What's new

Invasion of Pakistan imminent - says Australia

[Discuss the future scenario regarding US invasion in Pakistan, too many rumors in the air and not even a single person has bothered addressing this issue, Can it happen? Will it happen? How Pakistan's Army might respond to it]

Invasion of Pakistan imminent, says Katter | The Australian

Then the anti-american sentiments in Pakistan will grow from 90% to 100%.

U.S. should learn the history of Pakistan especially 1965 Battle of Lahore, when indian troops tried to invade Lahore, all Pakistanis (even in Bangladesh) became united and drove the indians out.

my friend, that apologies was, because soldiers dies in that attack. not for launching attacks! :azn:

Didnt NATO say tht such a violation wont happen in future? Isnt Pakistan placing anti aircraft systems on Pak-afghan border?:pop:

Damn... u dream too much.

1 AK 47 =Lots of dead enemies of PAKISTAN.....And i BET there are lots of weapons in Pakistan

Didnt NATO say tht such a violation wont happen in future? Isnt Pakistan placing anti aircraft systems on Pak-afghan border?:pop:

Damn... u dream too much.

1 AK 47 =Lots of dead enemies of PAKISTAN.....And i BET there are lots of weapons in Pakistan

no, i am not dreaming, but you are ignoring. just because they said and you believed them. ca'mon, you are not that naive. :police:

NATO will continue to launch such attacks unless Pakistan act according to them against talibans taking safe heaven in parts of Pakistan.

The guy recommending the invasion is a nut job.
Pakistan should be allowed to heal itself, I read in other threads that GOP offered to seal the borders. I think that would be a great idea.

no, i am not dreaming, but you are ignoring. just because they said and believed them. ca'mon, you are not that naive. :police:

NATO will continue to launch such attacks unless Pakistan act according to them against talibans taking safe heaven in parts of Pakistan.

An indian tell me tht US will launch such attacks after an incident after which NATO supplies were closed? US am NATO apologized and Pakistan installed Anti aircraft systems of border?

I guess im naive.:no:

I guess there is a very big ifference between violation of airspace by aircaft and choppers , and drone strikes done with the aprovement of GOP tht also provides ground intel.... ?

I guess u urself dont want to see the truth.

from the very first post, i have been talking about "launching attacks", and i wasn't talking about violation of airspace by aircaft and choppers. i guess you were smart enough to understand that i am clearly referring to drone attacks, when i said, "launching attacks into Pakistan territories.

now i don't know, where you brought that "violation" stuff! :blink:

Last edited:
LOl. Just LOL. Australia is utterly being stupid, and U.S would rather think a million times before doing such a move to Pakistan. The day this happens, you will see a drastic change in Pak Army's role in WoT and their relationship with Afghan Taliban. This will result in Pakistan being the graveyard of an Empire.

ONE australian, mad BOB, i cant belive the replies here , one fringe lunatic talks crap that he doesnt know the first thing about and there are a string of replies about how the US is invading.

Get a grip and take a big deep breath and read before typing

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, an aussie stupid racist on the scene again

aussies must be reminded every time of their criminal background.

and what we tell them, pakistanis will kick the kangaroo sccum out of them

Last edited:
The title of this thread is really really stupid.

"Invasion of Pakistan imminent - says Australia" 1 member of parliament DOES NOT equal Australia. The guy isn't even part of the government, and what he said is not the official position of the Australian government.. :disagree:

Please refrain from making misleading titles and taking things out of context it only leads to people getting the wrong idea.

P.S it's toolate anyway, all the usual idiots have jumped in and started screaming "RACIST RACIST BLAH BLAH" Some people need to get a life. :disagree:

Last edited:
Tell the Australians we'll send our prisoners to their continent, just the way it was populated.

You are a moderator of this forum, yet here you are making unnecessary insults about a country. You are suppose to be upholding the forum rules and making sure everyone engages in civilized debates without petty insults.

I will be reporting you to the web master.

LOl. Just LOL. Australia is utterly being stupid, and U.S would rather think a million times before doing such a move to Pakistan. The day this happens, you will see a drastic change in Pak Army's role in WoT and their relationship with Afghan Taliban. This will result in Pakistan being the graveyard of an Empire.

The poster of this thread has mislead you. What he wrote was not the position of the Australian government. The guy who said these things is not part of the Australian government so it's incorrect to say "Australia says invade pakistan"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom