip is going to be good for us or not morons are busy discussing their modi phobia and then have the nerves to call other bhagts..I believe they should instead get their heads checked!!

Whats with the title and what is the fault of the PM if the flag was not hosted correctly

Soon Indian Doctors willl be Traing majority of pakistani's with "ModiPhobia".
Chahe Jo bhi ho... Its Modi .. Modi.. Modi.... for EVERYWHERE !!

Jai Ho!!
well that is there problem they focus there attention on all others things that the true objectives of such an evenet .... no wonder they ...... khair jane do sanu ki :sarcastic:
Your desh waasi created this thread. Not Pakistanis.

Much Pakistani obsession huh?

nopes...but idiots are busy trying to find faults on one pretext or another.....as if Modi went there and inverted the flag...as if only Modi has the responsibility of fixing the flags...as if Abe told him hey your flag is inverted and modi said who cares...alas one day morons should realize that he is our PM and chosen for the job by Indians and not some martians....Instead of discussing how this trip is going to be good for us or not morons are busy discussing their modi phobia and then have the nerves to call other bhagts..I believe they should instead get their heads checked!!
He is a public figure and will get ridiculed for anything and everything. This has been the norm so why take an exception now?
Looks like I touched some moron's raw nerve... All of a sudden they want to speak on content of these trips,, they did not bat an eye when previous government was ridiculed even for the silliest things,

Last edited:
He is a public figure and will get ridiculed for anything and everything. This has been the norm so why take an exception now?
First and foremost - you are ridiculing him NOT because he is a public figure, but a representative of what you think is the group of Hindus are not ashamed to be Hindu.

Clutching at straws, Are we? Why so desperate? Correction might have been done by his aides but the mistake was pointed out by Abe...
indian-FLAG-1-580x395.jpg
Abe reached first. It was natural for him to notice it first. The photo op location is also not apt. The background should be a neat wall. Not iron grills. In any case, the Indian PM arrived later and shook hands with Abe first (as is the protocol*)- when the cameras took their photos. The flag fixing was the responsibility of the hosts. Not either of the PMs.

I thought Babu Bajrangi is famous for his "Maharana Pratap" kind of bravery. Never knew he was also good at lying, LOL Your source says as follows

"The trouble started after members of a community noticed that a religious flag was burnt at a flag-post in an open ground near a hillock, police said."
Let me write this the last time. Next time onward, I will report you. I have condemned Babu, his actions and his organization. You have not condemned any of the Islamist terror attacks - in India or in abroad.

Why did you burn the Sikh flag anyway? What harm did it do to you?
Sikhs, Muslims clash in Hyderabad after burning of Sikh flag, 3 dead - Bollywood news, wallpapers, vidoes, Canadian immigration, Indian diaspora news I News East West
We all know how you hit the Azad Maidan. Why destroy the Amar Jawan Jyoti?

My point is that you have no respect for any flag but your own. Why lecture others in that case?

Back
Top Bottom