What's new

Interview with the surgical strike team

Yeah, we are nervous too. A stable neighbour is much more easy to deal with.

You have a tendency to adapt quickly.

So it's much more to do with than how the aunt next door will think of it.

Voyeurism like this led to growth in rape in your country. Leading us to call you rape capital of the world.

You have a tendency to adapt quickly.

So it's much more to do with than how the aunt next door will think of it.

Voyeurism like this led to growth in rape in your country. Leading us to call you rape capital of the world.
Dont know how it is related with my post, but yeah, we will look into ur concern.

Every Pakistani claims and sincerely believes that there were no surgical strikes inside their territory. :pakistan:

But I have yet to see a single post by our western friends claiming that there were no Terrorists Launcing Pads inside Pak for Indians to destroy :p:
neither do we see any western member claiming that India did any surgical strike.

And then Mahesh Bhatt said

CUT

Good shot

Mark my words, soon there will be a movie on sir ji kal strike. In reality they openly do sir ji kal strikes on beaches and roads of india but in movie...

So that people cannot determine whether they are soldiers or third class stage actors acting in B-movies. BTW it took really long time for the script writer to write the story, I hope he did a good job.

i was expecting a bollywood film :rofl:

Why not if some money could be made out it, any director will surely come out with this.
This world is all about money, why not make some. :chilli:

Dibs on sunny deol as the first to cross that first centimeters.
Rajnikanth to start the ghar wapsi.
Shahrukh to sing dilwale dulhaniya lejaege.
Aamir to forget everything like the actual soldiers - Gajni

Here you have the plot.
Fortunately, Bollywood will not disappoint you all.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...dian-surgical-strike/articleshow/60749698.cms
Welcome to India!

Buwhahaha India idiocracy at its finest. This Fake surgical strike video clip from 1:30 to 1:33 was stolen from SSG reenactment of Orakzai agency OP Video :D :D

Watch b/w 1:20-1:40
LOL Indians you should be ashamed.:omghaha:

Because that's your only excuse to any sort of nationalism.

White guy just assumes you are a country.

You are a brown USSR in the making.
For indian nationalism, we have many more excuses. Like our culture, IT, education, etc.

White guy once said, we are a continent masquerading as a country. They said we would break up in a short while and though u were a much more practical idea. Guess white guys were wrong.

For indian nationalism, we have many more excuses. Like our culture, IT, education, etc.

White guy once said, we are a continent masquerading as a country. They said we would break up in a short while and though u were a much more practical idea. Guess white guys were wrong.

Take it from a white guy it would rather live with Pakistan than brown ISIS with an army.

If you trust the White man's wisdom. It sees a small state nations in India to exploit the resources through planned capitalists and bankers.

And a big LOL if you believe education and it are reasons for nationalism.

The shizz you are in is deeper than your wildest imagination.

Take it from a white guy it would rather live with Pakistan than brown ISIS with an army.

If you trust the White man's wisdom. It sees a small state nations in India to exploit the resources through planned capitalists and bankers.

And a big LOL if you believe education and it are reasons for nationalism.

The shizz you are in is deeper than your wildest imagination.
Nah, we r not as indoctrinated as u think, else we would have been in a worse condition than u with the sheer size.

Our education is something to be proud of, look at the number of ceo, scientists, doctors and noble laureates we have given to the world.

Back
Top Bottom