What's new

Interview with the surgical strike team

Nah, we r not as indoctrinated as u think, else we would have been in a worse condition than u with the sheer size.

Our education is something to be proud of, look at the number of ceo, scientists, doctors and noble laureates we have given to the world.

Random successful individuals don't make a nation.

A collective will makes a nation.

State politics 101

You are hardly prepared for a local government change let alone a war in any of your neighborhood.

Suicidal country yours

Random successful individuals don't make a nation.

A collective will makes a nation.

State politics 101

You are hardly prepared for a local government change let alone a war in any of your neighborhood.

Suicidal country yours
I am amazed at ur conclusions.
U have just glanced over a nation and passed judgements.

If ur conclusions are correct, we would not have survived this long.

I am amazed at ur conclusions.
U have just glanced over a nation and passed judgements.

If ur conclusions are correct, we would not have survived this long.

That is a question you can answer yourself. There is a thread running.

Ironically opened by an Indian.

Go join that little mob

Frankly speaking, nothing can convince you that Surgical Strikes ever happened

Whether their faces are shown or hidden, Tell HONESTLY " Would it make least difference to your opinion ? "

Stay happy and ignore Indian so called bollywood style propaganda :partay:
And only a 4 year old kid who has no idea about border or camps or How LET and JEM operate and detection systems on both side can fall for this big fat lie. No one else in the world believe this stupid story

Buwhahaha India idiocracy at its finest. This Fake surgical strike video clip from 1:30 to 1:33 was stolen from SSG reenactment of Orakzai agency OP Video :D :D

Watch b/w 1:20-1:40

Watch the Indians completely ignore your post.

The inability of Indian Army to actually carry out any insertion into Pakistani territory and label a coordinated "Fire Raid" as a Surgical Strike has not only proved that their military comds are incapable of actually fighting on ground battles due to fear of causalities but has also proved to the Jawan of Pakistani Army on ground that they would rather resort to propaganda rather then engage in any type of real asymmetric warfare.

Buwhahaha India idiocracy at its finest. This Fake surgical strike video clip from 1:30 to 1:33 was stolen from SSG reenactment of Orakzai agency OP Video :D :D

Watch b/w 1:20-1:40
wow just wow they used ISPR video clip as surgical strike video :lol::lol::hitwall::hitwall:

It's a video was made by the news channel :lol::lol:

Do you think they were showing actual footage of surgical strike ??

Govt of India hasn't released any footage of surgical strike to the media .

But Why it is so difficult to deny the existence of Terrorist Launching Pads :o:
do you know how retarded you sound saying "terrorist launching pads" what is it, where did guys heard it, is it a pad where people are launched using huge catapults? it totally seems an Indian came up with this phrase so dumb.

let me ask you something do those "launching pads" look like this
angry-birds2.jpg

@Sher Shah Awan @El Sidd @Zarvan @Imran Khan @Bratva

let me ask you something do those "launching pads" look like this

No they don't exist ... I am convinced

I hope you are also convinced that no terrorist launch pads ever existed in Pak held territory

futher no terrorists were ever trained and send to Afghanistan during Russian invasion :lol:

And only a 4 year old kid who has no idea about border or camps or How LET and JEM operate and detection systems on both side can fall for this big fat lie. No one else in the world believe this stupid story
How and why do these organisations operate ?

No they don't exist ... I am convinced

I hope you are also convinced that no terrorist launch pads ever existed in Pak held territory

futher no terrorists were ever trained and send to Afghanistan during Russian invasion :lol:

How and why do these organisations operate ?
First they don't have camps or so called launching pads in Azad Kashmir

Is this the same Force ? Who Captured Pakistani terrorist alive Hmmm....................... ( Our highly trained Camel, our ISI Agent Pigeon , Our Most dangerous Drone Balloon)

Terrorist No (1)

India Arrests Pakistani Camel

Terrorist No (2)

Pakistani Pigeon Arrested for Espionage in India

Terrorist No (3)

India Arrests Pakistani Ballons

here is one more Balloon shoot by IAF r they Creazy...?

But Why it is so difficult to deny the existence of Terrorist Launching Pads :o:

Deny india's story about launching pad existing in your held territory, what's the big deal ?
Have you watched the video?

Back
Top Bottom